Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Prodigal - Charlie&Claire" by Lost-majs
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: "Prodigal - Charlie&Claire" by Lost-majs Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Prodigal - Charlie&Claire" 12-04-2009
My favorite song and favorite couple
Song: Prodigal by OneRepublic
Vidder: Lost-majs
Length: 3:50 (169MB WMW)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOgjZ-69FPo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOgjZ-69FPo

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that's just gorgeous! Not only is it just visually beautiful but it has a wonderful match of the story to the song, the clip choices are perfect and it's just fantastic from start to finish! Your vids always just blow me away and leave me rather speechless and this one is no exception! Great job!
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Prodigal - Charlie&Claire by Lost-majs Reply with quote

Really cool looking vid. I loved all the coloring and effects you used. Really amazing editing. Great song too. I liked Charlie's quote at the end a lot. Nicely done.
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:38 am    Post subject: Prodigal - Charlie&Claire by Lost-majs Reply with quote

Really one of the most beautiful charlie/claire vids I've seen in a long time. I really loved your close ups and cropping. That super slomo effect just worked so wonderfully with this and I love this song. Excellent work once again!
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn - Awww thank you so much Ais! Your comment really made me smile, I'm so glad you enjoy my vids!

DJC Productions - Thanks a lot!! I love this song, it's amazing <33 Hehe, that quote made me think of C/C everytime I heard the ending of the song, so I just had to use it

IamSoLostRightNow - YAY, it means a lot for me to hear that it's one of the best pb&j vids you've seen in a while. That's def. a big compliment to get So thank you!
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Prodigal - Charlie&Claire by Lost-majs Reply with quote

Breath taking as always Maja I loved how the intensity increased farther into the video.
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Prodigal - Charlie&Claire by Lost-majs Reply with quote

Ga..ga..ga..gagagaa--orgeous to the maximum! Your videos are like so heavenly and flow together like an ocean of jewels because your clips always look so beautifully colored like pretty diamonds and such. I absolutely loved the song, this is only the second time I've heard it and it has like an eery beauty to it that I can't help but love, (I'm about to buy it on Itunes now! yay for new songs!) It was perfect for Charlie and Claire, and it is clear that you have a unexplicable love for this ship! Your passion overflows whenever you make a vid for them, but this by far was the most outstanding for me! Every single scene in this video was perfectly done, like woahhhh I loved 1:55 to 1:58 the part where you had split screens of Claire and Charlie both turning their heads towards eachother, absolutely lovely! Your ghosting and how your clips would go fast and then slow down, were sooooo stunning beyond anything! OMG and 3:19 to 3:25 were soooo awesomely amazingggg, how do you do that, can you show me??! Pwwetty please? Also, loved the beginning of Claire opening her eye and then closing it, a nice creative twist and so pretty, she's got the most gorgeous eyes ever Emilie! Amazing job hun!
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackwolf1480 - thank you! That also because of the song mehinks It's a part of why I love it so much

Jinlovessunxx - OMG thank you so much Kate! *hugs* This is one of the best comments I've ever gotten! I'm so glad to hear you like it! And the song is beautiful, isn't it? OneRepublic has made a few really fantastic songs, like All we are, All fall down or this one It's songs like them that I will never stop listening to
And sure I'll send ya pm on how to do it!
Sheree
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just adore all of your vids - I am always excited when you make new vids - This vid is Brilliant!!

I was wondering if you could post a download link. I love to put videos I love on a cd. I usually just download them from youtube but I noticed that the audio on this has a bit of a fluttering(only word I could think of to describe) sound. I don't know if it happened during the upload with youtube - if the original file sounds the same then don't worry about it. I'm just picky when it comes to things like that.

~byhttp://irises.livejournal.com/
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Prodigal - Charlie&Claire by Lost-majs Reply with quote

Wow, gorgeous PB&J vid!!! Excellent use of the song. You are truly one of the very best vidders I have seen.
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheree - Thank you SO much! I'm not sure the sound will get better but here's a download link :

http://www.zshare.net/video/6959102205b5b116/

Uruviel - Aww I am, really? That's so sweet of you to say! Thank you
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are by far one of my favorite vidders out there...you have such a beautiful stunning magical heavenly flow, that simply takes my breath away - your coloring and black and white, your beat use is always so incredible, blurred effects - the "slow motion" - then fast - paced effects...i just adore them, Please teach classes soon!! LOL...what a beautiful song too! GOLD from me!!
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Prodigal - Charlie&Claire by Lost-majs Reply with quote

I know that I already commented on this, but I just have to say that this is by far the best Charlie and Claire vid that has ever been made!! I've never even really been a big fan of either of those characters, but this vid has made me a fan. Absolutely amazing vid!! My favorite part is at 1:24 when Claire sitting on the beach blends into a shot of Charlie and Claire walking on the beach, and then it turns b&w. That part looked so flawless, I loved that effect.
Sheree
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if it's better sounding or my ears have just adjusted to it but thank you thank you for the download link. It's so beautiful and big - I love it! *BIGHUGS*

~byhttp://irises.livejournal.com/
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can tell that you put a lot of thought and effort into your videos this Charlie and Claire vid is SO lovely and fits the song perfectly. I really liked the slow opening eye at the beginning and the colouring used on the clips Gold!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: