Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Mea Culpa (Juliet / Echo / Jack)" by MariaPurt

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: "Mea Culpa (Juliet / Echo / Jack)" by MariaPurt Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Mea Culpa (Juliet / Echo / Jack)" 10-01-2009
The plot is in the first comment. This involves the second season of the Dollhouse. The song name means im guilty ;D
Song: Mea Culpa (I Am Guilty) by Enigma
Vidder: MariaPurt
Length: 4:58 (130 mb wmv)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unYUbN5S71Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unYUbN5S71Q

Plot:

Echo (Dollhouse) was programmed for Jack, and they got married. But then, after a hot night of sex, Javk meets Juliet who's also a doctors, and falls in love with her. While they're having fun, Echo sees them, and Juliet leaves to the island not to break a family.
Jack misses her, and Echo tries to kill him for his treason, so he takes a plane to get to Jules and they're both happy on the island (up untill Echo decides she want Jack back and flies to him, but her plane crashes). Juliet and Jack find her, but they're in love and they kiss in front of Echo. The doll help them however to save their friends. And so on... this is more of a video fan fiction ;D

Last edited by MariaPurt on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh; that was really cool! PLease tell me at the end you're hinting at a possiblt Juliet/Echo sequel? That would be so killer Loved your AU scenes like the wedding and jack touching Echo's stomach Really good storyline too, altho why would Echo want to kill jack and then be happy when they were back together? That seemed a little off to me, unless its a Dollhouse thing that I'm not understand cos I'm yet to see the show Also didn't know why Kate and Sawyer were shown at the end, where they meant to just be other survivors? Really liked the song too with the Mea Culpa throughout; that was really clever Great crossover! Hope to see more of this trio!

MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
ooh; that was really cool! PLease tell me at the end you're hinting at a possiblt Juliet/Echo sequel?

I'm thinking of maybe a couple more vids of Echo being on the island with the other losties (including Jack and Jules). As for the only characters i love on Lost are these two, it's pretty predictable the sequel will either be Echo/Jules or the triangular thing. Still have 4 vids to re-do before uploading (this is what happens when i have too much free time - i start to hate the vids that are already finished but not yet published), so the next ep of the Dollhouse has be awesome for me to get inspired LOL

littleton_pace wrote:
jack touching Echo's stomach

Well, that scene is pretty much telling of what is to happen on my next vids, isn't it?

littleton_pace wrote:
altho why would Echo want to kill jack and then be happy when they were back together?

She wants him dead for 2 reasons: feels betrayed and jelous AND doesn't want Juliet to have him. But when he leaves, she remembers him and misses, so Echo follows, huh? I know, this part was edited the last - and there was too little music left for it Even thou this thing was 5 minutes haha (at least, this time no one will say i made it too short LOL)

littleton_pace wrote:
Also didn't know why Kate and Sawyer were shown at the end, where they meant to just be other survivors?

Yep, they were there just like anyone else could be, but after all this is the island, and no one can tell what comes next ;D

littleton_pace wrote:
Really liked the song too with the Mea Culpa throughout; that was really clever

Uhhh... please explain ;D
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome that there are Echo outdoor/island scenes that can double for Lost island im glad there'll be more crossovers I adore Eliza would love to see like a Echo pregnant with Jack's kid and they conspire to kill Jack, lol

thanks for explaining those parts I'm a fiend for storytelling so I like to know all the facts

With the Mea Culpa thing I just meant the lyrics of the song

MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
Echo outdoor/island scenes that can double for Lost island im glad there'll be more crossovers I adore Eliza would love to see like a Echo pregnant with Jack's kid and they conspire to kill Jack, lol

Yep, Dollhouse has like any scene at all - you may find whatever you want LOL Like from singing to being a mistress ;D And well, i really feen excited about tomorrow's DH ep, Echo's gonna have a baby...aaa... My inspiration is getting ready to wake up for more blood (you'll have to wait till november cos i forgot about 5 vids per month rue, again, and there's only one left for this month - that'll be the contest entry).

littleton_pace wrote:
thanks for explaining those parts I'm a fiend for storytelling so I like to know all the facts

I know i didn't make everything clear in the vid (maybe cos i tended to put too much into just 5 minutes) so i understand why you'd get a bit confused about the plot ;D
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, awesome! That'll be so great to see And you your contest video doesn't count as a 'regular' submission If you have a contest entry; its like an extra vid for the month. So you're allowed 5 normal vids a month plus 1 contest video. So you could make this one and your contest vid too Think of the comp vid as a bonus for the month

MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? Oh, that's so great ;D Cos i make too many vids per month and one extra is always good (i love the challenge of this month, it's gonna be hard for me and thus it rocks)

Well, while chatting to you i think i almost have the scenario for the Mea Culpa-2
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha; that's awesome! im glad i helped the muse just a little now im so psyched for part 2

MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
haha; that's awesome! im glad i helped the muse just a little now im so psyched for part 2

You won't have to wait for too long - todays Dollhouse ep was exactly what i needed - i just have to decide wether to kill Jules or not - and i'm done ;D
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay!!! my Jules loving heart says make her live...however killing her has its advantages....cant wait to see it!

klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yaaaay i love Enigma so it was nice to see a vid to this song...and the beginning of this was awesome!! and hot!!! awesome manips and i loved the ending!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: