Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Get Up (i need you)" by sweetevangeline

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: "Get Up (i need you)" by sweetevangeline Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Get Up (i need you)" 09-19-2009
When they were younger, Kate killed her and Lisbons abusive alcoholic father - something Lisbon has never been able to forgive her for...
Song: get up get up get up by barcelona
Vidder: sweetevangeline
Length: 3:47 (136MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3alpRVwvao
-

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh that was gorgeous!! such an epic crossover! I dont know the mentalist that well but i love Lisbon clever idea using her stuff from the Craft for when she was younger loved that convo with Kate where she says 'why didn't you kill him?' and then LOVED her running after the car!!! also loved the lyric use of 'she might not make it home tonight' and showing kate post crash. and the end was just beautiful with the letter and the hug; stunning work!!

sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
oh that was gorgeous!! such an epic crossover! I dont know the mentalist that well but i love Lisbon clever idea using her stuff from the Craft for when she was younger loved that convo with Kate where she says 'why didn't you kill him?' and then LOVED her running after the car!!! also loved the lyric use of 'she might not make it home tonight' and showing kate post crash. and the end was just beautiful with the letter and the hug; stunning work!!

aw thank you! Yay a Lisbon fan -- she's my favourite ♥ Hee, I was watching it the other day and it clicked Guh I'm so glad you caught the lyric-y bit there, I wasn't sure if people would Thanks again!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! You know I love all of your videos but this has to be me my all time fav of yours. The storyline was just so amazing and well thought out and executed!! I have so many favorite parts like when Kate comes to the door and they have that fight and she runs after her....Amazing...or when her sister is having the flash back memory of right after Kate killed their father... also amazing!! That audio from "What Kate did was so perfect!" And I loved the ending! Just fabulous stuff. In my favs on youtube.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
WOW! You know I love all of your videos but this has to be me my all time fav of yours. The storyline was just so amazing and well thought out and executed!! I have so many favorite parts like when Kate comes to the door and they have that fight! Amazing...or when her sister is having the flash back memory of right after Kate killed their father... also amazing!! That audio from "What Kate did was so perfect!" And I loved the ending! Just fabulous stuff. In my favs on youtube.

aw wow thank you so so much!! I'm really glad you liked it , <3
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont watch the mentalist, so when i see lisbon i think of prison break lol but anyway this was great. such a believable crossover (i could definitely see them being sisters) and a great storyline. All the audio you choose was perfect and worked out so well, and i loved the song. never had heard it before. gold!
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great video! Loved it. I've never watched the mentalist, so I really got sucked into the story cause I have no idea who the other girl was. Great story and the clips and audio you used fit so well!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Get Up (i need you) by sweetevangeline Reply with quote

wow! That was awesome! Amazing editing, i loved the entire storyline. Great job!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that was brilliant! Fantastic use of the audio, really, really excellently done! The story was great and I was TOTALLY squeeing over the Jane/Lisbon proposal and all of their scenes together as well! I love it! Fantasic work! ♥!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Get Up (i need you) by sweetevangeline Reply with quote

Beautiful, beautiful vid! I've never seen the other show, but I LOVED the storyline and you told it so brilliantly! I really loved the part at 2:54-3:04 where she was thinking back, it looked so gorgeous! Also thought the manip at the end was perfectly done and so believable! Stunning!
sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:13 am    Post subject: Get Up (i need you) by sweetevangeline Reply with quote

aw thanks everyone! I'm really glad you liked it!

hee, I thought you might like those bits Ais
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: