Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flash Forward
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I loved the scene between Janice and Demetri in tonight's episode. ^^ They're so cute!

Also Aaron Stark turned into a BAMF. That was awesome.

Tracy redeemed herself slightly. I don't hate her quite so much.

Though is it really so hard for Genevieve Cortese to make any face other than and ?

art by me&tammy
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet the mole in the FBI stole the gun and is gonna kill Demetri Pretty sure Demetri isn't the mole now.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this feeling I know who the mole is:

Spoiler:

I think the mole might be Agt. Vogel - the CIA dude. He just seems like a self-righteous asshole who'd do something like that.

I'm so loving the Aaron stuff right now. Aaron is an awesome character and wow...I'm kind of loving that actor right now. He kicked a lot of ass last night!! That was epic!!

Apologies anyone who likes her, but I really can't stand Gabrielle Union. She just doesn't seem to fit this role that well, and I don't think she's that great of an actress. She really only has one way of playing things and that's "spoiled bratty teenager voice".

She had some really great moments in the episode last night, but they would have been so much more intense & powerful if a more capable actress was playing the role. Overall, it really disappointed me. And it sucks because I think that John Cho is so awesome, and that makes her look even worse in comparison. I just don't think they have great chemistry, so I kind of don't even really care about what's going on with them.

I don't want Demetri to die though. I actually do care about him
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're right about Gabrielle Union, Abby. I was really not liking Zoey last night and I couldn't put my finger on why... But yeah, I think it's the way she's playing the character.

Spoiler:

I also agree that Agent Vogel is the mole - he's just a jerk and it would make a lot more sense than the mole being Demetri or something.

icon by becca
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want Demetri to die either!! I think he's my favorite character....him and Janice....but I'm sure they'll find a way to save him.

Spoiler:

I can't wait for next week's episode. FINALLY we find out what Charlie saw that was so bad!!

art by me&tammy
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol why are we spoiler tagging? xD

Wasn't the mole meant to be in their own bureau though (FBI) I like the actor who plays Agent Vogel so don't want him to be a bad guy lol He was awesome in the series Sleeper Cell.

By the way I've had a bad feeling the mole is Courtney B Vance's character the head of the FBI would be a real shocker and he has been a problem for Mark.

I love Janice too Eryn! She's one of my faves.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure why we're spoiler tagging...

Aww, but I love Courtney Vance's character! I hope it's not him. I suppose it might make sense though, now you mention it... I still wanna say it's Agent Vogel, but if it's inside the FBI, Vance might be the one... Although, I'm not sure if they specified if the mole was inside the FBI or just inside the operation... I guess we'll see.

And I too am excited to hear about Charlie's vision!!

icon by becca
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I could be wrong I thought that's what I heard though.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooohh, I never thought that it could be Stanford....I like him too, Elyse, but it kinda makes sense in a way....

art by me&tammy
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZOMG!!! Anyone watch tonight???

Spoiler:

Ha ha...Demetri & Janis GOT IT ON! Oh, that made me so happy!! I love them. Even if she's a dirty mole now, I still love her. I don't think she's going to be an evil mole...

And I'm worried for Charlie now....Creepy Dyson Frost is Creepy.....

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

I thought it was interesting that the writers have left both of those things open to interpretation. Since they never actually showed the scene where she and Demitri had sex, even though she's pregnant and it was implied that he was the father, we still don't know for sure whether or not they went through with it considering that he's engaged and she's gay and they both seemed to think it would be weird.

And she didn't actually confess to being the mole. She just went along with what Simon was saying so it's possible that she was just taking advantage of the situation to further her own investigation. Maybe she still thinks he's the mole or that he had something to do with her shooting and she wanted him to believe that they're on the same side.

At least that's what I'm leaning towards since except for that one scene she hasn't exhibited any sinister mole-like behaviour (eg. stealing/destroying evidence, clandestine meetings, looking shifty etc) or shown any sign of having a motive (even just a financial one) for betraying her friends. Plus, if she wanted to get pregnant as badly as we've seen, why would she agree to being shot, knowing it might hurt her chances? And that she could go to jail? The whole thing just seems like it's either part of a con or horribly OOC. I'm hoping there's a good explanation.

Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, bye-bye Dr. Frost!

Serena
art by: maja&tammy
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wondering if, based on the promo for next week:
Spoiler:

Janis said something about a double agent in the promo... Maybe she's pretending to be working for the "bad guys"? Cuz it really doesn't make much sense to me, if she's the mole, cuz really, why would she betray Demetri? They're such good friends.

And DOES anyone think Dem got Janis pregnant? Cuz like you said, Samara, they never actually showed it...

Also, OMG at the guy at the end, with Olivia! He was so weird and creepy! "Can't touch this! Can't touch this!"

icon by becca
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe that's the guy from BSG he's a great actor I'm sure he will turn up again. Another brit for flashforward woo!

Spoiler:

I really hope that's true about Janis Elyse cause she's my favourite I loved when she did the beatdown on the mole I was like yeaaaa go Janis then she is another mole She should come onto Lost and kill Zoey for us.

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

LOL, Paul, she totally should!

icon by becca
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: