Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flash Forward
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belle MacFarlane
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure I've heard people say Dom is small.

Spoiler:

I love Demetri even more now!! I can't believe that woman just phoned him up and said "you're gonna be killed on this day". Why would you do that??

Also, do we reckon D. Gibbons the cupcake maker is a red herring? Although the person who stole her card was obviously awake during the blackout. So maybe D. Gibbons the "bad man" is pretending to be called D. Gibbons as he's using D. Gibbons the cupcake maker's credit card, so he's not gonna go around saying "I'm Bob Smith, here's my card, which says D. Gibbons". But what makes Charlie say he's a bad man, and is he somehow connected to Dylan, the little boy? Perhaps he tried to halm him. But how does Dylan know Olivia's name?

I guess Charlie saw D. Gibbons hurting/threatening/harming Dylan, but that doesn't explain how Dylan knows Olivia's name, as I guess they weren't in the house with Olivia and Lloyd. Perhaps Charlie or D. Gibbons mentioned her, but why? Something to do with Lloyd?

Jesus Christ, this show has more burning questions than LOST! But I love it! <3
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure that Dylan knew Olivia's name because in his flashforward he knew her (as his father's girlfriend). Maybe Charlie and Dylan were in the house and saw them but Simcoe and Livi didn't see them? Also, it could have something to do with what they were thinking or feeling at the time as well.. Maybe D. Gibbons tries to kidnap the kids... Anyway, I think that's the same reason Charlie knew Dylan (cuz they were living at the same house at the time, or at least spent a lot of time in the same house). I don't know if she saw Dylan being hurt by D. Gibbons but we know she thinks he's a bad man and that she had some type of bond with Dylan at the same time, so it makes sense that it was something like that.

Oh, and Dom is 5'7. So it could be him, I suppose...

Last edited by SassyLostie2 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I gather, the flashforwards not only showed them what they were doing, but what thoughts they were having at the time. Dylan could have been thinking about Olivia, his step-mother or his father's girlfriend or something and that's how he would know. Charlie's quite obviously seen Dylan before, yet not his father, which is odd.

Regarding Charlie saying that D. Gibbons is a "bad man", it takes something awful for a child to say that and the way she freaked out at seeing Dylan has me guessing that this D. Gibbons does something to either her or the boy. Children are prone to trusting people more than adults, because they are still children, so Charlie had to witness something from this man to say that he's a bad man. Just my thoughts anyway, hehe. Loving the show, looking forward to next week!

And if she's possibly seeing this D. Gibbons, where is she? It's supposedly 10pm in these Flashforwards....Obviously Olivia doesn't seem to be worried and Mark strikes me as the kind of man that even if he is drinking (what led him to drink? Something happened to Charlie? Or his own unraveling?) he would be looking for his daughter. Where are the children?!

Sorry...I'm simply trying to logically reason with myself and my theories.
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched the two first episodes of this show Loving all the characters so far! I don't think I've been this interested in a tv show, for a while now! It reminds me so much of Lost, and that's obviously a good thing Can't wait for next epi! Hopefully Dom will be in it
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a theory - Charlie says D. Gibbons is a bad man, and she is obviously feeling very connected to Dylan. What if D. Gibbons kidnaps her and Dylan? She should've been sleeping at the time the flash-forward took place, but since she saw something she obviously wasn't, and she wasn't in Mark and Olivia's visions, and neither was Dylan, even though his father was in Olivia's vision.

Just a thought....

I like this show, like, A LOT. Can't wait to see Dom show up....I wonder if he is Suspect Zero or connected with Suspect Zero in any way?

Spoiler:

Did you all see the promo after last week's episode where someone got in a car and someone was in the backseat wearing a mask, then they took the mask off and it was Dom?

art by me&tammy
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm dissapointed the second episode didn't have Dom's character when all the magazines said it would. Even an interview of Dom himself thought he was going to be in that episode. Also in the interview Dom denied being the man awake during the blackout, but maybe he's just keeping things under wraps....?

By the way, I loved the beginning to the episode of the kids all lying on the ground except Charlie then you discover they're playing "blackout". And the "bowl movement" scene was hilarious!

Serena
art by: maja&tammy
Belle MacFarlane
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen the promo yet, because I saw it online, but it's airing Monday here, so I'll see it after the episode then XD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight's episode: Fantastic as usual!

Spoiler:

Something that occurred to me, and there was a little help from my husband. Something called an X-factor. Demetri, on the day of the blackout may have had a flashforward that would seem like he dies on D-day (and the woman who called him confirmed him being murdered), but what if that was just one way? If something he does goes against his future death, then his future may change. It could be the same way for everyone. Just one glimpse into the future may not be definite, but it all depends on what they do. Mark burns the bracelet Charlie gives him for example. Also, I forget his name, but the male nurse who was going to commit suicide, has a glimpse of something good in his future. What if one day before that, he chooses to drive a different way and is killed in an accident? I just think there are so many threads in the future that we are not limited to just one possible future. I think it's a very "anything is possible" type of world. Aaron Stark saw his daughter alive, although the remains he had exhumed confirmed it was her. Perhaps he was dreaming of her? Perhaps the military had someone else's DNA, but it wasn't her, therefore, they weren't technically her remains?

Am I also the only one annoyed that MEN won't tell their WOMEN the complete truth of what they saw? Mark, for heaven's sake, tell Olivia that you saw yourself drinking! Maybe hiding it is what causes some rift in the marraige! Demetri, be honest and tell Zoe the truth! UGH!

How about seeing Cassidy in the episode! Also, Aaron talking about a "leap of faith" was SOOOO John Locke! And I thought Charlie would be making an appearance in this episode?
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

another great ep, cant beleive the old man tricked them like that. sneaky basterd lol...and when i saw the end with the kid in somali looking at that big thing i immediately thought "sonic fence from LOST" haha...and walt with the dead birds! lol..and yea the leap of faith was very locke like ...wonder why the FBI agents wife is going to adopt that little boy...wanna rewatch this ep...and wonder why zooey saw demetri in her FF or if she even saw him, maybe she just assumed. maybe instead of their wedding its a memorial for him. idk
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the looks of the mother of that boy, it looked for a second like she may have been abusing him, so she may end up taking him in as a foster mother.
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, yea i could see that being it maybe.
Sheree
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am really loving this show too! and I'm loving the chemistry between Olivia and Mark.

I read in the Entertainment Weekly mag for the Fall Tv show lineup that Dom isn't on until the 5th episode. I'm paraphrasing here but Dom was quoted in the mag as saying at first he wasn't sure he wanted to play the role. He agreed to do it as long as it the character was nothing like "Charlie" - EW said that Charlie from Lost was a "boy" and his character Simon from FF is a "man".

~byhttp://irises.livejournal.com/
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One word: DOM. *squee*

art by me&tammy
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok some theories after the last ep

Spoiler:

demetris fiancee was having a dream of the wedding and not actually living it (think thats been said before?)
bryces flashforward was of him with a woman obviously from his drawing. he assumes its his future girlfriend, and she is telling him about a future baby/maybe showing a sonogram pic. so he is thinking his future is bright. but the lady is actually the lady on a date with janis in the promo. so hes actually janis sperm donor to janis and her gf. and janis is pregnant cause of bryce. so bryce will end up suicidal again maybe
and the terrorist blonde lady lied, i think she lied about her Flashforward, about the horses. shes creepy
ok those are the only theories i have lol..still gotta think of one for why demetri dies. and those crows.

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone get a screencap of the guy's face who was drowning the babysitter? Could be Simon?

Anyone notice that Ned the weird guy who wanted to be black was Thomas, Claire's ex and father of Aaron? More Lost actors on the show haha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: