Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 2009 Council Member's Choice Awards

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Council
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: The 2009 Council Member's Choice Awards Reply with quote

There were truly so many outstanding vids this year in the Tournament and Members' Choice Awards! Several vids in particular stood out to the Council Members as being so unique that we felt they were worthy of being the recipients of LVI's first CM's Choice Awards.

These are vids that managed the difficult task of shining a little brighter for us in a field of already amazingly bright and shining stars. These are vids that we've had to come back to watch again and again, vids that display a degree of excellence, expertise, originality and inventiveness that make them them unforgettable. These are vids we felt deserved special recognition among the rest of the vids of 2009.

Congratulations to the following 8 winners of the first ever CM's Choice Awards!

(Banners made by the lovely and talented emmasholi. )
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My CM's Choice Award goes to Captain Freya's "What's A Girl To Do?"

This is a vid that I really enjoy coming back to watch over and over again. It never fails to strike me as being so effortlessly sophisticated.

The song is an unusual one at first glance but Freya's handling of it immediately proves what a perfect choice it is. Such hard, defined beats can easily get away from a vidder, turning the vid into one long strobe light or flashing quick cuts that go by so fast that everything is a blur. But right at the start you can feel that we're in very capable hands as the cuts back and forth between Kate and Jack set the mood: you can definitely feel in just a few glances that there's something definitely going wrong and angsty here.

As the music changes at the :05 mark, we go into a dreamy memory section of obviously happier times. The coloring is perfect, black and white with a hint of color, and with a soft glow. The cut between clips is still precise but softer, matching the harpsichord-ish sound.

Then as the lyrics start, we're back to present time. I love the choice she makes here at the "We walked arm-in-arm..." lyric, with the clip of Kate and Jack skewing to the side and repeating over itself. Not only was it a lovely way to deal with the beat but it emphasized the emotion of the vid again: things between them are obviously sliding off-kilter.

As Kate "tells" us through the song lyrics at the :20 mark that "the tingling inside...was gone," the dreamy coloring abruptly gives way. It's another great example of not only matching the lyric but in using the coloring to control the emotion. I remember the first time I saw this part, I sort of flinched. It just fits the moment SO very well!

At :26 we're going to see the first use of text. This is something that can very easily go wrong in a vid and end up as a distraction that takes you out of the story. But this was handled completely spot-on: Kate "says" through the lyrics, "When he asked me, 'Do you still love me?'" Jack's "words" float gently across the screen as if he's speaking them. The handwritten text is an excellent choice of font and the pairing of that with awesome lip-sync is what really ties the entire effect together. You know right away it's not meant to be a subtitle but rather, it's a wonderful artistic touch!

The rest of that scene is a fantastic example of how to use jump cuts (where one longer scene is cut into several pieces, so that instead of showing one long motion, people seem to suddenly appear in new locations) for awesome effect. The scene itself is wonderfully angsty and fits the lyrics to a tee, really selling the story.

Through the rest of the vid, Freya continues to use the text effect and lip-sync combination every time the lyrics indicate someone is saying something. The jump cuts keep things feeling urgent and slightly off-balanced, as if we're on this journey along with the characters and we're not quite sure where we're going to end up or where the next dip or turn is going to take us.

At 1:24, the music makes a very specific sound like harp notes trilling up the scale and the clip of Kate and Jack shivers, once again emphasizing the rather dreamy atmosphere that permeates throughout the vid. But it's not just a cool looking effect, this is the point where Kate has reached an emotional turning point: "And I didn't want to tell him, but it was then I had to say, 'Over the times we've shared, it's all blackened out.'" Again, wonderful text use and lip-sync combined with the perfect angsty clip choice just sells this so beautifully! You have absolutely no trouble believing that this is exactly the story that this scene was always meant to tell!

I really love the quick shot we see in this moment of Kate reversing away from Jack, even though she's still clearly meant to be standing where she was. It's a subtle but extremely effective way of showing that she's emotionally withdrawing from him.

The clips choices grow increasingly stronger as the story nears its conclusion: Kate crying, Jack drinking, the good times now just a glowy blur in their memories.

"And I ask you now, what's a girl to do?" is the question that brings the vid to a close. As it repeats over and over, the ending section shows Kate and Jack sitting against opposite walls, the jump cuts taking us through a range of emotions from them both. Then Kate says, "Now what?" and the combination of both her speaking and the text floating across the screen, along with their expressions, works perfectly here. The final shot of their clasped hands fading away under the text brings things to an end on a note that can be seen as hopeful (their hands are still together) or as slightly despairing (their clasped hands are fading away).

All-in-all, this is thoughtful and well-constructed, displaying perfect examples of how careful use of coloring, text effects and clip choices can combine to create something moving and wonderfully artistic! That's why it's my CM's Choice for 2009. Congratulations, Freya, on creating such a wonderful vid!

Last edited by Aislynn on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My CM'c Choice Award goes to DJC Productions "LOST-All These Things That I've Done".

I remember the first time I saw this vid. I thought, "This is an excellent vidder". I have enjoyed all of your videos, but this one struck me since it was the first one.

Ensemble vids are difficult but I love them when they're well-done. In this video, you showed a great recap of the whole series, in a creative & interesting way. It starts at the beginning, slow, perfect with the music, and then builds to complete awesomeness.

A very cool song choice, great beat use, cool effects, this has everything that makes a vid great. I love the different effects throughout the vid. The coloring to go with the beat looks great. I normally don't really like audio in a vid with a song with lyrics, but the audio in this worked very well!

And the ending!!! The part of the Oceanic 6 off-island, then coming back and everything played backwards was incredible and totally "made" the video.

Overall, an excellent video! Congratulations, Dennis!!! You are a wonderful vidder & I'm happy to have chosen your video for my CM's Choice Award.

Last edited by Uruviel on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My CM's Choice Award goes to "Lost Without You" by Nellington.

I chose this video for a lot of reasons, but mainly because when we came around to talking about picking a CM's choice I knew this was the one I wanted to pick. It was one of those videos that has stuck with me ever since the first time I watched it and definitely deserves some notoriety

I loved it because we see so many femslash storyvids and it's rare to see a male slash vid with this much emotion and heart in it told through excellent clip/audio choices.

The story is told perfectly. From the start, you get the flirtyness between Locke and Ben. ("I'm a Pisces"). And then with the addition of Richard and Ben's worry when he finds out John's gone and his anguish and jealously when he finds out John has been with Richard.

The use of the "What was so wrong with me? What about me?" audio was so powerful in this and gave Ben's heartache that much more depth. I felt so sorry for him. The man he loves had harmed in in such a way that he couldn't function. That whole fight in the middle of the video is supurbly done. The audio fits together so well you are just drawn in to believing Ben is so heartbroken at Locke that he's snapped. ("You're mine!") I really felt it and that's such a difficult thing to make viewers feel; to make them feel the pain of a character in a complete AU situation is a unique ability that people can strive to find and never get, but your video has it in spades.

My favourite scene was probably the one at 1:50-2:10 when Ben leaves stating "You both are going to stay behind" and John says "You can't leave me./I thought I was special." How you got the emotion of their relationship through the audio use I don't understand, because I have never thought about this pair in this way before

The ending is fantastic, that through all they've been through, Ben stil comes back to Locke and finds him in desperation. Needing him. That Locke audio at the end directed at Ben made me tear up. And it made the hand holding scene that much more imperative to the story. The whole video made me see Ben in a different way, I always thought of him as a creepy evil guy, but to turn him into a jilted lover in this video definitely made me and just proves what a great video it is

All in all it was the perfect example of how any story can be told with any character when you make perfect audio choices. And like I said, you just don't see this type of emotional vid with male characters. Congratulations on a fantastic video It definitely stuck with me from the first time I saw it so when we decided to do CM's Choice this year, this was my first pick.

Well done!!

Last edited by littleton_pace on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My CM's choice award is going to We're Lost | Ensemble by cagedfreedom!

From the moment this video started I knew it was going to be a very beautiful, elegant ensemble. I remember really enjoying this and really feeling the emotion and beauty of it take me over.

To begin with, I love how the video starts with the second crash, mirroring how Lost all started. The colouring is very simple but pretty and suits the atmosphere of the vid very well. I really like the subtle beatuse, too. It isn't used all the way through but where it is used is very effective. The overlay of the letter over Jack's facial expression is gorgeous! I know it can be quite hard to have an overlay and make it look right, but it looked stunning!

The overlays continue and they are just as pretty, with the miniature plane falling, overlaying the real plane crash. I think that bit is just incredible symbolism! Then Jack's voiceover, with his memorable speech about the first crash - lovely! It also provokes quite an emotional response, I think. Especially with the music.

The music is perfect - "We're Lost". Very approapriate for Lost and what was being shown with this ensemble. How each of them are also lost within themselves, in their pasts, presents, futures. I really liked how that is shown. The song is used beautifully, with some lovely lyric use as well including the "tell me the story of when you were younger". That bit just gets me everytime with the Losties as children, and then Charlotte running and waving in slow motion before disappearing in to darkness. It's just perfect...and wonderful. Very emotional bit, in my opinion. Just beautiful!

The soft split screens are also a very nice touch, showing how each character is lost and trying to find themselves on the island. I think my favourite is the one with Ana-Lucia and Eko watching her in black and white while she's crying. The long fades between each clip are also very fitting with the song - gorgeous! Especially when Shannon's crying over Boone's body, and the fade to Charlotte and other dead Losties. The emotional impact is amazing and the "we're lost" singing overlapping is simply beautiful! Especially with the pretty glow of the clips - quite haunting in a way, but pretty.

Lastly, I really like the voiceovers towards the end of the vid. The "It's a place where miracles happen" and then Charlie coming back to life in Jack's arms (a miracle! ) is enough to send shivers down anyone's spine. Lovely! I loved when the music went quiet and there was the bit about Charlie's death - "the dying of footsteps" *sniff* and the "to hold in your memory" part with Claire worrying and Hurley looking out to the ocean crying. Very sad but pretty! Likewise with the black and white Suliet part where Sawyer lets go of Juliet and she falls. Ending with Jack throwing in the bomb and his voiceover about stopping Flight 815 from crashing to prevent all the deaths highlighted in the video is a superb and lovely way to end. I really like how it ends in darkness and you can just hear Jack's voice saying "they'd all be alive".

To close, this is a wonderful ensemble highlighting all the losses and heartbreak the Losties have suffered but ending on a positive, happy note that I think completes the vid and, of course, foreshadows the fact that their loved ones could be brought back! This is truely a lovely vid, Rosie, that deserves praise! You keep getting better and better with your vidding and this is a perfect example. Well done!

Last edited by Jemmz on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My CM's Choice Award goes to "Singing You Through [Jate]" by klost004.

There aren’t many videos that really have such an emotional grip and this one really stood out for me! The sweet, dreamy song choice coupled with the beautiful lyric interpretation and perfect audio choices really shows the relationship between these two characters, and their care and love for one-another.

The use of the ‘it was not all misery’ scene at the beginning is the perfect set up for the rest of the video. I love how the scene of Jack and Kate introducing themselves was overlayed against the ‘because we’ve never met’ audio, clearly showing the sacrifice of the decision to drop the bomb. As the music eases in to the slow zoom of Kate’s glazed eyes you just know you’re in for an emotional ride.

The soft, subtle beat use in this is just perfect and works so lovely, creating such a beautiful atmosphere and setting the emotional tone. I always tear up when I watch this video and I think it’s such a testament to the vidder when they can evoke such emotions in the viewer.

My favourite parts of this video are mainly down to the fantastic lyric interpretation and how well Kimmy showed the story of Jack and Kate’s relationship. The part where the first chorus comes in with “I’ll be there” and the slow clip of Jack holding Kate’s hand is so lovely. I also really love the “Do you think that I don’t know how far you’ve come?” part. Where the clips of Jack drinking are overlayed with him meeting with Kate, showing how Kate appreciates that he’s sorted his problems out. I remember the first time I watched this, it literally made me gasp at how perfect it was where the lyrics go “just turn this ship around” and Kate’s “turn the boat around” audio is layered. With the slowing down after her “we can’t leave Jack behind”, it was so poignant! The part toward the end with them remembering her sewing him up and them telling each other the ‘five’ story was so wonderful. The split screens looked fabulous and really showed how they help one-another.

It’s such a fantastic piece of work Kimmy, and one of those videos that you can just watch over and over again and still be affected by it because it’s so powerful and emotional! So that’s why it’s my pick! Well done hun!!!

Last edited by emmasholi on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My CM's Choice Award goes to "My Imaginary Friend" by supermander11

To begin, I loved every single bit of this video. From the incredible episode you centered the video on, to the rocking fun song you chose, to the fabulous creativity that flowed in an outpour of awesomeness, everything together just rocked from start to finish. This video was for the September Contest, and you had to pick an episode to center on, and that can be very, very, difficult when you have a lack of clips to use, but you did a perfect job using one episode.

I absolutely love the Lost episode you centered this video around, it was one fabulous episode, and you definitely showed it's true greatness in your video. Already I was starting to become won over because I loved your title "My Imaginary Friend". I couldn't get over how perfect your title was. Everything you had in this video was dedicated to the episode, especially the song choice which suited the video ever so amazingly. The song rocked and it gave a fun filled feeling while watching. The song also told a story, and it basically told Hurley's story with Dave so perfectly! I also liked how the song was told from Hurley's point of view, as if he were talking to Dave.

The beginning was absolutely perfect to set out the episode. I can't even begin to describe my love for your lyric interpretation, you used that song soooooo well, and every lyric did not go to waste, they were all used outstandingly. I loved how you matched the lyrics with, "I couldn't do it." and you had Hurley giving up on running and excercising, but Libby was there as the "helping hand", that was great! Your beat use was really on pat, to each beat, and it wasn't overpowering beat use, it was just right. I really liked the coloring of it too, I knew it was going to be a visually appealing video the whole way through. I just love how it led to Dave from Libby helping Hurley with the lyrics "It wasn't in your plans" and the look on Hurley's zoomed in face was priceless. From there, your excellent lyric interpretation just continues, and I was engaged in the story of the video. If someone were to have never have seen this Lost episode before, I'm sure they would have gotten a very accurate viewing of the episode when watching this video. I absolutely loved, loved, loved, your lyric interpretation at the scene 0:34 to 0:37, it was my favorite part, because it was completely perfect. The lyrics were "My imaginary friend, didn't come through in the end, so I have to find a real one." You showed Hurley holding only Dave's shoe and then Libby smiling at Hurley, as his real friend. Then your second use of those lyrics were even better, you used the scene of Dave falling off of the cliff and then Hurley kissing Libby, how Perfecto!

Ooo and then following that scene you started to show how Dave was ignoring Hurley and then it led into the chorus "My Imaginary Friend" and the splitscreens were super cool at 0:31 to 0:32. I liked how you showed Dave at different angles, very creative and it flowed to the music very nicely. Also your use of split screens repeated when it got into the chorus of "My imaginary Friend" which I thought was also ultra creative, at 1:24, because it was a cool reocurring theme.

Your use of disapearing the people in some clips were fabulous, I am envious because I am so bad at doing that! I wish I could do it like you can in this! I especially loved "He was never there at all" you had Dave disapear, and then it got to Hurely's brain about how Dave was his subconscious and you used Daves audio to display that. Then you showed Charlie and Sawyer disapearing, that was awesome!!!!!!!

The flow of everything continued to be awesome. I love your editing style and how inventive it is. Especially at all of your on the beat moments. I thought this was great at 0:20-0:24 when Hurely is running and right on the beat "Worse" Hurley falls on the ground. Poor Hurely but your beat use, spot on and great. It kept my attention and it made me want to sing along and dance with the song! Also at 1:09 when the camera flashes at Hurely and Dave. That was a perfect scene you chose of them to show the lyrics "I don't know why I ever loved him so". Hurely putting his arm around him and taking a picture, he really believed that Dave was really there, but really he was just an imaginary friend.

The ending was great because you showed how Hurely realized that Dave was never really there at all, and you showed clips of him disapearing within the clip going with the music perfectly, and then the ending shot of the picture of Hurley with his arm around nothing.

To conclude, you did a magnificent job. There is absolutely no doubt that you have vidding talent. This video stuck in my mind for a while now and I have always admired it's amazing creativity and again just over the perfect simplicity of what it was trying to portray, Hurley's relationship with Dave, Libby and just a huge portion of his life altogether. I absolutely loved this video, I'd reccomend it to anyone, and it displays a true video with the complete package...beat use, lyric use, creative styles, great song choice and more. If you noticed, I used the word "perfect" a lot, I basically just thought this was a perfect video. A huge well done to you!

Last edited by Jinlovessunxx on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My CM's Choice Award goes to "Waiting Till The Shine Wears Off" by jonnyzkool92

From the very beginning I could tell that this vid it was going to be the type of ensemble vid that gives you that happy feeling inside when it’s all finished. You know, the kind that makes you go “now this is why I watch this show”. And "Waiting Till The Shine Wears Off” – by: jonnyzkool92 does just that. From song choice to clip choice to editing, jonnyzkool92 does not disappoint. Each time I watch this vid, I am floored, by how beautiful it truly is. It’s the type of vid that stays with you long after the credits roll.

The song choice is perfect, catchy and emotional, just right for this group of troubled characters. “Just because I’m losing, doesn’t mean I’m lost” totally sums up our lovely Losties. I really enjoyed the fact that every character had a section, and how the lines in the song fit their life or time on the island so well. I could tell you really thought it through before you started, because each verse fits that specific character like a glove!

The editing is stunning. I really loved the mix of color clips and black and white ones at certain points. The coloring really gave the vid some added emotion, especially during Michael’s section at the beginning. I could really feel his pain as he tried countless times to kill himself. In the vid, every time things got dark, I really liked how the clips turned black and white, it made the lyrics seem all the more poignant.

Around 00:54 is where I really start to become emotionally invested in this vid. As Charlie gets ready to jump into the water and the songs starts “I just got Lost, every river that I tried to cross…” I can feel the tears coming. And the when Charlie’s in the control room “waiting till the shine wears off” basically waiting to die, I loose it. Your lyric interpretation is just heartbreaking, and absolutely perfect, at this point and throughout the whole vid.

I love that you used EVERYONE in this vid, even Mr. Echo made it in, which made me smile. Everyone always forgets him.

I think the most unexpected part of this vid is at 2:22 when Jay-Z comes in and does his part. I didn’t expect to like that as much as I did, because lets face it. Rap and fanvids for the most part do go so well. But, to tell you the truth I think that turned out to be my favorite part of the entire vid. I loved how perfect it is for lost, and how it used so many character names as well as actor’s names.

I absolutely love the “see Jesus, see Judas, see Cesar, see Brutus” part! That floored me, because it fit so well and I never realize that those relationship were even on the show! And again your coloring at this part rocked!

I really liked that towards the end the “shine” they are talking about in the song becomes the flash on the island. That was very clever. Because that’s basically what they were doing the whole beginning of last season, just waiting for the flashes to wear off. Nice thinking with that.

The end is amazing. I loved that you ended it with Jack’s eye from the 2nd crash and then also showed him waking up from the original crash. I though it was very cool that you ended it the way the series began. With an eye. Loved the parallel there.

Your simple beat-use, gorgeous coloring, and epic lyric interpretation really make this vid shine! You are an amazing vidder and I relly can’t wait to see more vids from you. So congratulations jonnyzkool92, you truly deserve this award.

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr

Last edited by Lostwithoutdom on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My CM's Choice Award goes to "Breaking dawn: Lost style" by mrgrace

When I first saw the title of this video I knew that it was instantly going to become a favourite of mine, just by combining two of my favourite things: lost and twilight.

The beginning of this video gave me chillls, from the music to the clips. Just the way that mrgrace uses their choice of clips works prefectly and the way that they can fit so much of the story into just under 2 minutes.. The AU scenes are brilliant even the use of the audio. They capture the story of breaking dawn perfectly, capturing the main moments and make it work perfectly with Kate and Sawyer.

I loved the proposal scene at the beginning, the way that in which they use the split screens to show the proposal was great. I love the colouring as well as it sets such an atmosphere to the video.

My favourite scene of the video well I don't actually have just one, I have a couple my first obviously being the skate wedding as it's many skaters dream to see a Skate wedding which is always nice to see, but my favourite part would have to be when they get to the island and there's the montage of what happens on the island to when Kate finds out she's pregnant and the simplicity to it, with the editing but it gives us so much information of the story which is easy to follow whether you've read breaking dawn or not.

To finalise, everything about this video is great, it's spine tingling the way that the music gradually moves on and as the music gets more into it so does the video and you are squeeing all the way through. It's a brilliant example of storytelling with great use of colouring, au and simple editing can create a brilliant montage of what is the lost version of twilight. So congratulations mrgrace in making such a brilliant and enjoyable video, and this is why you're my CM choice
jonnyzkool92
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:40 pm    Post subject: :D Reply with quote

Wow! Thank you so much LostwithoutDom

I am so glad that you liked the vid as much as you did and that you looked at it in the way that i hoped it would be!

Because you were right, i thought about this a longggg time before i ever started on it. When i first heard the song i thought it was an instant fit, especially with it being called Lost!, but not only that, the way the lyrics matched up with the characters was so crazy to me, i was like "How has no one made this vid yet!" Y'kno, but yeah, The Jay-Z part was also a surprise to me when i first heard the song, and normally you're right, rap doesn't fit well with vid-making like this, but i thought Jay's lyrics had to do so much with the show, that i knew it was going to be Great!

But Thanks Again! I'm really glad that you enjoyed the Charlie scene so much, that and the Michael scene really gets me too

P.S. Thanks for the awesome new Sig, i like it a lot and I'll definitely get to work on some new vids soon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

- this is how surprised I was when I saw that I had won a CM's choice award! Thank you so much Jinlovessunxx!!! And, just to let you know, your entry for that same contest, "It's all over but the crying," was my absolute favorite that month, and one of the best videos I've ever seen!! And that makes it even more incredible to me that you actually liked my video that much! I'm so honored! Haha, and you're right those disappearing parts were really hard, and they took forever, but I'm glad they turned out good! Thank you again, I can't say thank you enough!!!
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow this is really sweet of you guys. What a great idea. And those detailed comments from such great vidders like yourselves? It's every vidders dream! This community it the best! I <3 LVI!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is such a wonderful thought you guys! Thanks again Jemmz!

klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much Emma!! it really means the world to me...I look back at the video now and sometimes think "blah" lol...but with comment like yours I definitely can relate to what i loved about my video when i made it...So thank you for this prestigious award i am extremely flattered!

Congrats to the other winners as well!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: