Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Mine - Kate/Eric" by Debbie

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: "Mine - Kate/Eric" by Debbie Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Mine - Kate/Eric" 12-11-2009
Sawyer and Kate have an open relationship. When Sawyer finds out she slept with a vampire, things turn sour and Kate needs some help.
Song: Push your head towards the air by Editors
Vidder: Debbie
Length: 2:12 (77.8MB wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK6s8f7mvgw

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome, awesome, couple idea!!! nice job using that southern audio for Sawyer loved kate perving on eric in the bath the changing ratio of the clips with them being stretched and stuff was a tad distracing at times, but overall i loved it very twisted vid Loved the end with Kate showing off her new vamp teeth great colouring and song choice too!! well done debbie

Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Mine - Kate/Eric by Debbie Reply with quote

Thanks Kat! I'm not the best at trying to manipulate things- so I'll def. need to work on that! I'm so glad you liked it!
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved it The voiceovers were great! I could understand everything they said, unlike some voiceovers in a lot of au vids. And it really helped, and made the story easier to follow. Great idea for a couple! I haven't watched the show but I've seen a lot of Eric/Sookie vids so I know the character pretty well, and I find the idea of Eric/Kate veryyy interesting!
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I know voiceovers had been a bit off in my previous vids so I'm really glad I've improved there
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was so hot Debbie! I love it! I think my favorite part is when he kills Sawyer and then the sex scene when he is drinking blood from Kate. That looked really good oh and the masking at the very end looked awesome!! Took me a sec to figure out where that Kate scene was from b/c it was meshed together so well.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks so much Nikki! Thsi vid was my first attempt at masking anything so it's good to know I'm off to a good start
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was awesome. of course i love the pairing i liked how you started off with one song, then changed it. and the coloring was great. i followed the story, which isnt always clear in all au vids but this was well done hope you make more eric/kate lol if only sawyer was a vamp, he and sookie would be hot together haha
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo! That was great! (Poor Sawyer, though... *sniffles* ) But the Eric/Kate hotness was epic! \o/ I loved her showing her fangs at the end like that!

And ooo, if Sawyer did happen to get turned, he and Sookie would make an interesting pair...

Anyway, I enjoyed it a bunch! ♥!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Mine - Kate/Eric by Debbie Reply with quote

Awesome crossover! Really brilliant idea and great story
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: