Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Out of My Head" by Kay

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: "Out of My Head" by Kay Reply with quote

"Out of My Head" 08-11-2005
This is a CHarlie video about how insane his life was and now, how he has gotten into prespective
Song: Out of my Head by Fastball
Vidder: Kay
Length: 2:40 (17.6 MB WMV)

Link: http://media.putfile.com/Out-of-My-Head
easilyjaded
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see potential in you as a vidder, and as one compliment I must say the clips you chose were cute when played with the song.

Now, don't take any of my advice as saying your video is bad, which it is not. I don't think any Lost videos are bad, however this one has room for improvement (or your next one does, anyway):

Having audio from the show included in the music video can sometimes give a video an extra oomph, however, using all audio during the video is distracting. And if you have a certain scene run on for over 5 seconds or so, it can get tiring. This is what vidders would view as a "montage", where clips are just chosen and put to a song, without considering beats or lyrics.

Having said that, I would like to go back to my previous statement in saying that I see potential. If you would like any further advice or help with vidding, don't hesitate to contact me at easilyjaded (AIM name), my e-mail address dancetilluburn@yahoo.com or just go to the Self-Help or Vidding Help section on this board. I can't wait to see another video from you
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started to watch this but then got wwwaaaayyyyy too distracted by the audio parts. It was almost unbearable to watch. I think this video could be very good if it didn't have all that dialogue.

Banner: Shinythings
Kay
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is an edited version with no talking in the background: http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1HFK8YMA20LSS25ZMX2ZJ3BI5Q

Let me know if it works.
easilyjaded
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot better to watch, Kay. I hope for your next video that you cut the clips shorter and keep track of all the beats and timing of the song so you can show everyone how much talent you truly have
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: