Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"LOST | The Beach | Crossover Movie Trailer " by F

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:46 am    Post subject: "LOST | The Beach | Crossover Movie Trailer " by F Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"LOST | The Beach | Crossover Movie Trailer " 07-10-2009
Not my first official video, just a short movie trailer crossing LOST with The Beach that I did quickly when my other main videos I was doing were annoying me. So, Im not saying its anywhere near good. Just wanted to combine a great movie with a great s
Song: Porcelin by Moby
Vidder: FaradayLinus
Length: 1:27 (35.6 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIUqbl8_xtM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIUqbl8_xtM&feature=channel_page

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh; love The Beach Great casting in this; especially with Des and Leo has a simliar voice to Foxy if you listen to it i dont think you needed to fast forward those clips because it made it kind of funny and it was a dramatic trailer; and i dont think you needed to speed up the scene with Kate on the beach earlier on. Very good trailer for your first one! Mine was shocking!

FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
ooh; love The Beach Great casting in this; especially with Des and Leo has a simliar voice to Foxy if you listen to it i dont think you needed to fast forward those clips because it made it kind of funny and it was a dramatic trailer; and i dont think you needed to speed up the scene with Kate on the beach earlier on. Very good trailer for your first one! Mine was shocking!

lol ok thanks for the critique i need it so you mean the jack scene looking at her? cause yeah that turned out kind of weird lol but yea I'll definitely tone down on speeding stuff up in the future
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant the one at 44-47 seconds in, up until that point it's a really strong trailer and lip syncing, but fast forwarding, especially when you're trying to sync up speaking parts, tends to take away from that

FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
I meant the one at 44-47 seconds in, up until that point it's a really strong trailer and lip syncing, but fast forwarding, especially when you're trying to sync up speaking parts, tends to take away from that

ahh okay, yea, that was the worst of the syncs. I sped it up because the dialogue was quick and Jacks mouth was moving too slow in the original..guess i needed to just find another scene. thanks tho
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: LOST | The Beach | Crossover Movie Trailer by FaradayLinus Reply with quote

I always thought that Lost and The Beach were really similar and wanted to see a trailer to it! This is really well done I really like the bit where it goes all spooky and fast, you also did a good job with the lip synching! Gold!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:33 am    Post subject: LOST | The Beach | Crossover Movie Trailer by FaradayLinus Reply with quote

Interesting idea! I think the sped up/choppy parts just before and after the waterfall scene were really cool. Nice job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: