Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Crawling (The Brig)" by Kaory
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaory
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: "Crawling (The Brig)" by Kaory Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Crawling (The Brig)" 09-23-2009
September 2009 contest submission
Song: Crawling by Linkin Park
Vidder: Kaory
Length: 2:15 (51.4MB wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynJWoX2vy4o
http://kaorym.blip.tv/file/2637007/
http://ksp.secret-whispers.com/videos/crawling.wmv
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Crawling (The Brig) by Kaory Reply with quote

Ok, so it took me like 5 minutes to load it and i thought i'd leave before i watch, but i did watch it and i loved the way you put everything together. What i didn't like was that those flashy faces were also covering the black space of 9:16 format, but that's a technical part, and as to the vid itself, it's fab. Good luck with the contest. You managed to make me interested in a character i hated ;D
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Crawling (The Brig) by Kaory Reply with quote

Ooh! Awesome video! It fit with the episode perfectly! Good luck!
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:51 am    Post subject: Crawling (The Brig) by Kaory Reply with quote

Very cool video! Good luck in the contest. Linkin Park is love
Kaory
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the comments ,sorry for therent a link for youtube,youtube bloqued my vid but i think a find a way (for now) to make the vid live
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Crawling (The Brig) by Kaory Reply with quote

That was intense! Loved it though. Great editing and beautiful coloring! Great Job!
MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaory wrote:
thanks for the comments ,sorry for therent a link for youtube,youtube bloqued my vid but i think a find a way (for now) to make the vid live

If yt blocked it for music then change the pitch of the song a little and yt won't touch your vid ;D
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really liked this vid, i liked your effects and colouring/texture, and you had nice beat use. and your opening audio was just perfect. good luck in the contest
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh this is awesome! loved the texture! the colouring, the audio. good job

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
donna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Crawling (The Brig) by Kaory Reply with quote

I loved the coloring you used in this video. Also loved how the overall effect was really eery. Loved the texture and the song choice.
sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Crawling (The Brig) by Kaory Reply with quote

I loved this! The colouring and texture was awesome! And how did you get it on youtube? I ask because I've wanted to vid to LP for so long, but youtube always takes LP vids down
Kaory
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the comments ^^ about youtube....they bloqued my vid not only the audio so o create a new acount,uoload again the vid (thay bloqued again) but i send a vlaim form and voila the vid is live but i dont know if someday they bloqued again or not (for now work )
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was like woah, soooo awesome!! This was an amazing video of the Brig, you definitely showed the intensity of that episode and of all of the characters. Your coloring looked really cool, and the beat use rocked..outloud! Loved the tv screen effect you used as well! Really nicely done, good luck in the contest!

xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Crawling (The Brig) by Kaory Reply with quote

1930 wrote:
I loved this! The colouring and texture was awesome! And how did you get it on youtube? I ask because I've wanted to vid to LP for so long, but youtube always takes LP vids down

They must have missed mine then, lol. My Sins of Sawyer video (What I've Done by LP) is still up.

I would dispute it using the info on the Tech Vidding area, it has helped with anything that YT has attempted to screw with. Wish I had known about it sooner, or I wouldn't have lost my older vids (including the first one I ever made)
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the way you paralleled all of the action between Locke and Sawyer like that! Great action and intensity; I really enjoyed watching it! ♥!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: