Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flash Forward
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed this show!

I also loved the fact that Seth MacFarlane (Family Guy creator) made an appearance in the episode! Dunno if he's a regular or not, but I just cracked up at hearing Brian's voice in that show!

I know that the encore is tomorrow night at 8p EST for anyone who missed it, and I imagine that ABC will have episodes streamed on the FlashForward site!

I don't believe Dom comes in until episode 3 (I think that's what I read), and did you all see the promo for the show "V" that they're bringing back? Elizabeth Mitchell is in it, and another Party of Five castmate, Scott Wolf. It looks really good and probably another show I will be catching!

Also, the "coming this season" at the end of the episode, I could have SWORN I saw Cassidy in it!
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i totally enjoyed this!!! it will definately fill the lost withdrawal!!! yaay

Spoiler:

loved the oceanic poster which is SOOOOO obvious! lmao

They mention LAX, we saw a kangaroo (random) which made me think of Australia!

and whats to come looks exciting...it was so great seeing "Charlies face again"

and look "Penny" - Olivia...has a child name Charlie (but a girl) hahaha

reminds me of Lost

FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXAngelicEvilXx wrote:

Also, the "coming this season" at the end of the episode, I could have SWORN I saw Cassidy in it!

ah yea! me too! haha

klost004 wrote:

Spoiler:

loved the oceanic poster which is SOOOOO obvious! lmao

They mention LAX, we saw a kangaroo (random) which made me think of Australia!

and whats to come looks exciting...it was so great seeing "Charlies face again"

and look "Penny" - Olivia...has a child name Charlie (but a girl) hahaha

reminds me of Lost

Spoiler:

haha yea i was just coming back to mention the poster. cause i was watching n saw it really fast n was like, maybe my LOST mind is just imagining things. but yea, love that being in there ...And do you think the guy in the stadium is Charlie?

o and the opening scene where the main guy was running through all the wreckage was so much like Jack in the pilot.

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude. This was awesome. Didn't expect it to be this good. Quite similar to Lost, but....different in its way. It has a cool concept....and I definitely can't wait to see Dom appear on it!

art by me&tammy
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belle MacFarlane wrote:
Of course, the #1 hottie was Seth MacFarlane, playing one of the investigators. His role was bigger than I thought it'd be. I thought he'd just stand there and look pretty, but he delivered his lines well and there was no trace of him being a comedic actor.

lol It's funny, I watched it tonight and did a double take, cuz I was like "what the face?! Was that just Seth McFarlane?? No... it couldn't be... but it looked like him!" xD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw, may I be fangirly for a second?

Joseph Fieness is definitely very good looking... but I can't choose between him and Jack Davenport. He still has his accent! I'll have to wait and see how he and Olivia interact etc, but I've been a JD fangirl for a while now, so I was so excited to see JF, JD, Sonya, and Dom on the show all together! Ok, on to a slightly more intelligent discussion of the possible ships of the show... then I promise my future posts will be intelligent and talking about character development, theories, etc.

I love Mark and Olivia (Molivia? Mivi for Mark + Livi? hehe), they are so cute together and the scene near the end where they talk about their flashforwards, is so sad! It's one of my favorites in the episode. I also loved the whole "I hate you, you're a crappy husband" inside joke they have going. It's sweet. But it looks like Jack Davenport's character, Lloyd Simcoe is going to be the new love interest for Olivia though. I assume that she and Mark will eventually separate or get divorced because of their flashforwards (personally, I think that seeing the ff's is making them break their marriage apart themselves, not because of the future, necessarily), but it's still sad. Yet, at the same time, I want to see Simcoe and Livi together, simply because of my love for JD. lol

I wonder who I'll end up shipping? We'll just have to wait and see...

Ok, onto more discussions about the episode rather than fangirlyness. xD
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved how not even 2 minutes into the pilot we got a flashback to 4 hours earlier, lol.

Serena
art by: maja&tammy
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG Sass!! I was wondering why the hell I recognized that British dude - he's Norrington!!!

Yeah, I have to say, this definitely lived up to the hype. It's very good. Like very very good. Might be kind of sacrilegious of me to say, but I almost enjoyed this more than the Lost pilot.

I think the situation is just so crazy and you'd think it'd be hard to suspend your disbelief for this plot line, but somehow - it just works. It was phenomenal, and I definitely think this is going to fill the void for me until Lost gets back!!

Though I have to admit, and this is stupid, but it was weird hearing Penny talk without an accent and then having her be with someone who's not Desmond. I was like "is Desmond coming, where is he?"

Spoiler:

And omg! Poor John Cho!! I felt so freaking bad for him!! I really hope he doesn't end up dying. His character has a lot of potential (and I really like John Cho!)

I also hope Seth McFarlane continues to be on it. It was flippin' awesome seeing him in this!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd already heard Seth Macfarlane was going to have a cameo so it was no surprise to me. I imagine it's nothing more than a bit part though ;/

Spoiler:

I reckon John Cho is alright as there's already someone who was awake during the flashforwards. I imagine it has something to do with that.

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i finally saw FF . It was very good . the effects and the way the played the FFs was too cool. even it had some similarities ........with LOST .the whole structure was different I really liked it . I watch many shows but i always prefer smart shows who make you think a bit and not just wait the eps to roll . Even though i believe LOST is one of kind. FF is gonna be a very good replacement until February...

Mark/Olivia - Cool scenes ............I liked Dimitri too much.....
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this just aired here tonight; awesome premiere!! i was 'omg-ing' a lot at the people I kept seeing Not just Sonya, but Seth McFarlene and that guy from POTC and the one from American Pie. and that guy who was gonna kill himself was in an ep of Scrubs, and Carver from Criminal intent is in it

Totally squeed when i saw the Oceanic sign

what is up with that kangaroo? can't wait for next week

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the first episode. Who else thinks the mysterious guy at the end may have been Dom's character?! It's been said his character is being kept a secret because otherwise it would blow the plot. So me thinks he's gonna have a very important role!
sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhhh I love this show so much! Hee xD

One little thing, kangeroo to the city is as polar bear is to the island? I thought it was a little reference to LOST, as was the bird in the window and the poster xD
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thumbs down to watching the first fifteen minutes of the show in a house with a bunch of ppl making tons of noise very annoying. ill have to watch it again tomorrow but from the parts i could have silence in, it was a solid ep. Still loving the show.
Spoiler:

And i love Mark and Olivia more and more. The other guy is interesting but I dont want him ruining their marriage. Oh and really hope Demetri doesnt die:( ...and Mark has taken the first step in changing the future, by burning the bracelet..unless his daughter just makes him another lol Next wk looks good, hoping to see Charlie..still think he will be the guy in the stadium but is Charlie even 5'8? lol

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

I think the guy at the stadium is Dom now cause they said he was 5"8 and 150 pounds sounds about right?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: