Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I Let Myself Fall // Kate&Elliot" by littleto
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks nikki! it was that dialogue that inspired the video they do make a cool pairing, huh? there is an underlying hotness there

Maria, look back at nikki's and my vids and you'll see a load of Rosie songs that if they dont convert you mean you're made of stone!! granted, the drinking hamsters in that vid were funny

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: I Let Myself Fall // Kate&Elliot by littleton_pace Reply with quote

MariaPurt wrote:
nikkimonique wrote:
4437 wrote:
The stroy and the way you edited it are awesome! (But i hate this song so i watched it soundless lol) And the coloring is nicaly fitted! Great job on making a real, understandable story!

OMG you hate this song!? Its one of my all time favs. LOL don't go watching any of my vids then...half of them are Rosie Thomas songs. ...and one is to this song.

Hmmm... is that a threat? Music ain't exactly the reason i might not like the vid, so no worries LOL This singer doesn't sound like a beat one so it can easily be replace in my earphones

Well most of my AU vids rely heavily on the dialog to tell the story so you won't get them if you turn the audio off.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: I Let Myself Fall // Kate&Elliot by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Kat...I just love this song! And again I blame you and Nikki for my love of Rosie! This was so wonderful and I so want to write a one shot for it. The audio was so perfect in this one! Great job! 5 Stars on YT and Gold here
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: I Let Myself Fall // Kate&Elliot by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Kat I have no words for the awesomeness....seriously. I love SVU (though I never have time to watch it anymore it seems) and I love Lost (obviously lol), and you put the two together in such a perfect, heartbreaking way it seemed like a real storyline. And the song just made it even more heartbreaking! And then the way you ended with her saying "I love you" in his memory, and those gorgeous manips...you truly are a co-queen of crazy AU pairings I feel like any crazy couple I threw at you, you'd turn around and make the perfect video with, really.
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:08 am    Post subject: I Let Myself Fall // Kate&Elliot by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Kat that was gorgeous! Beautifully edited, i loved the storyline! And I loved your song choice! Yay for Rosie!!! Great job!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:27 am    Post subject: I Let Myself Fall // Kate&Elliot by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Another gorgeous vid from, Kat! Beautiful, beautiful video. I really loved the texture/colouring and the echoing audio. It soo went with the song, which was also stunning btw. I liked the plot - during the vid, I really wasn't sure if Elliot was going to back to his wife or stay with Kate so I was totally engaged in the story (even though I have no idea who Elliot is, lol!) so lovely job with that! I also really like how you repeated Kate's "I love you" at the end. Stunning!!! Gorgeous work!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: I Let Myself Fall // Kate&Elliot by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Oooo Kat, great AU as always! Really pretty coloring.
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful job Kat!!!! This was gorgeously edited, the song was oh so heavenly, and everything just flowed together like a pretty lullaby, but it gave a strong feeling of soft emotion. The song was so dreamy and beautiful and it went well with your story and the pretty overlays of Kate over Elliot. Such pretty coloring as well Ooo and I am in love with your mad skills at manipping at 0:14 to 0:16! Fantabulous job!!!!!!!!!!

soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay! for crazy crossovers... and :squeees: @ Kat vidding SVU.... SVU and Lost and Kat and Rosie... what's not to love?!

love your use of voiceovers, totally made the story... and the color/texture was very pretty as usual.... and the manip at about 0:15 was totally awesome
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've lost count how many times I've watched this now!!!! Superb!

I'm blown away by your manips...just stunning. Awesome vid from start to finish. Good job!!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: I Let Myself Fall // Kate&Elliot by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Superb work Kat!!! That manip at 0:15 was utterly brilliant, it looked so real! I really loved the part where he went in when she was sleeping too Twas brilliantly edited and although you know its wrong and naughty you just couldn't help feeling all awww for them!
Spoiler:

And poor Kate at the end

I also loved the audio you had, Kate's "I love you"s sounded perfect. Gorgeous, gorgeous vid!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: