Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Mentalist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: The Mentalist Reply with quote

Anyone here watch the Mentalist? Last night's episode was so awesome!
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE The Mentalist! It's got to be my second favorite show-after Lost.

I found the last episode sort of confusing-- I was wondering what the deal was with Lisbon. She was acting so weird and uncharacteristic. But as always, I am obsessed with the show-- I love to try to guess the cases before they are solved. They've been more difficult this year though. I was getting pretty good at guessing "who done it" last season.

I like the new addition of Bosco (sp?) to the cast, and it's funny to see Patrick Jane harass him. That line Bosco said in one of the episodes made me laugh, "You have a look in your eye that a crack addict gets."

Can't wait for next week...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: