Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Jack&Kate Just Like Heaven" by pruedens
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pruedens
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:31 am    Post subject: "Jack&Kate Just Like Heaven" by pruedens Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Jack&Kate Just Like Heaven" 09-10-2009
September 2009 contest submission.

Because it was like Heaven.
Song: Love alike by Anne Dudley
Vidder: pruedens
Length: 1:35 (56,4Mb WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKeagMjnn2M

FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i actually just got done watching this video on youtube and commenting there lol. i love it. definitely gold. beautiful video with lots of jate angst which i love. great job! love the font you used and all the audio in there. good luck in the contest
nikita

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Anna that was just mind blowing! Gorgeous video for my alltime favorite episode. The editing, colouring, text, music everything is so perfect.
Can you give me a download link please? I love this vid and want to keep it.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is beautiful Absolutely stunning.

The clips. the editing....just gorgeous. Good job!!!!!!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not a jater but your vids always left me speechless ! they are beautiful because of music , and beautiful effects used by you
GORGEUS! gold from me definitely!

arts by Emma .
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorgeous work Anna! I loved how you used the text and the audio. Just beautiful! Gold from me.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Jack&Kate Just Like Heaven by pruedens Reply with quote

I love your music choices, every time. I also love your coloring. This was great work! Gold from me
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another simply beautiful video from you Anna! You have such a flair for this; you know exactly what to do to make a perfect video. excellent audio choices and the colouring/effects were gorgeous very awesome job hun

Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Jack&Kate Just Like Heaven by pruedens Reply with quote

aww that was beautiful! I loved the simplicity of this vid! Great editing and use of audio combined with the text, I loved that! I can't get enough of this vid! lol Great Job!!
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Jack&Kate Just Like Heaven by pruedens Reply with quote

Perfect video! I have to ask, where is the music from? I've heard it before but I can't place it. Could have sworn I heard it in a movie or show somewhere! Anywho, you did fantastic, perfect episode recap! Good luck!
pruedens
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1425 wrote:
Perfect video! I have to ask, where is the music from? I've heard it before but I can't place it. Could have sworn I heard it in a movie or show somewhere! Anywho, you did fantastic, perfect episode recap! Good luck!

thank you ! the music is from Tristan and Isolde . Love alike.

littleton_pace wrote:
Another simply beautiful video from you Anna! You have such a flair for this; you know exactly what to do to make a perfect video. excellent audio choices and the colouring/effects were gorgeous very awesome job hun

248 wrote:
aww that was beautiful! I loved the simplicity of this vid! Great editing and use of audio combined with the text, I loved that! I can't get enough of this vid! lol Great Job!!

thank you...i tried to do my best i didnt wanted to overuse effects.......

nikita wrote:
Wow Anna that was just mind blowing! Gorgeous video for my alltime favorite episode. The editing, colouring, text, music everything is so perfect.
Can you give me a download link please? I love this vid and want to keep it.

thanks SNBH is one of my favorite what comes to Jack and Jate..

nikkimonique wrote:
Gorgeous work Anna! I loved how you used the text and the audio. Just beautiful! Gold from me.

hellybongo wrote:
This is beautiful Absolutely stunning.

The clips. the editing....just gorgeous. Good job!!!!!!!!

3896 wrote:
I love your music choices, every time. I also love your coloring. This was great work! Gold from me

thanks!!

lillyrocks wrote:
I am not a jater but your vids always left me speechless ! they are beautiful because of music , and beautiful effects used by you
GORGEUS! gold from me definitely!

i always appreciate the opinion of people who dont ship jate and they still like my work.thank you!
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd, I've never seen that movie. Maybe a commercial or something had it or a movie trailer, I know they sometimes use music from other movies or shows in them sometimes. Thanks for letting me know though!
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:14 am    Post subject: Jack&Kate Just Like Heaven by pruedens Reply with quote

Very nice! I loved the opening with the shower scene. At first I was gonna say that it was too fluffy, but now looking back on it, I like how when the music changed to be more violin that's when everything fell apart for Jate. So I really liked the way you interpreted that. Excellent job as always.
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Jack&Kate Just Like Heaven by pruedens Reply with quote

Aww, so precious and beautifully done! I loved the song, it was so lovely, and the piano beats. You did a fantastic job with this episode, using the audio with the words, it was very pretty and moving. Your editing was really terrific as always, you never fail to make a beautifully edited piece of art! Such lovely coloring throughout, loved it! Good luck in the contest!
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

commented on YT but here again...so beautiful...love the text and the audio overlays...just stunning...i really have no words!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: