Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some good suggestions...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Some good suggestions... Reply with quote

Here are some good suggestions from me that would fit to make a vid about some carachter, or the hole ensemble. I'd really LOVE if someone could make a vid because I'm not able to, or else I would!
Some of the artists you might never ever heard of, a lot of it is european music, but anyway...
Here's my list!

Eternity by Robbie Williams: this is one of the best song ever according to me. A sad and calm piano/guitarr-song.
I'd like to see this vid about Shannon and how Boone affected her. She misses him very much, but she knows he's on a better place now, and hopes the best for him. Just as Robbie sings: "...I hope you find your freedom for eternity."

Drops of Jupiter by Travis: This is perfect music for a Jack/Kate video! He likes her, but he's still wondering who she really is. A little rocky kind of song, but it has it's calm places. Great song, love it.

Bohemian like you by Dandy Warhols: PLEASE SOMEONE! This is a perfect song for a Sayid and Sawyer video (which there's only one of right now)! They both are a little suspicious, but in the end they like each other. A pop/rock-song (most rock) that contains a great line in the lyrics that fits this perfectly! "I really love your hairdo, I'm glad you like mine too". 'Cause Sawyer and Sayid does have the most odd hairdoes on the island!

Be Mine by Robyn: great for a Sawyer/Kate/Jack video! Sawyer wants Kate and Kate wants Jack, who doesn't know what he wants. All of them knows that niether of them will get who they want. Don't know how to explain this song, but it's a pop-song, with a lot of beat. One great line out of the lyrics is "You never were, and you never will be mine."

That's all I got for now! Please consider them!!!!!
And if there's any song you want, but can't find, e-mail me on meandi_@hotmail.com and you'll get it.[/i]
Mandi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the song Bohemian Like You by the Dandy Warhols, have for a really long time.

If I actually finish a couple of the vids i'm working on right now, i'll definantly consider doing this vid if no one else does.

Part of KC's Entourage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: