Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Is It Bright Where You Are" by jonnyzkool92

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonnyzkool92
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: "Is It Bright Where You Are" by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Is It Bright Where You Are" 08-18-2009
A Long Ensemble Vid, Similar To My Others
Song: The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning by The Smashing Pumpkins
Vidder: jonnyzkool92
Length: 5:02 (220MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuw661a5ziY
user

DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Is It Bright Where You Are by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

Awesome vid man. I really liked the bit with Charles Widmore and the freighter. Nicely done once again.
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this song. its epic in itself, so its nice to see it paired with the show. i liked your colourings alot. i liked what you did with that widmore scene, having him appear in one different scene and then his real scene coming in gradually. Did you mask him out and then do a fade in or something? Or was it more complicated? Very good video. I always love to see ensembles.
jonnyzkool92
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Is It Bright Where You Are by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

Thanks man, yeah thats pretty much what i did, i masked him out and faded his scene i also did it briefly with sawyer the scene before but its very small, but yeah it took awhile to do, more so with the sawyer part tho, because he moved a lot, whereas widmore pretty much stayed in place which made it much easier, but thanks for noticing, i appreciate it
loudpaw
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Is It Bright Where You Are by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

This is, like, my fave song right now, and mixed with LOST is just awesome!!! I loved the colors! and the masking you did with Sawyer and Widmore! You deserve something epic ...... here, have and epic ninja squirrel -GOLD FROM ME-
jonnyzkool92
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Is It Bright Where You Are by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

lol thank you i will gladly accept your epic ninja squirrel lmao
Devera
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:29 pm    Post subject: Is It Bright Where You Are by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

Epic ensemble vid! I loved it, and I added it to my favorites.
jonnyzkool92
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:03 am    Post subject: Is It Bright Where You Are by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

Thanks
Jen
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Is It Bright Where You Are by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

That was a really, really, really, REALLY fantastic ensemble vid! And this song is such an epic song as well, one of my favourites Loved what you did with the colouring, especially the changes between them. Very nicely done. The masking was brilliant as well, loved that little bit with Widmore, nice touch And I loved how simple, yet dramatic, this video was. Kudos to you, mate
jonnyzkool92
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: Is It Bright Where You Are by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

Much appreciation Jen, it means a lot for you to really really really REALLY like it lol
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:49 am    Post subject: Is It Bright Where You Are by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

Great ensemble vid! I like the coloring.
jonnyzkool92
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx uriviel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: