Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Only human - ensemble" by aradnea

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: "Only human - ensemble" by aradnea Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Only human - ensemble" 09-06-2009
September 2009 contest submission. Losties are only human. Watch in HQ otherwise it looks like crap
Song: Flowers for a ghost by Thriving Ivory
Vidder: aradnea
Length: 1:54 (33,3MG wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT6H9bva0G0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT6H9bva0G0

FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love watching videos to this song and this is no exception . great beat use, my favorite part of the video was 0:53-1:00. and your audio use was excellent, some really epic quotes in this ep. its one of my favorite episodes and the video did a great job in recapping it
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:01 am    Post subject: Only human - ensemble by aradnea Reply with quote

The end was very touching. Perfect up-beat beat use and colors.
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Only human - ensemble by aradnea Reply with quote

FaradayLinus - it's one of my favourites too. Glad you liked, thank you for commenting
blackwolf1480 - thank you
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GORGEOUS vid hun!! excellent ensemble and great use of song and audio; I always adore your videos Good luck in the comp! xx

Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: Only human - ensemble by aradnea Reply with quote

That was beautiful! Loved the song choice for this eppy, and the audio you used was perfect! I loved the split screens, and the way this whole vid flowed. You did a really great job!
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Only human - ensemble by aradnea Reply with quote

Loved the text you used and LOVED the sort of "chaos" toward the end with all the voices and the sparkles! Great job and good luck!
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Only human - ensemble by aradnea Reply with quote

Kat - I can't get enough of the song. I'm so happy you liked that. Your opinion always means a lot to me. Thanks! And awww, you really adore my vids? *blushing*
Morgan - thank you! Glad you liked split screen. Had a little doubt about that
xXAngelicEvilXx - (sorry, I don't think I know your name, sucky me ) Glad you liked that chaos. I was afraid it was too much Thank you!
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Only human - ensemble by aradnea Reply with quote

I love the episode you chose. So epic.. just like the song. I liked that glittery effect also. I think my problem with this was it felt a bit scattered to me. There was so much going on that a lot of key moments didn't have a clear focus or connection to the song. It got kind of montagey. I did like the part when Hurley got everyone rescued. The emotions were just right. I also get what you were trying to create with the splitscreen at the end. It was a nice idea, but I think a softer line or something would have worked better with the overall flowy/glittery feel of the video. It was a little busy for me to have to concentrate on all those cuts on either side of the screen. But I'm just nit picking. I was a very nice job and a beautiful presentation. Good luck!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:33 pm    Post subject: Only human - ensemble by aradnea Reply with quote

Oh, this was sooo wonderful!!!! I love this song now, it just gives me such a good feeling! Your editing was quite incredible to those beats. Your depection of this episode was really great, the perfect audio choices and clip choices..I loved near the end with the split screens, you showed what was happening in both places, with the Losties (Jack with the walkie) and Charlie and Desmond! I loved the sparkly glow over some of the clips, beautiful job! Good luck in the contest!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really beautifully done! Your audio choices were perfect, the beat use was great and I just enjoyed it from beginning to end! ♥!
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really enjoyed this...i love your use of audio and the beat use!! it was so intense and there was so much emotion to it for me!! excellent job!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: Only human - ensemble by aradnea Reply with quote

Great vid! The split screen at the end is very cool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: