Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Dans Variable" by ZeinaSh91

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZeinaSh91
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: "Dans Variable" by ZeinaSh91 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Dans Variable" 09-29-2009
September 2009 contest submission
Song: Ameno by Era
Vidder: ZeinaSh91
Length: 3:57 (64 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRMuhjkygcw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRMuhjkygcw

MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Dans Variable by ZeinaSh91 Reply with quote

Nice mix of the song, words the characters said and the present- -and future clips ;D
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Dans Variable by ZeinaSh91 Reply with quote

Cool video! I like the song you used and the story you made! Good luck!
ZeinaSh91
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Dans Variable by ZeinaSh91 Reply with quote

Thanks guys! This is my first vid, and it kindof sucks compared to the others
But it's okay I guess, considering that I have to put up with movie maker *prays for her new laptop so she can download all the new programs*
Good luck to you guys as well
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries, we all start fresh and new at some point. You'll only get better with practice and making more vids!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw, DAN! first thing I said when i watched, lol. that death scene brok my heart. Very chilling music I wouldn't have posted all the quotes on the screen like you did; it came off kind of like subtities which looked slightly weird. You had a good mix of off and on island scenes from the ep; a good recap You picked really good quotes to use as well; especially that one about the women in dan's life always coming first. Forboding much? Nice first vid, welcome to LVI btw keep at it

I SO understand the pain of Movie Maker Once you start using a new program you'll wonder how you survived on it *hopes you get a new program too*

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Dans Variable by ZeinaSh91 Reply with quote

This was such a great episode, wow, I loved this! You captured all of the emotion and you did it wonderfully. You used all of the perfect audio choices and clips. I loved how you went back and forth between the clip of Daniel after he was shot and his flashbacks with his mother, you did great at showing his character and relationship with his mother and the music made the feeling of the vid even more intense and emotional!! Great job, good luck in the contest!
ZeinaSh91
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Dans Variable by ZeinaSh91 Reply with quote

Ohh I'm so flattered! Thank you
and Kat, I KNOW! I didn't want to put in the subtitles, I added them at the last minute, because every single person I asked for feedback said that they didn't understand what dan was saying, and I couldn't just add text over dan's overlays and not the rest.

And after I finished uploading it, I realized that all the people who will be watching/commenting/faving will be losties and therefore will not need any subtitles, so I felt the wor stupid creep up on my forehead =/ At least we know I won't do that for next time Thanks for the crit!
ZeinaSh91
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Dans Variable by ZeinaSh91 Reply with quote

Ohh I'm so flattered! Thank you
and Kat, I KNOW! I didn't want to put in the subtitles, I added them at the last minute, because every single person I asked for feedback said that they didn't understand what dan was saying, and I couldn't just add text over dan's overlays and not the rest.

And after I finished uploading it, I realized that all the people who will be watching/commenting/faving will be losties and therefore will not need any subtitles, so I felt the wor stupid creep up on my forehead =/ At least we know I won't do that for next time Thanks for the crit!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great song, very suitably dramatic for Dan and for this episode! I liked your choice for the ending scene as well, that was a great way to finish! Congrats on your first vid and welcome to LVI! Hope to see more from you!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Dans Variable by ZeinaSh91 Reply with quote

Nice Dan video! Good job on your first vid!
ZeinaSh91
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Dans Variable by ZeinaSh91 Reply with quote

Thanks Much appreciated!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: Dans Variable by ZeinaSh91 Reply with quote

Nice job! I love Dan Vids!!
Arij

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Dans Variable by ZeinaSh91 Reply with quote

OMG! I LOVE THIS!
Dan :/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: