Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vampire Diaries
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, man, Damon. WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!? Now you're on my bad list. Bad Damon. Bad, bad Damon....

Seriously, I liked Lexi a lot - though I definitely saw it coming that she was going to die. I just didn't think Damon would be the one to kill her. I thought he liked her. Apparently not. Or at least, not enough.

How sweet was Matt at the end with Caroline? ^_^ He, Bonnie and Damon are my favorites. I can't wait to see the Bonnie episode next week!

art by me&tammy
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep matt is such a sweethart. i love him! i never thought of him with caroline tho since i dont really like her character, she pities herself too much for my liking but i think i ship matt/caroline now! they were just too cute haha
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really bummed about Lexi...she really grew on me and BAM...and I actually thought it was going to be different from the previews and she was going to be badass...have him turn against elena or something or act cold against her...I wasn't expecting Damon to kill her until the girl came in with the police...and realized it was a setup!

Matt and Caroline are cute but at the same time i don't care about them...caroline as Damon put it in such a waste! hahaha She still annoys me but Matt is sweet! i will accept them though!

I also like Stefan/Elena together...(mainly cause that's what the show goes for) I'm easy going...but i completely agree...she can't give the guy a break...she is constantly whining about "i can't do this" i can't do that" "but I'm jealous of "towel girl" STFU! lol

I really enjoyed the Bonnie...feathers scene too!! can't wait for next week!
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea its like they kill all the really cool ppl, first vicki now lexi.

but yea tomorrows ep looks like itll be really good. im hoping caroline does something really annoying so i can fully dislkie her again, i dont wanna be a caroline fan lol..her and matt are just soo cute tho.
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea I thought the scene was precious when he layed down with her in bed...and carried her out of the bar...

they will prob kill her off as soon as we start to like her!! hahaha
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dangit, Caroline. Why am I starting to like you?

I feel bad for Caroline. I don't know. I agree with what Matt said in the latest ep, I'm starting to like her just because I feel bad for her!!

The whole Bonnie/Emily thing was so cool!!

And I feel terrible for Damon. Just because Stefan didn't love Katherine doesn't mean Damon didn't...because he definitely did...poor guy.

art by me&tammy
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I missed last week's episode, can someone catch me up real quick so I'll be ready for this week's eppy?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

The necklace Caroline gave to Bonnie had some spell on it that was supposed to be able to bring Katherine back - that's why Damon came back to Mystic Falls. Unfortunately if he brought back Katherine, he would also bring back 27 other vampires who supposedly died along with Katherine. So, the spirit of Bonnie's ancestor Emily - who was the one who set the spell on the necklace - came back, possessed Bonnie, and destroyed the necklace, much to Damon's dismay.

Also there's a random new history teacher, who is a vampire and has a crush on Elena's aunt Jenna.

...And that is the very very short version of the latest episode.

art by me&tammy
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Eryn! I completely forgot about it--so i didn't record it before Flashfoward came on--and only remembered when Grey's started.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No prob, lol.

Duuuddde, I just watched part of Hearts and Minds (Boone's centric episode) and Ian sounds/looks hella younger, it's soo cute! ^^

art by me&tammy
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love this show. My ships are Damon/Bonnie, Stefan/Elena, Damon/Elena (what? I'm fickle), Matt/Caroline
Spoiler:

But not book Matt/Caroline

, Vicki/Jeremy (sucks that she died.)

I hate Caroline, but I would get behind the pairing.

I think it sucks that Steph Myers stole LJ Smith's work and LJ Smith is the one whose work is accused of ripping off Twilight.

I think the liberties the show is taking from book canon are working out and even necessary to keep it intriguing.

Also, it gets better with each episode.

And IAN![/spoiler]

Banner by Sarah

Writing4aCause
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OvariesOfSteel wrote:
Love this show. My ships are Damon/Bonnie, Stefan/Elena, Damon/Elena (what? I'm fickle), Matt/Caroline
Spoiler:

But not book Matt/Caroline

, Vicki/Jeremy (sucks that she died.)

I hate Caroline, but I would get behind the pairing.

I think it sucks that Steph Myers stole LJ Smith's work and LJ Smith is the one whose work is accused of ripping off Twilight.

I think the liberties the show is taking from book canon are working out and even necessary to keep it intriguing.

Also, it gets better with each episode.

And IAN![/spoiler]

cool. Do you ship D/B from books or the show only?
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both

Banner by Sarah

Writing4aCause
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I finally started catching up on this show (I'm still one episode behind) and I'm LOVING it!! Love the Damon/Elena bonding thing that's been going on. I'm almost shipping them now.

I felt bad for Damon at the dance when no one would dance with him. I WOULD DANCE WITH HIM!

I don't like that little vampire chick who's creepin' on Jeremy. Well, she was cute until we discovered she's a vampire and doesn't actually like him and just wants the journal or whatever.

Someone explain why everyone on that show hates Damon....I mean, really. Caroline, I understand hating him. Bonnie....well, apparently Damon tried to kill her but I don't really remember that....lol. Stefan's a bigger liar than he is. I am NOT likin' the fact that he lied to Damon about helping him set Katherine free.

And Elena is just a hypocrite because she was getting along with him JUST FINE in Georgia but then she got hom and was all, "waah, I love Stefan and Damon sucks but I will tolerate him!" Stupid girl.

art by me&tammy
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HobbitRockGod wrote:
So I finally started catching up on this show (I'm still one episode behind) and I'm LOVING it!! Love the Damon/Elena bonding thing that's been going on. I'm almost shipping them now.

I felt bad for Damon at the dance when no one would dance with him. I WOULD DANCE WITH HIM!

I don't like that little vampire chick who's creepin' on Jeremy. Well, she was cute until we discovered she's a vampire and doesn't actually like him and just wants the journal or whatever.

Someone explain why everyone on that show hates Damon....I mean, really. Caroline, I understand hating him. Bonnie....well, apparently Damon tried to kill her but I don't really remember that....lol. Stefan's a bigger liar than he is. I am NOT likin' the fact that he lied to Damon about helping him set Katherine free.

And Elena is just a hypocrite because she was getting along with him JUST FINE in Georgia but then she got hom and was all, "waah, I love Stefan and Damon sucks but I will tolerate him!" Stupid girl.

yea poor damon at the dance huh
And as soon as I wasnt miding DE in the tiniest bit, elena ruined it for me in the latest episode.

For the Bonnie thing, did you miss the ep with Emily where Bonnie is possed by her and then Damon tries to kill her in the end thinking shes emily? Cause that was what the reference was lol But still, i dont get the Damon hate either lol, hes only trying to get back the girl he loved, who stefan stoll from him:P

and I really HATE stefan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: