Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"When You Say You Love Me" by Ashley

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:43 am    Post subject: "When You Say You Love Me" by Ashley Reply with quote

"When You Say You Love Me" 08-06-2005
A beautiful Charlie and Claire video of mine that describes Charlies love for Claire and the effects that come over him when shes around
Song: When You Say You Love Me by Josh Groban
Vidder: Ashley
Length: 4:48 (63.6MB WMV)

Link: http://thelostfiles.net/WhenYouSayYouLoveMeCC_0003.wmv

LostFanForeverAshley
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: wahhh Reply with quote

Wahhh it didnt get a council pick seal? *sulks* i was almost for sure it was gonna get a council pick seal, given that all the lyrics matched with the clips and it was beautifully put together, and its one of my fav charlie and claire videos ive done

*sulks some more*

And..also..ive not had at least ONE reply to this video
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bret
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wellll I agree to sulk-a-nee!! I'm telling you, reply for two. I'm so serious plus you know what? A cellphone convo. That's right. Yawn it. Yawn it there DELL frag.

That's right. 25 cents plus a "What the freak lag??" I agree. I am such a lying sack of Jack Spackanack. Woooo sydney voice. I'm telling you Ashley, that vid was such the pid! That's right. Pid a did. Oh just did! Agree to crab a free. That's right. Beach fugs. Beach fugs. Okay seriously...your video When You Say You Fugged Me.. oh wait, Loved. My hud! lol. My bad there sicky nicky. It was such the sweetest video ever, and I'm telling you, a little favorite wouldn't hurt. You so deserved a council pick on that bick, but hey... harsh of no councils for me. Not to take the attention away, but TOTALLY CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS!! haha. I'm just kidding, don't. haha no seriously do cause Boone and Shannon like it!

Okay seriously, the video was great, so well put together, the lyrics matched the clips, and eat some chips! Just did with dip. That's right, chips and dip wouldn't hurt that kidney hard! lol. Okay well I'm going to sell now, so catcha frater! Okay doke. I love you like a pine without a dine!!! Go Shannon, it's your birthday! party like it's your x-men. haha. That's right, laugh it up on the phone there, bick!

Oh my god, whispers! You're the others!! Whoa I'm telling Danielle plus you know what?? A smoke trail!! Oh wait, that's just Momma behind the tree. Whoa. Cigs for higs. Okay seriously, loved the video, you did such a great job. Everyone please watch. Pass the Cola!

SHUT UP LIAR.

Please people when you watch the vids, please please reply and let her know what you thought. There have been soooo many views of the video, but no replies, and that hurts! haha. Seriously, please any comments would be much appreciated. Go Ashley! It's your Vid-Day!

LOVE YOU PLUS A CAB!!

Love,
Bretty Frag
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
easilyjaded
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bret wrote:
Wellll I agree to sulk-a-nee!! I'm telling you, reply for two. I'm so serious plus you know what? A cellphone convo. That's right. Yawn it. Yawn it there DELL frag.

That's right. 25 cents plus a "What the freak lag??" I agree. I am such a lying sack of Jack Spackanack. Woooo sydney voice. I'm telling you Ashley, that vid was such the pid! That's right. Pid a did. Oh just did! Agree to crab a free. That's right. Beach fugs. Beach fugs. Okay seriously...your video When You Say You Fugged Me.. oh wait, Loved. My hud! lol. My bad there sicky nicky. It was such the sweetest video ever, and I'm telling you, a little favorite wouldn't hurt. You so deserved a council pick on that bick, but hey... harsh of no councils for me. Not to take the attention away, but TOTALLY CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS!! haha. I'm just kidding, don't. haha no seriously do cause Boone and Shannon like it!

Okay seriously, the video was great, so well put together, the lyrics matched the clips, and eat some chips! Just did with dip. That's right, chips and dip wouldn't hurt that kidney hard! lol. Okay well I'm going to sell now, so catcha frater! Okay doke. I love you like a pine without a dine!!! Go Shannon, it's your birthday! party like it's your x-men. haha. That's right, laugh it up on the phone there, bick!

Oh my god, whispers! You're the others!! Whoa I'm telling Danielle plus you know what?? A smoke trail!! Oh wait, that's just Momma behind the tree. Whoa. Cigs for higs. Okay seriously, loved the video, you did such a great job. Everyone please watch. Pass the Cola!

SHUT UP LIAR.

Please people when you watch the vids, please please reply and let her know what you thought. There have been soooo many views of the video, but no replies, and that hurts! haha. Seriously, please any comments would be much appreciated. Go Ashley! It's your Vid-Day!

LOVE YOU PLUS A CAB!!

Love,
Bretty Frag

Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

Awww thanks zakan biddie for all the halarious and awesome comments about my video, you are the greatest plus a frag a nag!!

I wonder why there hasnt been anyone commenting on it, its got so many views but no comments?

But thanks bretty zakan, your awesome, love u plus a cab!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll comment on it! I thought it was really good, and the lyrics matched the clips perfectly. But I don't really like too many video effects. I always just have a few here and there, I try to avoid them. Still, awesome vid.

Marcus, the "Young'un".

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: