Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I Dont Wanna Be" by Marcus

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:59 am    Post subject: "I Dont Wanna Be" by Marcus Reply with quote

"I Dont Wanna Be" 08-05-2005
A Charlie/Claire vid about how they have their fights, but in the end pull together and are happy again.
Song: I Dont Wanna Be by Jamie Rob Thomas
Vidder: Marcus
Length: 3:48 (15.1 MB WMV)

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=38R8OLN2

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: I Don't Wanna Be Reply with quote

This was my first request, from a friend in Perth who has a LOST fansite (www.lostcastaways.tk). She is obsessed with Charlie and Claire and she likes this song, so she asked me to do it. I'm not a huge fan of the really mushy Charlie/Claire vids some people make, so I made it have a bit more...oomph! lol

I didn't use any of the typical C/C love scenes like the Peanut Butter thing and whenever they go for walks etc, but instead I chose some less-used clips, some of just Charlie, some of just Claire, some of them fighting with eachother and some of them laughing and looking after Baby Aaron. I'm actually quite happy with the end results!

Hope you guys like this,

Marcus, the "Young'un".

PS: I've heard this song may actually be called "Lonely No More" but the sound file I was given was called "I Don't Wanna Be" so I went with that.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe you're the youngest vidder here. You're 12 right?
I mean that's just wow! LMAO I feel old now.
Nice vid there. Keep vidding kiddo@

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: I Don't Wanna Be Reply with quote

lol, actually Lostzilla, I'm thirteen now, by one month and....three days. But I'm still the "Young'un" of LVI.

Glad ya liked the vid. Hope it's not boring or else I'll have failed to my own hopes. lol, (how cheesy wos that line!?!?!?!?)

Marcus, the "Young'un".

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:08 am    Post subject: I Don't Wanna Be Reply with quote

By the way, I may be a kid but that doesn't mean you've gotta say nice things about my vids. I'm always trying to improve and I like feedback, good or bad.

Marcus, the "Young'un".

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work Marcus your friend has good taste plus she's from Perth too (that's where i'm from)

keep up the awesome work buddy
amazonsummons

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:03 am    Post subject: nice Reply with quote

I thought I might make a few comments since I liked the vid. I thought in the begining where Charlie unbuckles his seatbelt on the plane matched up perfectly with the music. It just worked with the change in tempo. I thought the very end, where you added the sunset was a bit choppy, but hey I can't even make a vid so who am I to complain. Just thought you might want a bit of feed back that might be helpful, Kid!
~K
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Marcus I checked out your friend's website It's really good... And I made it to the top of the list on her quiz
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:08 am    Post subject: I Don't Wanna Be Reply with quote

Wow, thanks guys! Yeah, the sunset bit was a bit choppy, I'll easily admit, amazonsummons. Ashton will be happy to hear you like her site. lol I was top on the quiz until you came along, fallen_angel!

She's asking me to do some more songs now, so soon you'll probably see more of her "good taste" in music. How many Aussies at LVI are there now? Six? Woohoo! lol

Marcus, the "Young'un".

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I knocked you off the top of the list Marcus maybe your friend can do a new quiz

can't wait to see what else Ashton has requested and yeh I think we have about 6 or 7 aussies now LOL we're getting there
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject: I Don't Wanna Be Reply with quote

lol oh i'll never get over you knocking me off the top! hehe, only a few million Aussies to go!

Marcus, the "Young'un".

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: I Don't Wanna Be Reply with quote

SECONDARY LINK: http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0NKTMNCPIKVOZ39EL046R9V5Z3

Marcus, the "Young'un".

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: