Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"My Imaginary Friend" by supermander11
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
supermander11
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:22 am    Post subject: "My Imaginary Friend" by supermander11 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"My Imaginary Friend" 09-15-2009
September 2009 contest submission - Hurleys imaginary friend Dave isnt there for him when he needs him the most, so he has to find a real one, Libby.
Song: My Imaginary Friend by Reel Big Fish
Vidder: supermander11
Length: 1:47 (101MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkeoDbyOw54

blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:29 am    Post subject: My Imaginary Friend by supermander11 Reply with quote

It's so nice to see a Hurley vid! I love the lightened mood for a serious obsticle Hurley had to overcome "He wasn't there at all" *dissapears*...genious! I've never seen the effect of dissapearing something from a clip entirely, very clever. GOLD! P.S. The image for this vid is perfect
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: My Imaginary Friend by supermander11 Reply with quote

Awww, I really liked that!! I think this song is wonderful for this episode and you did a great job with lyric interpretation, beat use and everything. Great job and good luck in the contest!!
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: My Imaginary Friend by supermander11 Reply with quote

This is awesome! Great lyric interpretation and beat use. And I simply can't resist liking a Hurley video
Belle MacFarlane
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lulz I love it!! Well done!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:04 am    Post subject: My Imaginary Friend by supermander11 Reply with quote

That song was perfect for Hurley and for this episode.Good luck in the contest.
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: My Imaginary Friend by supermander11 Reply with quote

aww i loved this! Perfect song choice! Great job!!
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: My Imaginary Friend by supermander11 Reply with quote

Haha! Love this! Perfect song! Good luck!
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: My Imaginary Friend by supermander11 Reply with quote

I love this video. Definately one of my favorites in the contest. I've already watched it multiple times. It's so clever and unique. Great song choice!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: My Imaginary Friend by supermander11 Reply with quote

This was soooo AWESOME! What a perfect song for "Dave"!!! The lyrics showed this episode completely, Dave being Hurely's imaginary friend! Your lyric use was really spot- on, like from beginning to end. I absolutely loved what you did for "My imaginary friend didn't come through in the end, so now I have to find a new one" you showed Hurley with Libby, aww! That was great! I loved all of the scenes where you had Dave disapearing and the split screens of Dave, awesome! Audio choices were perfect as well, just loved this soooo much!! Good luck in the contest!
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This song was absolutely perfect for this episode...and it's very playful too!! I had fun with this!! very nice to see a Hurley vid!! loved the editing!! great job and good luck!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lolz; that was so sweet! love Reel Big Fish and i loved DAVE great song for the ep and the lyrics really fit so well especially the part about finding the new friend with Libby good luck in the comp!

emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: My Imaginary Friend by supermander11 Reply with quote

Haha! This was AWESOME! I really enjoyed it, was sat here with a big grin and giggling the whole way through! Brilliant song choice, the clips matched just PERFECTLY and I loved all the disappearing people and Dave hehe BRILLIANT, brilliant vid!!!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject: My Imaginary Friend by supermander11 Reply with quote

Dude, that was awesome! Fantastic beat use! I loved all the different scenes of Dave and the other Losties disappearing. Wonderful work!
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really love this! The split screens looked awesome and the vid fit perfectly with the song. Oh! and when everyones dissappearing- loved that!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: