Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Dont let me go (Skate)" by sklost

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sklost
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: "Dont let me go (Skate)" by sklost Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Dont let me go (Skate)" 01-02-2010
Its a video about what all of us had noticed in season 5,how Sawyer and Kate feel for each other but cannot tell cuz either they were apart or with someone else!Thank you Kat for the amazing vid pic!
Song: Never say never by The fray
Vidder: sklost
Length: 1:47 (24.5MB AVI)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV87SJcef-Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV87SJcef-Q

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh, i really liked the quote you used at the start I havent heard that used in a vid before Very clever It was a really pretty video i loved the colouring and the overlays, altho I felt that some of them overlayed too much and it became distracting as the two scenes were melded into one another for a couple of moments too long. excellent lyric interpretation tho I really liked the clips you used for 'falling in and out of love'. I love this song, and i thought you cut it down really well

About the text at the start, it said "that makes feel sad" instead of "that makes you feel sad", but to be honest I dont think you needed it at all

still, well done I enjoyed it a lot; and I'm no skater!

sklost
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: Dont let me go (Skate) by sklost Reply with quote

Thank you very much!! I know i make a lot of mistakes,im a total beginner and still learning
Anyway i really appreciate your comment,i can learn a lot from a pro
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work on this!

I agree with Kat on the quote at the beginning... very clever indeed. I had forgotten that she said that at all. I really liked that a lot. Good song choice for this pair. Your lyric interpretation was good, and I liked the texture/coloring of it. They're such a beautiful couple, you really captured that in this video. I agree on the text not really being necessary, although this is an instance of do as I say, not as I do, because I use text a bit too much myself...

Anyway, good vid. I give it gold.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Dont let me go (Skate) by sklost Reply with quote

Fab vid Dalma! Your lyric interpretation was lovely and I thought you set it up so well with that quote. It just fit the whole mood and theme of the vid so perfectly! I think that, like Kat had said, maybe a couple of the overlays were a little too much because it was hard to make out some of the scenes. But I really enjoyed watching, twas such a lovely Skatey vid! Great work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: