Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fragile
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was absolutely incredible Eggy...first off, you got everyone's voices down so well, and then told such an amazing gripping heartbreaking story. You are really really talented my friend
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEEEE Kat, SO glad you liked it! The vid was perfect IMO, b/c despite the changes that had to be made, it captured so many of the highlights of the ficlet.

And yeah, I better have the characters down pat. I'm obsessed with them! Glad it comes across in the writing

I kind of want to write Kayid now. LOL

And Becca, THANKS SO MUCH. I had been afraid I didn't flesh it out enough so it's great to hear from you guys that I did in fact capture the characters.

Thanks for reading ladies!

Banner by Sarah

Writing4aCause
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was friggin fantastic...

when Jack and Juliet were
Spoiler:

crying over her body my eyes got all watery and sad...how Juliet just spilled the truth loudly of how she felt then and there and Jack regretting how he treated her

what a powerful moment..

Jack was such an ass () and that is so unlike me to speak such words of my Jack!! lmaoooo but then I even understood where he was coming from...i understood where they were ALL coming from...you really brought reason to why they were the way they were...i was able to connect with them all

it was so tragic and sad and the ending just got to me

I agree with Becca...you totally got the accents down too

I normally don't read fics b/c i don't have time...i'm glad was able to find a few second during work...Nikki did a great job with the video and capturing your writing...absolutely amazing work...

sorry for my long rambles...i really enjoyed this
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG thanks so much for your thoughts I'm glad you got as much out of the ficlet as you did-not many people read beyond just the words, that is paint the picture the writer is telling.

Thanks for your kind words And I agree that Nikkie did AMAZING capturing the story.

Banner by Sarah

Writing4aCause
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: