Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vampire Diaries
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love Damon and Bonnie too Saben! They're my faves Ian has def. improved and he's sooooo good at being evil

FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay kat more Damon and Bonnie love lol I already ship them obviously once i get the eps downloaded ill be working on a vid

and lol i think someone said something about how Elenas aunt looks like shes her age? I was on a website about VD and noticed the actress who plays her aunt is only 22 and the girl who plays elena is 20 lol, so yea they are basically the same age. ha and the guy who plays elenas little bro is actually 21, so hes older than her lol casting is so funny

and anyone else realize ian is 30? lol i knew he wasnt early twenties but i thought he was like 27/28ish.
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loveeeeee Ian as a badass!!! he is sooo fun!!

I was surprised to find out the guy who plays Stefan is from my hometown area...didn't know that...but he is a boring character, but i guess i kinda like him - b/c i like everyone in shows i watch...when I watched the show i though he became hotter because before it aired I didn't find him appealing at all...the only reason I bothered watching this show was b/c of Ian..

i am enjoying it though!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian makes an AWESOME badass. I loved him in the last episode. I'm just waiting for Blonde Chick (Caroline...I call her Blonde Chick) to actually die...because I don't like her and Damon should hook up with Elena or Bonnie. XD I did find it amusing when she had Damon reading Twilight at the beginning of the last episode.

Not so much a fan of Stefan yet....but he seems to kind of have a dark past so I'm waiting to see what his story is. It seems to me Damon used to be a good guy until Katherine died and he got bitter and angry. That's what I think.

art by me&tammy
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn reading twilight was hilarious!! haha

yea that girl is annoying...i'd love to see him hook up with Elena...

I'm still not sure of the story...just going with the flow...Damon does have a heart though somewhere so it does seems like he is bitter about Katherine...looking forward to what it's all about!! I dont want Damon to loose the bad boy thing though..its too hot
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Damon does have a heart as well...and Stefan has more of a dark side than he likes to let on. I think he wants to make everyone think Damon's the bad guy when really he might not be much better - except for the part where Stefan doesn't eat people. But yeah, Damon's not allowed to loose his bad-boy-ness....it's just not allowed.

art by me&tammy
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea im soooo team damon. and i also dont care for caroline much lol, was sad when damon didnt get to kill her. i really thought he would

i definitely think damon is/was the good bro who was screwed over by stefan too! lol damon is more human than stefan will ever be. stefan reminds me of a robot.
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, I am totally team Damon. I think he's just misunderstood.
I AM biased a little though... I've always had a girl crush on Ian Somerhalder anyway. He's sooo fine-- what can I say?
This is random, but...Is anyone else bothered by Stefan's hair? It's like weird... it looks stiff-ish-- yuck! haha.

I think I'm getting obsessed with this show!! I like the storyline and the characters are pretty cool. I thought the Twilight reference was hilarious... "How come you don't sparkle?"
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol for a show i started watching just cause ian was in it, im surprised im so obsessed already too haha.

i dont mind stefans hair lol..after the last ep im surprised to say stefan is kind of started to grow on me. i like seeing the darker side of stefan, and stefan tricking damon was kind of hot. its given stefan more edge where before he seemed boring and robotlike, not so much anymore tho imo..i still would taken damon anyday over stefan of course tho haha

and cant wait till we get some damon/bonnie scenes
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, I have a hair fetish. I know I do.

Stefan kind of reminds me of my dog's personality--lol, kind of bland, and an "always there for you" type. I like the dude- I have from the beginning, but Damon is way cooler.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the contrary, my liking for Stefan is going DOWN....he seems an awful lot like a manipulative liar. Whereas Damon....is more willing to tell the truth, if you ask me.

Maybe I've just got a thing against liars.

art by me&tammy
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HobbitRockGod wrote:
On the contrary, my liking for Stefan is going DOWN....he seems an awful lot like a manipulative liar. Whereas Damon....is more willing to tell the truth, if you ask me.

Maybe I've just got a thing against liars.

Yeah! You're right!! He's so secretive-- that would drive me crazy. You'd have to steal his diary just to figure out what's going on. Lol!!
But then, maybe he's just ashamed of himself. I think he stole Katherine from Damon.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, tis true - Elena should steal his diary. I agree about Katherine, Damon had her first.

art by me&tammy
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, I'd be too nosey- I'd steal his diary if I were Elena! lol!
Yeah, come on, no offence to Stefan, but if I were Katherine, I would go for Damon... Stefan is so... Dull. I think I like Matt better than Stefan- I wouldn't dump him for the weird, mopey, Emo-vampire dude.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed again! I liked the scene when Elena and Matt were playing pool while she was waiting for Stefan. It was cute.

art by me&tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: