Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vampire Diaries
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DIS SHOW IS GOOOOODDDD. Definitely agree with Elyse, much better than I was expecting from something that looked so Twilight-esque. I'm already loving Ian's character - and was kinda surprised at how good Ian was. Obviously Ian isn't a GREAT actor by any means, but I think he's improved since Lost....or perhaps his character is just more interesting than ol' Booniekins.

art by me&tammy
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I'm hoping that Hulu is going to have this up for streaming in a few days because I was so busy trying to figure out what was wrong with my computer last night that I totally missed this! Grrrrr!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should definitely watch, Ais. It's like Twilight with a little Supernatural mixed in....that's how I described it to my mom. Plus it seems more original than Twilight.

Can't wait to see the second episode....I'm thinking this is a show that's gonna get better before it gets worse.

art by me&tammy
pruedens
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i totally loved it !! as you can see from my siqn..and avi....3 scenes and Damon/ian owned the pilot!! feels the hiatus will be gone more fast than i though!!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love your banner and avi... Yeah, Damon is, I think, going to be what keeps me watching this show...

Who else loved when Stefan pushed Damon out the window and then Damon was all, "Oh, I really liked the EEEERGHH face" or whatever it was he said? Remember what I'm talking about? That cracked me up.

art by me&tammy
pruedens
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think both of them are hot .But different.Damon has that bad boy quality and the evil guy with bad plans. In the book though Stefan has more depth as character ...i invest more to Stefan in the books but Damon/Ian in the show made me love Damon more . And i have to love a bad guy in TV long time ago!!!

in that scene Damon is so love.....where is your ring???and then bam he punch him and leaves....
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The episode didnt stand out in a good or bad way to me, but its the intro so i figure its supposed to be slightly boring. I also think it could get better with time...but yea, still just watching for Boone/Damon. The moment he came on he stole the show and looks like we'll be seeing alot more of him next ep

Aislynn wrote:
Man, I'm hoping that Hulu is going to have this up for streaming in a few days because I was so busy trying to figure out what was wrong with my computer last night that I totally missed this! Grrrrr!

Havent been on Hulu yet but I know there are alot of links on sidereel
http://www.sidereel.com/Vampire_Diaries/_season/1/_episode/1/_search
sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched the pilot and I was pleasantly surprised, mainly because I'd heard it was awful, hee. I loved Ian's evil character -- I thought he was awesome at it and he was only in like 3 scenes!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian most definitely MADE the premiere for me. It's on again tonight, yaaaayyyy! *dances and hopes for lots of evil Ian*

art by me&tammy
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post episode comment:

Caroline: Cocky much?
Damon: VERY.
Me: (giggles)
Dad: What did she say?
Me: .....Uhhhh....I dunno?

Seriously though, love this show despite the Supernatural previews taunting me during every commercial break. Ian's acting has improved so much! ....Though he was in desperate need of a comb through this entire episode.

art by me&tammy
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nothing much to say about last ep...i liked the cocky part too, but anyway, randomly watching the Tyra show and IAN is on. and yea hes talking about his gf now lol but yea, didnt even know hed be on the show today. I thoughtd theyd bring boring Stefan. But Ians on
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh, Ian on the Tyra show, definitely shall have to check that out at some point.

art by me&tammy
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

might be a little bit addicted to this show saw it last night and it was definitely better than I expected I'm loving psychic Bonnie! She's cool Altho Elena's Aunt looks younger than Elena her brother is hot tho and Ian seems to be loving playing an evil bugger cant wait til next week

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, I love how Elena's aunt looks younger than her....she totally does. XD Don'tcha think Ian's acting has improved....like, a LOT? My dad was watching with me last week and commented that he's the best actor on the show... I reminded him that he was on Lost and he was all, "Huh? He was? Oh, that guy? He was only in like ten episodes..."

art by me&tammy
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh yea ian has imprved sooo much lol but he didnt get that much of a chance to stand out on LOST anyway lol

the show is starting to get good. last ep had me officially liking the show instead of just watching for damon..damon is still my fav tho of course, he and bonnie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: