Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vampire Diaries
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't stand Stefan anymore either! He and Elena are both pissing me off at the moment - I was rooting for Damon to snap her neck for realz at the end of the last episode. XD She's a bitch.

Stefan's acting like Damon's the bad guy, Damon's the one who ruined their brotherly relationship, but come on, Stefan....it all comes back to Stefan, not Damon! If I were Damon I'd be really mad too....but see, the difference is that Damon actually does love Stefan and wants to be friends with him, and Stefan wouldn't care if Damon died.

LOL, somehow I forgot Damon tried to kill Bonnie in that ep. Details, details....XD

art by me&tammy
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

exactly thats the thing. stefan is the reason for their bad relationship, when damon trusted him, stefan messed things up with katherine getting caught by their dad, and now yrs later, he betrays damon again. yet for some reason damon still loves him, which is why i hate stefan cause like you said, he could care less about damon
stefans happy with elena so he could care less if damon is miserable. ughh i hate you stefan lol

i really hope damon gets katherine from the tomb. even tho shes a btch i love them together, and shes wayyyy more interesting than elena
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know. She's totally evil....but also interesting. It's interesting to see Damon....not being the one in control of everything. I'd like to see if that's be different now, all these years later, or if she'd still be bossing him around and stuff.

Stefan acts like Damon's the one who betrayed him......other way around, asshat. Family should come first.

art by me&tammy
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea thats why i also hate the s/e relationship cause after meeting each other the first day they were both saying it was "epic" ad stefans ready to do anything for some look alike girl he just meant, over being loyal to his brother hes known over a century. very lame

and i think a part of damon even now would still be kinda whipped over katherine haha but after initally seeing her, i think he wont let her walk over him anymore. i really dont see how katherine could ever want stefan over damon anyway haha
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night's episode was AWESOME!

Poor Damon.... I never expected Katherine to NOT be in the tomb!! Though I kinda wonder how she and Damon managed to never run into each other....but then again, she strikes me as a sneaky little bitch, so she probably just avoided him and laughed about it.

Elena sort of redeemed herself. Sort of. The way she ran into the tomb, all crying and begging Damon to come out.....and then she hugged him....and he just stood there all sad..... OH DAMON! You can do better than Katherine, honey....lol.

I kinda like Anna now. She just wanted her mom back is all....

Oh, and BONNIE'S GRANDMA!!!! NOO, she was the most awesome grandma ever! Was sad....

Then Jeremy went all Bella Swan on us and started looking up vampires on teh internetz.

Such a good episode....dunno where they're gonna go with it next, but I guess we'll wait and see.

art by me&tammy
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumping up this thread just to say I MET PAUL WESLEY, LAUREN COHAN ETC.... THE REST IS A BLUR

Oh and season two kicks ass. It's so amazing how they've developed the show and the characters. People keep complaining about Stefan but after the finale, no one can say he's awful. ♥ I have such love for Paul Wesley now , sorry Ian!

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone else watched the finale? It was sooooooo good!

(episode spoilers)

Spoiler:

I had a feeling that was going to happen to Elena, especially once she was in the hospital at the start of the episode.

I am still bawling about Alaric. I really liked his character until he turned into Evil Vampire Hunter, but even then, it seemed like he thought his intentions were good. I was glad he got to be normal again when he went to Jeremy as a ghost. That was so sad!!!

I LOVED all the flashbacks to just before her parents died and their accident on the Wickery Bridge. As soon as she woke up in the car with Matt, I guessed that she was going off the Wickery Bridge again, but I still thought it was amazing how it played out interspersed with flashbacks of when it happened with her parents. OH! And I LOVED that it turned out that she DID meet Damon first.

I think the only thing I didn't like was I thought her explanation for why she chose Stefan was really weak. Not weak as in "poorly devised", but weak as in "not a strong female character move". It's like: I'm choosing the guy who I met at the lowest point in my life, during an emotional crisis when I wasn't even really myself, because he gave me a reason to get up in the morning--not the guy who I fell in love with when I was doing much better and had figured out how to stand on my own two feet. I see they tried to get around that by having Stefan be the one who lets her do things her own way, and Damon be the one who wants to protect her by doing things his way. But still. I wish they had found a different reason for her to choose him. I never liked Stelena and now I like them even less.

Still, LOVED the episode and I can't wait until next season!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved it too!! They are sticking even closer to the books now, as I think this happened in book 3, only slightly different =P

Elena went off the bridge and drowned but she was by herself, and then when the brothers found her she had become a Vampire. I remember that she was acting all weird and thought she was in love with Damon or something, so she snapped at Stefan and went off with Damon. It was all a bit strange. I'm sure the show will write it better than that though

I felt like crying a lot in this ep!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't WAIT til next season after seeing what happened to Elena!!!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone watched last week's TVD yet? I am confused about something...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Julia, what are you confused about?
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, thank you, Tammy! I was confused about how
Spoiler:

Stefan got out of the quarry? I totally missed that--I knew Damon convinced Sheriff Forbes to dredge the lake, but then I was confused when she said they didn't find anything but found the safe nearby, and then clearly Stefan had escaped. I just didn't understand how he got out of the water? Or are we not supposed to know at this point? Thanks and (((HUGE HUGS)))!

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eloramoon wrote:
Oh, thank you, Tammy! I was confused about how
Spoiler:

Stefan got out of the quarry? I totally missed that--I knew Damon convinced Sheriff Forbes to dredge the lake, but then I was confused when she said they didn't find anything but found the safe nearby, and then clearly Stefan had escaped. I just didn't understand how he got out of the water? Or are we not supposed to know at this point? Thanks and (((HUGE HUGS)))!

Spoiler:

What I took from that was that the sheriff deputy that was put into the safe, that Stefan had killed for the blood, is the one that pulled the safe out of the quarry, and when he opened it, Stefan just couldn't contain his hunger, and killed him.

Granted, it didn't actually say that, but that was the leap that I made from how it ended. That might be information that we get tomorrow, or it could be a "Make your own conclusion" type thing. I guess it sort of depends on how much Stefan remembers, and if he ended up shutting off his humanity before they found him.

Glad that I can help! I know TVD confuses me sometimes too, lol!
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! That makes sense!
Spoiler:

I think I missed that the guy inside the safe was a sheriff. Ok, thank you so much for clearing that up for me! <3

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eloramoon wrote:
Oh! That makes sense!
Spoiler:

I think I missed that the guy inside the safe was a sheriff. Ok, thank you so much for clearing that up for me! <3

You're super welcome Julia!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: