Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vampire Diaries
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Matt seems like a really sweet, supportive guy. Seems like the girl is always dumping those types. I don't understand. Nice guys finish last, I guess. But, lol, I'd take him! Stefan is too weird and emo for my liking. He's so mopey-- and to be thought of as his ex would be too creepy for me-- especially with the drama of his brother too! No thanks. I'll stick with the mortal gentleman, Matt.
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha forget mortals id always go for the vampire. Damonn

altho i love matt.

ok how cool is it now that Vicki is
Spoiler:

a vampire

. haha vicki rules!

and dancing shirtless damon!!!! o.m.g. HOT haha. very glad i downloaded this ep hahah. the scene was soo funny, him and vicki dancing around. i ship damon/bonnie and jeremy/vicki but damon/vicki kind of have chemistry. and a little thing there wouldnt be so bad. but damon is hot with anyone really..except elena haha

o and i know u guys hate stefan but all ep i was like poor stefan. and when he
Spoiler:

got shot

that sucked. i hated him too at first but he keeps just growing on me.

sucks we have to wait two wks for another ep
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, how cool that Vicki's a vampire now! The plot thickens...

Omg. The scene of the two of them dancing around was so.....weird. XD And amusing. I guess I still kind of think of Ian as Boone, so it just made me giggle.

I guess I don't really HATE Stefan, I just don't like him as much as his brother. And I STILL feel like he's leaving out major parts of the Katherine story - parts that Damon would probably tell Elena in, like, a second. I'm DYING to hear his side of things. Because as I've mentioned before....Stefan is a secretive liar and Damon basically tells it like it is.

I'm excited for the next episode. XD Did you all see the promo?

Blonde Chick: Can't ANYONE be excited it's Halloween?

Guess she's back to her old self....

Edit: Saben, just noticed your av, and it's cracking me up. XD

art by me&tammy
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

honestly...I hated stefan before the show started and was comparing him to Ian i was thinking oh Hellz no (I think i was biased because of Boone/Ian and what not too)...After I watch the first episode though I sqeeeeed when I saw Damon...but I didn't mind Stefan...I didn't really "hate" him like i thought I was going to...he kinda sparked my attn and has been growing on me...yea a little dull, he doesn't have the hot Damon bad boy spark quality to him...I guess i just accept the characters given in a storyline (sometimes the dull ones need love too) lmaooooo...I LOVE Damon..but i'm liking Stefan...but that's just me...It makes my viewing pleasures more enjoyable to say the least! so i'm not one to "hate on characters" cause that just ruins the show for me ....but anyway I'd screw them both! like Katherine! HAHAHA

I guess I'm still more on Damon's side girl because it's freaking Ian and Damon damnit...I can't help it...he is just so hot...
him dancing was just delicious!!! I wanted to lick his abs

As far as hair goes...I have a thing for "Stiff" (hahaha that what she said!!)..spiked..messy whatever all that jazz hair...mmmmmmm

okies...I'm done!!

really love whats going on with Bonnie too!!
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimmy i agree with all you said. especially the licking damons abs part hahaha. i thought boone was hot but with damonn hes just gone to a whole nother level

atleast next ep we will finally get a
Spoiler:

bonnie/damon scene

klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FaradayLinus wrote:
kimmy i agree with all you said. especially the licking damons abs part hahaha. i thought boone was hot but with damonn hes just gone to a whole nother level

Spoiler:

bonnie/damon scene

lmaooo yaaaay!!!

i never read the books but (not sure if you have)..
Spoiler:

are Damon and Bonnie a couple in the book? cause i saw you start to ship them right away and then I was thinking i missed a scene...haha but then i was thinking maybe you just thought they would have potential...

FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klost004 wrote:
FaradayLinus wrote:

Spoiler:

bonnie/damon scene

lmaooo yaaaay!!!

i never read the books but (not sure if you have)..
Spoiler:

are Damon and Bonnie a couple in the book? cause i saw you start to ship them right away and then I was thinking i missed a scene...haha but then i was thinking maybe you just thought they would have potential...

i havent read but ppl who have told me that
Spoiler:

they are kind of hinted at in the books, especially in book 5. and apparently i think the writer has spin off books for damon and there is supposed to be something with damon and bonnie in an upcoming book. so even before the show they had a good ship following from readers of the book who wanted damon/bonnie

i dont know i just loved both those characters most in the show and thought maybe my two fav characters would be good together and i shipped them like that. haha crazy i know. but then i went on fanforum and theres like this big damon/bonnie thread and then i started to get addicted to the ship cause everyone in there loves them so much haha im always in that thread these days
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha I gotcha!! well i'm looking forward to see whats to come with it all!!!
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay first damon/bonnie scene. it was great.

and the end scene of this ep was so amazing. damon showing up with "i can do it" i thought i couldnt love him anymore than i already do but he just gets better and better. i mean maybe you could say he was just protecting himself or he was helping elena, either way i love him.

and he had so many great lines haha "dude. really, dude?" "my bad" hahah

Spoiler:

sucks thatvicki died tho. poor matt and jeremy

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The latest episode was awesome! I just got around to watching it. Damon ROCKED in this one - I too loved the Damon/Bonnie scene, lol, he's so funny!

Spoiler:

Yeah...I was kind of annoyed that Vicki died though....they could've done more with her. And I don't think the whole erasing-Jeremy's-memory thing is going to end well...

Oh oh, I also lol'd when Damon said he turned Vicki into a vampire because he was bored. Lost reference!!

Shannon: What did you do to that psycho to piss him off?
Boone: I didn't do anything to him!
Shannon: What, he just did it because he was bored?
-Hearts and Minds

XD It made me giggle.

art by me&tammy
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha nice. usually whenever a watch shows these days, even if they dont have LOST characters in them i always find referennces to LOST somehow, but with TVD im so focused on Damon hes all i see haha

i love how when Ian was at the scream awards for his role as Damon in TVD he presented an award that had LOST in the category lol

did you see the promo?
Spoiler:

from it next ep looks boring with that lexi chick. she looked like the bride of chucky lol shes so random, hope she doesnt stay long

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

Yeah, honestly next week's ep looks dumb to me. What's the point of this vampire ex-girlfriend of Stefan's? XD Though I do have a theory....maybe Stefan was the one who turned that chick into a vampire? Muahaha.

I'm just WAITING to get more on Stefan's bad side and Damon's good side - because we've seen Stefan's good and Damon's bad, but we know there's two sides to each of them!!

art by me&tammy
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

yea thought would be a really interesting aspect. hope its something like that. i just hope theres more to her character than just bringing her on to make elena jealous.

and yea, same for me. i want more flashbacks or references to their past. id love to see bad stefan. and even tho damon is painted as bad we really havent seen him do any real bad yet. i mean yea hes killed ppl, but only for sustinance lol, which is what vamps do.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly! He's just being a vampire. >_< It's what they do. Hating him for killing people is kinda like hating a lion for killing a gazelle...../end random simile.

art by me&tammy
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so damon was ruthless in this last ep and i loved it

o and sorry but fav scene was damon blowing off caroline haha calling her stupid and useless. tho the matt and caroline scene was cute, theyd make a nice couple imo.

lexi was actually kinda cool. it was nice seeing someone stronger than damon lol and "alert the media stefan smiled" haha i like stefan/elena together but i think stefans almost even better without her. felt bad for stefan, elena was being such a bitch lol he asked her to go hangout for his bday and shes just like no

next ep looks really good. cant wait to see whats happening with bonnie and her witch craziness.

and i think i got an idea why damon needs that necklace so bad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: