Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Haunted" by Jinlovessunxx
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: "Haunted" by Jinlovessunxx Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Haunted" 05-31-2009
Requested by Jemma, an AUish Jun video about how Sun feels haunted constantly by Jin, but she will not let him pull her down. Also dedicated to Jemma
Song: Haunted by Evanesence
Vidder: Jinlovessunxx
Length: 3:49 (80.6MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgW4OzBiWeE
http://www.imeem.com/people/7CHTsJA/video/zWnyS3v9/jinlovessunxx-haunted-tv-video/

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow; awesome Kate!!! fantastic AU Jun!!! i loved it; Sun's pain was so evident throughout the whole vid; i loved the scenes of her looking around, feeling Jin nearby, awesome and the end was so cool! brilliant use of effects and colouring ;P gold all the way im sure Jem will freak when she sees this!

Jen
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:00 am    Post subject: Haunted by Jinlovessunxx Reply with quote

Kate, this was absolutely fab! I loved your beat use, the zooms and the TV effect you used - wonderful lyric interpretation, this song is so amazingly creepy and dark and woooow! I loved this so much The last manipped scene with Sun shooting Jin was very well done too. Great job!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Haunted by Jinlovessunxx Reply with quote

OMG, so awesome, Kate!!! All of your effects and transitions looked very cool, and I love the words on the screen. Excellent storyline!!!
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, amazing video Kate!!! Like I've said earlier, your vids always have this very special feel about them. Can't really describe it, but your editing is just always so mesmerizing and beautiful! Loved all the effects, you used also! Not too many, not too few. Just perfect!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat-Aww thank you very much, your comment made me smile. I'm so happy you liked the effects and colors! *hugs* ( oh and I know, I couldn't wait to see what she thought of it, she loved it!)

Jen- Thank you soo much for your amazing comment, I am so happy you loved it and liked my manipped scene! *hugs*

Heather- Thank you!!!!!! I love comments starting with a big OMG lol. I am really glad you liked the effects and the words on the screen, that was my first time experimenting with that, so I'm happy it turned out well!

Maja-
Thank you so much sweetie!! It means a lot coming from you because I know that your editing is so awesome, it means a lot to know that you really think my editing is mesmerizing! That totally made me smile real big, thank you!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! A new Kate vid! I'm always so blown away with your effects and beat use. It's like "How did she do that?!" haha. I loved the color changes in this. The black and white was really effective, I think for the mood of the song. It gave me a haunted feeling. One of my favorite scenes was around 2:00 mins when Sun turns around and gives Jin a haunting stare. oooo chills...The ending was awesome too! Oh and I agree with Heather...this video deserves an OMG!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Haunted by Jinlovessunxx Reply with quote

Chilling, great song choice, loved the effects and beat use. The inversion of color was PERFECT in all the places you used it. Straight to my faves!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
misslainey
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: Haunted by Jinlovessunxx Reply with quote

Wow, the effects were amazing and they fit so well with the music. Just amazing.
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki- Your comment totally brightened my day! Ahh! Thank you sooo veryy much! I am very happy you got a Haunted feeling! Thanks again *hugs* xox

Eggy-
Wow thank you soo much! I'm sooo glad you liked the inversion coloring, I really liked that too!

Lainey-
Hey! Thank you so much for your wonderful comment, so glad you watched and enjoyed!

emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject: Haunted by Jinlovessunxx Reply with quote

WHAOH!!!! Absolutely amazing vid Kate! So uniquely edited and awesomely done! I loved all the effects and how they really added to the story to get it across, definitely gave me chills I really loved he bit at 1:22-1:25 with the split screens, that looked extremely cool! Fantastic work!!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Haunted by Jinlovessunxx Reply with quote

Haha, yes, I DID totally freak when seeing this so I had to comment on YT because just as I watched it the site went down!!!! :S:S You know how much I love this, Kate! I've been REALLY looking forward to seeing this so I was thrilled to see it up! *happy dance* I'm gonna watch it again and re-play the excited freak out for ya

WOW, I love it even more, if possible Your editing is just so awesome and unique in this!! Your editing is always so unique but in this your talent really shows! It all goes with the music SO well. I am so glad you did this! It turned out much better than mine would've Your lyric intepretation is amazing!! I like how you used the beginning "long lost words you spell slowly to me" as if it were their vows! And the "I can smell you alive" All of it was superawesome!! The manips were cool like Jin chasing after Sun and I really loved the end!!! So cool!! I wish I could say more but tbh I loved it all! AWESOME JOB, KATE! And thank you so much for making this for me!! *HUGS!* Love it!!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emma- Thank you sooooo very much! Your comment truely made me happy. I'm SOO happy you liked those split screens, I had soo much trouble with them at first, I'm glad they turned out well! *hugs*

Jemma-
YAY! You don't know how happy I am that you loved it! Thank you so much for the idea too, it wouldn't have happened without you. I'm glad you think my editing is unique, that reallyyy makes me smile! Ooo, and I'm glad you liked the lyric interpretation and the manips. Manips are totally not my thing, but I am so happy at how they turned out. No problem Jemmz, I was soo happy to make this for you! *hugs*

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Haunted by Jinlovessunxx Reply with quote

Oooh very cool video, I loved with clips at the beginning over the title they were very awesome!
The song was perfect for the idea, I like the darkish feel to it
Your beat use was awesome!
I adore this video of yours, one of my favourites by you
I loved the use of the black and white clips also very effective!
Amazing job!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Haunted by Jinlovessunxx Reply with quote

Oooh very cool video, I loved with clips at the beginning over the title they were very awesome!
The song was perfect for the idea, I like the darkish feel to it
Your beat use was awesome!
I adore this video of yours, one of my favourites by you
I loved the use of the black and white clips also very effective!
Amazing job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: