Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Littlest Things - Skate" by TurnipHead

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TurnipHead
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:20 am    Post subject: "Littlest Things - Skate" by TurnipHead Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Littlest Things - Skate" 07-26-2009
Sort of a Skate/Jate vid, reuploaded in HD quality.
Song: Littlest Things by Lily Allen
Vidder: TurnipHead
Length: 2:59 (10MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7Ni8PWS9jw&feature=channel_page

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Littlest Things - Skate by TurnipHead Reply with quote

Great job! I really loved this video! My only concrit is that scenes of Jack and Kate living together off the island, and when he proposed might have been more relevant in place of the stuff where she married that other guy. But, it's not a big deal... it's just fine the way it is, too! I thought you had some seriously fantastic beat use, and I really liked the song. I think your clip choices worked really well, and I felt that the mood of the song, clips, and editing were all unified together well. I think the concept worked well with the song, too... with it being Skate but Jack kind of hurting on the sidelines. Great job!

Gold from me! I'm not going to give you a bronze or a silver just because you didn't change clips on every beat, use a texture, a border, coloring, or fancy effects.

Your editing was flawless, you had plenty of great beat use, you had a clear concept which mostly held continuity, a relevant song, and good clip choices. To me, these are all things that should be worthy of a gold.
TurnipHead
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thanks for the nice comment! Personally I'm not a big fan of the videos that change clips on every single beat, and use all those special effects. I just like a nice simple video that gets the point across, as you can probably tell from most of my other videos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: