Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone know this song?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:51 am    Post subject: Anyone know this song? Reply with quote

I wasn't sure where to put this but its the Music thread so I figured it's better here than somewhere else I heard it on the US, So You Think You Can Dance, the ep where they pick the top 20, and googled the lyrics and nothing came up.

Its a slightly poppy song sung by a male, sort of sounds like an American Idol-er, im pretty sure it was released this year but we might be a year behind the US in seeing this season of SYTYCD. and the lyrics I caught were in the chorus.

"Will you be there when I come back home, when I get back home"

also "My greatest fear..."

And no; its not 'When Will You Come Back Home" by Ryan Adams that's the one that tends to pop up on google. Can anyone help? Just those lyrics repeat in my head and i'm dying to hear it ;P

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not sure hun, but here is a site that might help you http://dancewiki.fox.com/page/So+You+Think+You+Can+Dance+Music

I will keep looking though
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that stacey!!! you would think it would be there but its not ;( it wasn't a song they all danced too; it was like a song put over in post-production over a montage of all the dancers

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried looking for a clip of that ep with it on it on Youtube? It would be handy to be able to hear it, might spark something in somebody since the lyrics aren't bringing up anything!

I hate it when you hear something like that and have no way to find out what the name is or who does it! Hopefully we can help you find it!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did have a look there Ais, but they all seem to start at the first Live week with the top 20; i need the ep right before that when they select the top 20. grr; its so annoying!! its like my white whale... ill go ask yahoo

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh grrrr, that's so frustrating! Well, I wish you very good hunting! *sends you good hunting mojo* ♥!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: