Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Community on NBC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Community on NBC Reply with quote

This is probably a long shot, but does anyone watch this show?

Honestly, I think it's probably one of the best & smartest new comedies out there. Joel McHale & Chevy Chase are just great on it, and a lot of the supporting cast is awesome as well

Community just cracks me up...it's freaking hysterical!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watch it Abby but only b/c I'm waiting for The Office and 30 Rock to come on. I think its kinda funny but I'm not really that into it yet. The Office and 30 Rock are my favorite comedies right now....LOL but I do enjoy how crazy that chinese spanish teacher is.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: