Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"All Over Me" by Kuliet4ever

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: "All Over Me" by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"All Over Me" 07-03-2009
Kate and Juliet will do everything in their power to get back together. Not even death and the supposed destruction of the island will stop them. Destiny is on their side, Special thanks to Kat for the awesome vidpic.
Song: All Over Me by Lindsay Harper
Vidder: Kuliet4ever
Length: 3:52 (32.01MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvAhTkOLqws
http://www.mediafire.com/?g0wyxfjuj0j

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very sad stace i know what you mean about crying during that finale scene nice switch up of James to Kate; very cool i plan on doing that myself eventually; makes for such an angsty Kuliet scene!! loved the use of those Gia shots too:) i knew you'd find a place for that extended scene Loved the audio too; especially at the end where they meet again

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so, so much Kat! I knew that as soon as I saw that clip that I would be using it in my next vid. It is sad, but in the end, its destiny that won out...in fact if it hadnt been femslash I would have submitted it to the contest. But its a bit too AU for Endgame. Thanks again for the vidpic and the help with those the Kate crash clip help.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: All Over Me by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

Stace I loved it!!! Great use of the destiny quote! And that manipped Juliet falling scene was brilliant! And yay they found each other again!!
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much Becca! I was so excited to have remembered that.
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: All Over Me by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

Aww loved this Stacey! I really loved how you manipped the falling down the swan scene, that looked awesome...but extremely sad And I loved the whole bit with Jack talking about going back and the ending too Great job!!
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Em!! I was quite proud of that bit. I'd like to think of it as sad, but optimistic.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So they plaen ends up crashing again and they end up together? Very Very cool! I thought this vid was so sweet! Loved all the flashback love scenes. Great job!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep...they find out that they can't fight destiny...the island picked the two of them to be together, no matter what. Thanks so much! I have wanted to vid to this song forever, but I hadnt been able to find it anywhere. (thank goodness. Limewire) Its from a movie called Loving Annabelle, (which is actually the basis of my Alex/Juliet fic. Thanks again!! Those great scenes...thanks to Kat
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:47 am    Post subject: All Over Me by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

That was soooo cool, Stace! I think your manips were really well done, and I loved the way you changed up a few scenes to tell the story. I really thought this was clever, and although it was sad at parts, I was happy with the way it ended. This could count as a "what happens next vid" for the contest, I'd think! Very nice job, my friend!!!
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: All Over Me by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

Thanks Julia, I would have entered it in to the contest if it hadnt been SO AU. If I do the contest I would want to do a plausible endgame, not just the yummy thoughts in my head. Thanks again so much!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sorry not to have commented before now! Anyway, that was great! I loved the way you handled the Swan scene, making it Kuliet instead of Suliet, and I really loved the way you tied in the destiny theme, both with the audio and with the plane once more crashing at the end. I really enjoyed it a lot! ♥!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: