Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"home - part one - kate&angel" by littleton_pa
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: "home - part one - kate&angel" by littleton_pa Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"home - part one - kate&angel" 08-05-2009

"I’m not scared of your stolen power...I see right through you any hour..."

Kate, who has developed telekinesis through the horror of her past, is sought out by Angel, Wesley and Cordelia who believe she cant handle her power.

Song: Eyes On Fire by Blue Foundation
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 4:35 (58.7MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZhlXZ8uazM
http://www.mediafire.com/?iglrwzjj12e
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: home - part one - kate&angel by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Wow! Kate has super powers, lol. The manips was perfect and everything was very smooth and flowed. I felt like I was watching a short movie.
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KAT!! Wowwww! This was totally mindblowingly awesome! I never thought of Kate and Angel!!! That's a really great pairing and you made such a compelling, dramatic, interesting story! I also LOVE this song, it was from the Twilight soundtrack!! I fell in love with it when I first heard it. It definitely sets a mood whenever I hear it, and it's such a cool twisted unique song that sounds so beautiful to anything, so great song choice!! I loved your audio choices!!! They were all so perfect and it all flowed together like a real story that was being told. It was great how the character Angel was talking to was a real Kate, so he said Kate a few times!! I thought it was really awesome to see Kate with Telekinesis, showing her moving the objects, like the spear into Angel and how they met!! WOW! I loved your motion like background with Kate when she was moving objects when she was upset. I absolutely loved the scenes of Angel and Kate kissing, you picked perfect perfect perfect scenes and it was all flowy to the beats of the song and the ending was utterly fab Kat!! You never displease me with your outstanding ideas!

DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject: home - part one - kate&angel by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Very cool! Angel was a great show and you really pulled off all the manips. Nicely done.
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:13 am    Post subject: home - part one - kate&angel by littleton_pace Reply with quote

So OMG EEEEE!!! doesn't even begin to cover it This is INCREDIBLE! By far one of the most creative vids I have ever ever seen, paired with your perfect editing, and an incredible song choice, and this is one AMAZING vid!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackwolf1480 - thanks so much Yeah; superpowers!kate its an idea that ive hard for awhile so it was a good thing the Angel ep came up; i thought perfect!

Kate - aw thanks hun! yeah;i heard it on SYTYCD and when i went looking for it found it was on the Twilight soundtrack lol ;P so much for my ingenius musical find but im so happy you liked it hun! I had so much fun manipping those telekinetic!Kate scenes ;P and yep; the fact there was a Kate in Angel made it much easier

DJC Productions - thanks! it sure was:) i miss it ;P

becca - hahaha; thank you sweetie! you're always so sweet

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:37 am    Post subject: home - part one - kate&angel by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Wow, that was great, Kat! Love the Twilight song! The storyline was so good and the ending was awesome.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THanks heather !

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: home - part one - kate&angel by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Great job Kat! I too never would have thought of Kate/Angel, but then again I never would have come up with 1/2 of your awesome pairings! Amazing with everything from the coloring to the storyline!! Cant wait for the next part!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you hun!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"what did you do to me?" haha That was great! And such a cool cliffhanger!! I love it!! So is she going to have a vampire baby now?
I loved the entire story line. I kept thinking of Angel as Booth though b/c thats how I know him. I never watched Angel. I really loved the scene where he was teaching her how to control her power and then the love scene of course and then the end when he told he was a vampire and asked her if they were in love and she said, "We were." awwww all great manips! Get part 2 out soon!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Karowyn
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: home - part one - kate&angel by littleton_pace Reply with quote

oh my god that was i.n.c.r.e.d.i.b.l.e!!!! Very original

Can't wait for the next part
alyssap22
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is amazing Kat! You did such a wonderful job at telling the story!!
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: home - part one - kate&angel by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This was amazing! Mega sad face when he said"were we in love?" because that was an amazing Cangel moment but toher than that, I LOVED it.
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kat...this was AMAZING. ive watched your other show crossovers, and thought they were all cool, but its a whole nother thing when you do a crossover with a show i actually watched nearly as religiously as LOST. this was genius, i LOVE this pairing. So happy there will be a sequel, really great job. Putting Angel together with LOST has to be one of the best things ever. Loved seeing Wesley in there and Cordi Ill be watching this over and over
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: