Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

October Contest Information
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Contest Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll confer about the Hitcher and get back to you ASAP, Freya!
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and what about rosemarys baby? it was in the top on the horror list too? id basically only be using the creepy scenes...
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't seem to find anything about Rosemary's baby back in this thread or anywhere (i would have sworn that i had seen it!) so barring that, we decided you can use it Saben I find it quite a terrifying movie

EDIT - I was thinking of Hand That Rocks The Cradle!! *is idiot* :S:S Sorry about that That's the one we were asked about before, for some reason I thought it was Rosemary's baby :S:S My bad, yes Rosemary's baby qualifies as Horror

FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i found it terrifying too thanx
Kaory
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a have a question,i dont know is you asked this before, if that the case, sorry but here we go: "can we use more than one movie in the vid?"
Making my vid with resident evil i think in adding monsters from silent hill and maybe samara/sadako from the ring but i need to know if i can before try it
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Kaory, you may use more than one movie.

Freya, we haven't forgotten your question about the Hitcher, we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So i've started 6 projects regarding this contest, and i'm not being able to finish any of it - i'm either to scared of the movie myself, or it ain't scary at all. So it's time to tell you i'm not entering this month LOL
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay, Freya, but yes, you may use The Hitcher.

Aw, sorry to hear that, Maria! Maybe some good "scary but not too scary" inspiration will still strike before the deadline is up!
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im excited about mine rofl does anyone squeal when they make videos? thinking oh yes thats good! lol

im halfway with mine but i won't upload till halloween, like last year. But im still unsure wether i will enter it in the contest because of the length. I've started from scratch twice, or spent ages (several hours) on a scene cutting it down, and trying not to make it look odd. Because mines like a mini movie rather than vidding to a song. But im happy with the way it is now. But theres still a couple of scenes i want to do, but im already gone by the 5 min mark.

lol so i'm still gonna upload it, but probs not enter it in the contest.

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone should make a crossover with Repo! The Genetic Opera last minute, because I just remembered Jack has that line about being a repo man. Would that count as horror? On imdb, it's horror/sci-fi/musical, and it's about how organ failure become an epidemic, so this biotech company makes more organs and sells them to the community, but if you miss payments on them, the government can send their repo men who come repossess your body parts.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone should make a crossover with "Repo! The Genetic Opera" last minute, because I just remembered Jack has that line about being a repo man. Would that count as horror? It has a very creepy style to it, and on imdb, it's horror/sci-fil. It's about how organ failure become an epidemic, so this biotech company makes more organs and sells them to the community, but if you miss payments on them, the government can send their repo men who come repossess your body parts (and that generally kills you lol).
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, sorry if you won't be able to enter into the contest, Sophie, but I can't wait to see your vid! \o/ I'm sure it's going to be awesome!

Sassy, we'll get back to you ASAP on your question about Repo. Are you thinking about taking a crack at it?

Also, is there anybody trying to make the Oct 31st deadline tomorrow? If you need an extension, don't hesitate to let us know!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Ais. I started another vid, but I dunno where that's going. I'm thinking of maybe maybe maybe trying it. ;D But it's at such a late date, I'd have to have a crazy burst of inspiration. I just thought of it out of no where and I'm going to watch it tonight to see if I can make it. I might need a couple days extension though.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh, I don't think I'll get this done even if you extend the deadline. I'm just not feeling any inspiration. I think I'll put this vid aside for awhile and maybe finish it some other time...

icon by becca
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sassy, Repo will be fine. Just let us know before the deadline is up if you need an extension!

Aw, that's a bummer, Elyse! But I know how that is when the inspiration just fades out like that. It's so frustrating! Hopefully you can finish it one day, though!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Contest Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: