Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LOST - Nookie Island - R
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:17 am    Post subject: LOST - Nookie Island - R Reply with quote

LOST – Nookie Island by BtVSfreak

Introduction –
Liz and Charlie were sitting at a fire together. Liz had always had the hots for Charlie, Jack and Sawyer but was just to damn stubborn to admit it. If you were to hang out with her for at least an hour, you could always tell that she was undressing the guys with her eyes, daydreaming about what would happen if she were to just ask one of them the one question that she is too afraid to speak, “I’m horny, do me now”.
As Liz and Charlie sat there together, watching the fire, Liz often looked over at him to see what he was doing, or most of all, was he hard?
“Screw me please,” Charlie said, or so she dreamed. Liz always wanted to hear those words come out of his mouth. But wait! It wasn’t just Liz that dreamed about doing Charlie, no way! Holly and Shelly also had their share of fantasies. Claire was also in this category, but everyone else on the island already thought that they have heard those two together on more than one occasion.
“Charlie,” Liz examined every inch of his body. “What do you look for in a girl?” Liz now looked hard into his eyes, wondering what he was thinking. Was he thinking the same thing she was, sleeping together? Or was it, why the hell on earth is a sixteen year old girl asking me these questions? It was the second one.
“Why you ask Liz?” He now to looked into her eyes, but he wasn’t all about being serious. His eyes would sometimes wonder down, staring at her breasts, trying to see if her nipples were erect.
“Just wondering,” she was blushing, but at the same time disappointed that he just didn’t give her a straight answer. Was he thinking about Claire? Most likely. That all he thinks about, and worries about. Claire and her… I mean. Claire and their baby.
“Well, brains is the most important I would think,” he looked up into the sky. “She would have to care a lot about other people, and kindness.” This made Liz happy now.
Just before Liz got to ask another question, Holly and Shelly walked to their fire and sat on both sides of Charlie.
“Oh, hello ladies. What’s you guys got planned for tonight?” The three girls looked at each other and giggled.

LOST

“Oh, hello ladies. What’s you guys got planned for tonight?” The three girls looked at each other and giggled. Holly was on his left and put her hand in between his legs. Shelly, who was on the right of him, pulled his hand to her and placed it onto her breast. Liz now carefully got down on her knees in front of Charlie and spread his legs. She reached up and moved Holly’s hand out of the way and unzipped his pants. She ripped open his boxers and saw his dong fall out. Liz smiled and started to pump up and down, getting fast every stroke.
“Girls?” Charlie said, looking down at Liz. Holly put her hands onto his face and turned it towards him and shoved her tongue down his throat. Holly felt him gently massaging her tongue with his. She pulled out and kissed him then once again shoved her tongue back into his mouth.
Shelly was now sitting there topless. Charlie was rubbing her bear breasts while she placed her hand down her pants and started to rub her soft pussy. Charlie’s hands were so soft and gentle. Her nipples her hard, and she was so horny. She looked down at Liz, who now had Charlie’s dick in her mouth, deep-throating every inch. Shelly then looked over at Holly, who too was also topless and who’s boobs were being rubbed. He let out a big moan. Shelly now pulled away from Charlie and placed herself underneath Liz. She lifted up her skirt and saw that she was not wearing any panties. She slowly licked her little cunt, licking up and down. Liz loved this. As soon as she felt Shelly go inside her, she had goosebumps all down her arms.
“OH MY GOD!” Liz managed to say with Charlie’s cock in her mouth. Liz loved the taste of his shaft. She didn’t mind the pubes because they didn’t even bother her. Liz’s cunt was still being licked by Shelly who was now also fingering her and herself. Shelly’s fingers were sliding in and out of her wet, dripping pussy. She was almost about to cum.
Holly was still up there, macking with Charlie. He slid his hand down her shorts, now rubbing her cunt. He slid one finger inside her, moving it in and out, then pushed another in. Holly was now too almost about to cum.
Liz’s mouth was still stuck around Charlie’s cock. Her head was bobbing up and down. She now had her fingers inside her pussy also, which Shelly pulled hers out. Liz pulled her face away and with her free hand, started to stroke his dick as fast as she could. His dick was sliding in and out of her hand. It was so slippery from all of the spit that Liz had left on there. They were all moaning now. Liz sucking Charlie while he fingered Holly while she made out with him. Shelly eating out Liz while fingering herself.
Holly then stepped up and pulled Charlie’s hand from her shorts and got down beside Liz. Charlie spread his legs even further now, making room for her. Liz pulled away, still stroking his erect dick, while Holly moved in, opening her mouth, and almost swallowing his prick whole. Shelly pulled out her own hand from her pussy and started to rub Holly’s twat now. Charlie now laying back while he was being shared between too girls. Liz would suck him for a minute while Holly played with his balls and Liz’s breast. Shelly finally got off of the ground and moved behind Holly now, pulling down her shorts then her panties, showing her bear ass. Shelly took her hand and slid it between her legs, making Holly spread a little further. Shelly moved her hand closer to Holly’s pussy, playing with her clit.
Liz got up and spread her legs apart, and sat upon Charlie, sliding her dripping pussy onto Charlie’s dick. She dropped herself slowly, absorbing every inch into her. She let out a scream. He moved his hands and placed them onto her hips. They moved together in motion, he would guide her while she bounced up on his dick. She felt every part of his dick, her tight pussy squeezing it inside her. Charlie moved one of his hands up to her tits and started to play with her nipples. She then leaned forward so that he could suck on them. She felt his tongue teasing them, swirling around them, making them wet. She let out another moan. Liz placed her hands onto his hairy chest and then kissed him. Charlie moved his hands once again and grabbed her ass. He lifted her up and dropped her. Getting faster, Liz’s screams were getting louder, and Charlie’s moans getting longer.
Shelly and Holly were having fun together on the ground. They would take turns eating each other out. Holly would play with Shelly’s pubic hair with her tongue, pulling them gently with her teeth. Shelly loved what she was doing, making her really wet.
“JUST SCREW ME NOW BITCH!” then Holly placed her tongue and teased with her clit. Her hands were now up on Shelly’s breast and Shelly’s hands her on Holly’s head, shoving her deeper into her. Holly’s mouth was full of Shelly’s pussy. Her pussy lips were wrapped around the edge of Holly’s mouth.
“If only we had a dildo eh?” they laughed together. They looked up over at Liz and Charlie screwing each other, which made both of them horny as hell. Shelly rolled off of Holly and the two started to masturbate themselves while watching the sixteen year old do a grown man. Shelly’s fingers were flying in and out of her pussy now, almost reaching an orgasm. Holly to was almost about to cum.
Liz was moving up and down on Charlie’s body. “I think I’m about to cum,” he said. Liz jumped off of him and moved between his legs once again and started to stroke his dick. After about ten strokes, oozing, white cum shot out onto Liz’s face. Shelly came over and licked some off of her face then started to lick the tip of Charlie’s head, getting every drop.
Holly came over now and also licked Liz’s face, getting Charlie’s cum off of her. Liz had some in her hair which she would wash out before going back to the camp. Charlie just laid there, while Shelly was still licking his cock.
After five minutes of cleaning up and getting dressed, they were about to head back. Liz put her skirt back on and didn’t even bother putting a bra on, just threw on a tank top. Holly pulled up her panties and then her shorts. She then put on her bra and a shirt. Shelly just put back on a bikini that she was wearing before their big orgasm party. Charlie threw on his clothes that he was wearing before all of this happened as well.
Before they all headed back, they all gave Charlie a kiss. Shelly was desperate to go first. She went over and put her arms and a leg around him, pushing her breasts against his body. Holly went next. She pretty much did the same thing, but she reached down his pants and gave one last tug. Liz went last and jumped right on him. He caught her by the ass, underneath her skirt. He felt her skin in his hands and his erection was back. She hopped down and patted his dick.
“Good boy,” she smiled. The three girls laughed and headed back.
Charlie yelled back at them, “You’re not going to tell anyone are yous? You wont tell Claire right?” they laughed again. Charlie looked down at his dick and smiled.

LOST : Nookie edition
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG....

That was great Harry, l loved it.
Man....you gotta write some more soon. l'm speechless over here.
You Rock!!!!
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know harry could write something this hot! I really am going to need a long cold shower for this one. lol.

Awesome Harry, bloody awesome.

Banner: Shinythings
Harry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shank you shank you
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn Harry

Why do I feel you weren't embarassed writing this one?

And wait, you're back? Dammit
Harry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOST – Nookie Island : Part Two by BtVSfreak

The girls ended back at the caves, all three smiling.
“What are you guys so happy about?” Colin asked but the only answer he got were some giggles. “OK?” He turned around and bumped into Shannon’s breast. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry Shannon!” His face was now bright red.
“It’s ok Colin,” she said and she walked away with her skirt lifting a bit in the air. Colin leaned over to the left and saw that she was wearing a black thong. He got back up before anyone could see that he was checking out Shannon. He walked back over to where the three girls were now sitting. Shelly was sitting behind Holly whispering into her ear about what just happened.
“So where were you guys?” Colin asked now sitting in front of Liz because she to was wearing a skirt and could see her erect nipples through her tight shirt. He could feel an erection coming along in his pants. His boner pushed against his jeans and he was trying to hide it. His eyes wondered down Liz and saw that her legs were spread apart and she was wearing nothing underneath her skirt. He sat there, looking at her pussy, wishing that he could screw her right on the spot. His eyes were fixed on her twat and they were not moving.
“Oh nothing much. Went for a little swim,” Holly lied. Colin’s eye’s were still fixed upon Liz’s small cunt. Her pussy looked so tastey. He wanted to stick his cock in her so bad. Liz looked at him and found out what he was looking at. She spread her legs a little further and leaned over to Shelly and whispered, “Watch this”.
Liz then pretended like she dropped something and got up and bent over, shoving her ass in front of Colin’s face. He could see her tiny pussy just peaking through her legs. He was tempted on slapping her ass there. She spread her legs further and bent down more. Her pussy was right in front of his face now. She started to wave her ass sideways, almost like she was waiting for something. Colin didn’t know what to do. He know that both Holly and Shelly were watching every move and probably looking at the lump in his jeans. He couldn’t take it anymore. He took his hand and shoved his finger deep into Liz’s pussy.

LOST

He couldn’t take it anymore. He took his hand and shoved his finger deep into Liz’s pussy.
Liz turned around and his finger just slipped out. Her face was beat red now and she pulled him up by the shirt and kicked him… I think you know where. Colin fell down to the ground, holding his aching dick in both hands. Liz walked over top of him, giving him another glimpse of her pussy.
“Hope you liked that,” she said, then her and the other to walked away. He laid there, holding himself still, feeling to make sure everything is alright. He actually undid his pants and pulled it out, examining it. It looked alright. He didn’t have much of an erection now.
Shannon walked over and saw Colin and his dick on the ground. She walked over and kneeled down beside him. She put a hand on his back and asked if he was alright.
“I don’t know. I just got kicked in the nuts,” he said, almost tears coming out. You seriously don’t know how much that hurts girls.
“Oh my god, are you alright?” Shannon said, now taking a closer look at his cock. She motioned him to move his hands away. He leaned back and let Shannon take a look at his dick. He could feel that this was turning him on and his cock started to grow. “Can you feel this?” Shannon placed his dick into her right hand palm.
“No, umm. Not that,” he lied. He could feel it and it felt good. She then started to moved her hand up and down, letting his erect cock slide in and out of her hand. She looked at him and he shook his head. It was so hard for him not to let out a little moan. Shannon started to pump fast and Colin once again lied. She bent over looking at his dick, seeing if there was any marks or something wrong with it. As she did this, Colin looked down her shirt, noticing that she, like Liz, was not wearing a bra. His cock jerked. He jumped and moved his hand over to his dick, while squeezing Shannon’s boob. “Oh I’m sorry about that Shannon”.
“Happens all the time,” she smiled and looked back at his dick. “Is it ok if I put it in my mouth? Just to see something, I learned this when I was a kid”. Colin nodded of course and was now ready for the best blow job of his lifetime. He felt his cock go inside her mouth, being massaged by her tongue. “Can you feel that?”
“A little bit,” he lied again. He knew that she knew he was lying. He knew she wanted to blow him. He knew that he had been checking her out before. His cock was now being sucked on like a lolly-pop. He looked down at Shannon now. He got back up and pulled her head off of him. He told her to lay down and she did. Once she was comfortable, up pulled off her thong and started to rub her pussy. It felt like she hadn’t shaven her pussy in a month. Her pubes were long and he twirled them around his fingers. He opened up her blouse revealing her breasts and nipples. He reached down and grasped one in his remaining hand. They were firm and her nipples her big. He bent over her and started to tease her. Rubbing his tongue around each nipple, kissing them gently, tugging on them with his lips. Shannon bit down on her lower lip. Colin went back down to her pussy and noticed that she was getting wet. His cock was throbbing now. Colin spread her legs and rubbed her soft twat. He moved two fingers in slowly, pulling them out and making her lick her own pussy juice. He put them back in and moved them in and out continuously. Her pussy was so wide. He put in another finger, now making three. He pulled them put and made Shannon lick them once more. Colin then laid on the ground and Shannon climbed on top of him. He felt her pussy rubbing against his cock and her breasts against his body.
“Stop toying with me please,” he begged. He moved his hand down to his cock and grabbed it, trying to shove it into her.
“Take your time Colin,” she smiled and then kissed him.
“OH MY GOD!”
Shannon jumped up and ran for her clothes.
“COLIN! She’s like ten years older than you! And plus she’s a bitch!” Jaime said. Colin was sitting there with his cock raised in the air. Shannon had already gotten dressed and left. Jaime walked over to him and saw that his cock had not yet went down. She was now getting horny as well. “Was she any good?” She grabbed his dick. She pulled it closer to her mouth now and sucked it. Colin jumped. He was surprised Jaime was doing this. She sucked on his dick while playing with his balls. Colin started to moan now. He couldn’t believe the girls on this island.
She stopped to pull off her shirt. She was actually wearing a bra. She moved closer, making his dick rub against her body for her to take off her bra. He got it off and was now looking at her breasts. She went back down and licked the head of his cock and then the shaft. She went back up and circled around the head again. As she went back down, she could feel his cock jerking. She licked his nuts then went back up and shoved it back into her mouth.
His cock was throbbing inside her mouth. Jaime applied a little pressure onto him and then was bobbing her head up and down his cock. He leaned forward and placed his hands on top of her head and pushed down, making her deep throat his whole cock. Both of them loved it. Colin then started to thrust into her mouth. He got up and told her to lay down. He got down and kissed her belly and headed up. He kissed her nipples and he felt his dick rub against her leg. He moved his hand down between her legs and rubbed her tight pants. He went back down and unbuttoned the top of her jeans then unzipped them. He pulled them off of her feet and then played around with her panties. He rubbed her pussy right through them, making them wet. He could feel the fabric rubbing inside of her. She was wearing white panties with pink and baby blue flowers all over them. Colin was getting so horny and had to get inside of her. He moved his hand out of the way and pulled off her panties very slowly. Her pussy was the cutest thing he ever saw. Small and tight, and bald. He wondered how she kept it so pretty on the island, but that didn’t matter. All he cared about was screwing her.
He leaned forward and moved on top of her. He lowered himself and sank into her. Her pussy wrapped tightly around his cock, and warming it up made it feel better. She let out a little scream and looked away. He moved very slowly in her, up and down into her pussy. He loved her pussy more than anything and he didn’t want to hurt Jaime. He moved a little faster, thrusting in her. She was still moaning through everything he did. Her boobs bounced up and down after each thrust. His hard cock now made it all the way inside and Colin was screwing her. She screamed and he grabbed her boobs, holding them still. Her nipples were hard and were inside his hands. Colin leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips. She kissed back and moved a little tongue into his mouth. He pulled back and started to thrust into her as fast as he could. She started to moan loudly and grabbed his ass. Colin was about to cum and pulled out of her and started to jerk off over top of her. Cum flew out of his dick and landed all over her face and chest. She was now laughing and he got off of her and got dressed. He looked at her and smiled. She had cleaned off every drop off of her. She put her clothes back on and walked over to Colin and hugged him. They both looked at each other and smiled, then kissed.

LOST : Nookie Edition
Tom Co.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was something else my friend... keep up the good work
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He forgot to add the chap were Jaime bjs a sleeping Sawyer.
Tom Co.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL indeed
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More when?
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna get some nookie too!!!
Harry write me in!

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Harry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will.... once i get my awards site going and maybe at least a new vid... then we'll c about me writing again
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BtVSfreak wrote:
i will.... once i get my awards site going and maybe at least a new vid... then we'll c about me writing again

alright that's cool

Only if I'm a judge
Harry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry colin but i already have the judges picked out
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both you and Holly are jerks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: