Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"im only human - ensemble" by littleton_pace
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: im only human - ensemble by littleton_pace Reply with quote

That was BEAUTIFUL, Kat! This is one of my favorite MJ songs, so it was really fun to see a Lost vid to it. Excellent job!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, this was so happy and fun and uplifting to watch! Absolutely adored it. I think its one of my very favs in the contest now!! Your lyric use was just so spot on! I think my fav was the "Hold Me" with Kate and Jack and the "Brother" part with Sawyer and Jin. I'm going to send this one to my mom. She loves vids like this.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: im only human - ensemble by littleton_pace Reply with quote

OMG Kat, I LOVED this vid!!! <3 This was just a PERFECT ensemble vid and this song fits SO much!!! I LOVED the lyric interperation and the clips you used!!! GREAT job with this and Good Luck in the Contest!!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:44 am    Post subject: im only human - ensemble by littleton_pace Reply with quote

AWESOME ensemble vid, Kat!!! Perfect clips, it was great to see the happy moments!
MeeMee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: im only human - ensemble by littleton_pace Reply with quote

OMG this is awesome , really happy video of lost , love it aloooot
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: im only human - ensemble by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Oh God Kat!!! I LOVE this! Had me feeling all warm and jubbily inside, then at the part where the song kinda got more powerful and the bit with teary Shannon I ended up welling up really bad and could hardly see LOL You nearly had me in tears woman! Beautifully edited and your clip choices were just perfect!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh what a beautiful, utterly heart-warming vid! I loved seeing all of the happy times like that! Great work! ♥!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: im only human - ensemble by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Kat, this was so gorgeous and loving, it made me overjoyed This is a terrific ensemble video! It was unbelieveably sweet and lovely. Your editing was spot on, right on those snap beats, all of the clips flowed together in a beautiful happy way! I loved you lyric use, especially for "hold me" and "scold me" this was just wonderful Kat!!! Good luck in the contest!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: im only human - ensemble by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awww Kat this is such a sweet video
I loved the sweet clips that you used it was just like awww. I haven't heard this song much, but it's a really sweet song
I loved the fight to the end bit with Locke that was great
I loved how you didn't just show relationships but the friendship the losties have with each other
Everything about this was just so sweet, great job Kat and good luck in the contest
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:20 am    Post subject: im only human - ensemble by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awww Kat!! This is adorable! I love when people vid ensemble vids, especially really freakin' adorable ones! lol
This song is so perfect for our losties, i loved re-living all these "aww" moments! Great beat use, lyric interpretation and clip use! lol Everything was perfect! Loved it soo much!
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: im only human - ensemble by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Such a sweet, beautiful vid, Kat!
Loved it! I was smiling the whole way through!
The scene and song choices were wondeful!!
clairebennettforever
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: im only human - ensemble by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Damn I miss LOST!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: