Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I Can See in the Dark" by ciaimpala

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:36 am    Post subject: "I Can See in the Dark" by ciaimpala Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"I Can See in the Dark" 09-20-2009
Lost/Alias AU crossver-A dark and twisty Juliet/Kate/Sydney video for Nikki
Song: Infrared by Placebo
Vidder: ciaimpala
Length: 2:21 (12.6 mb WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVnKQL6-x2w

NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:16 am    Post subject: I Can See in the Dark by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Whoa, creepy Juliet!! That was awesome Becca!!! Two of my favorite things - Lost & Alias!! Put together flawlessly!! Great job on your manips with Sydney and such. My only wee bit of criticism is that some of the scenes were a little too dark, so it was hard to tell what's going on. But at the same time, since the video is called "I can see in the dark", I think I know why you went with that

But yesh, great beat use, and omg, creepy Juliet! She's creepy!!! Great job Becca!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Becca! That was awesomely creepy and dark! I loved it! I love that part when Kate was watching Syd playing golf and when Juliet was chasing Syd down the hall! That was uber creepy!! oh and how could I forgot when she crashed the wedding ....extremely psycho!! Really liked the ending as well! Yay! Thanks again this was so much fun to watch!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it was all a delusion of Juliet's mind; brilliant idea Bec!! And having Sidney in the loony bin as well was a great touch the manip of Trish from Harpers as Kate in the wedding dress was a great idea I think it was a little too dark in some places; but i get you used it as an effect i really loved the storyline here well done hun!

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really loved the twist at the end, that was just a particularly brilliant touch! \o/ And I love the song to pieces and it worked really well for this story. I agree that it was a wee bit too dark to see in some places but overall I really enjoyed it and it was a very creative and fun vid to watch! ♥!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: I Can See in the Dark by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Ooh how creepy! Fab vid Becca, I loved the golf bit and the part with the car crash. Your au scenes were great! Ooh and I loved the ending too! Brilliant stuff!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: I Can See in the Dark by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Abs-Thanks so much! Yeah, I tried to make it always look dark and creepy-ish, but bits of it are a bit dark, I can tell now. I'll watch out for that in the the future.

Nikki-Thank YOU so much! I had so much fun with this thanks to you! And you picked up on some of my favorite parts!

Kat-Thanks so much! I'm so glad you caught the Sydney part, and the Harper's island manip! And thanks again for the notepad manip!

Ais-Thank you so much!! I'm so glad you liked the twist!

Ems-Thank you so much! I really played with the golf and car crash bits, so I'm so glad you liked them!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: