Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"closer - jate 2.0 (24/Lost)" by littleton_pace
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: "closer - jate 2.0 (24/Lost)" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"closer - jate 2.0 (24/Lost)" 05-09-2009

"You left me stranded all in love on my own..."

*sequel to Pieces of a Dream*

After Kate is apprehended for the murder she committed, Jack, who has been struggling to raise their son alone, goes after her. (please watch in HD)

Song: Closer by Kings Of Leon
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 3:37 (164MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDmWJc5gTWQ - HQ
http://www.zshare.net/video/59797800d29a6028/ -HQ

Last edited by littleton_pace on Sat May 09, 2009 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: closer - jate 2.0 (24/Lost) by littleton_pace Reply with quote

WOW! Awesome stuff Kat!! You're manips were just completely awesome! Loved the storyline and fantastic beat use! Stunning coloring as usual Ooh and loved the song choice too! Impeccable work!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Emma!! i love this song too!!

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:55 am    Post subject: closer - jate 2.0 (24/Lost) by littleton_pace Reply with quote

AWWW!!! That was amazing, Kat! What a lovely vid! The manips were soo convincing! And the music is awesome!! I loved the beat use. Very cool. I really love the end where Kate escapes from her cage, calls Jack and then his head moves as if he heard her. And then her running to him at the helicopter-that was a really cool manip! Also, yay for happy endings! Awesome video, Kat!! I really enjoyed watching!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jemmz!!! I like that part too I was worried it came off like he saw she was yelling at him as if she'd seen him, not just yelling out of fear which is what she was doing so I'm so glad that came off!!

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:05 am    Post subject: closer - jate 2.0 (24/Lost) by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Wow, so great, Kat! Love the coloring, the AU scenes are awesome, as always! I like the picture at the beginning! My fav part is where Kate's in the cages, all that looked great!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks heather!! that bub in the picture is actually Liz mitchell's little guy ;P i just manipped her and her hubby out of the pic, lol

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! That looked so shockingly real. I can't believe it! I loved the idea of him going after her. The best part for me is when she escapes and is looking for him in the jungle and he's looking for. So suspenseful! And then the end! That hug looked so real! You really out did yourself on this one Kat!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw, thanks nikki! *hugs* im glad you liked it!!! and im glad it looked real ;];]

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: closer - jate 2.0 (24/Lost) by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Omg omg omg! I loved it so much, Kat! The texture and coloring was fantastic, and I see you took my advice and added the awesome tv effect at the beginning. It really worked well, imo, fantastic job! I loved your story, your manips.. wow.. at a loss right now. Like Jemma, I also loved the part where she screamed "Jack!" and he turned his head! So cool! And of course, my fave parts were the clips from Mirrors when he sees her and freaks out, and then Aaron walks in. Aww! Your overlays were gorgeous, and the lyrics for this song worked sooo well! "Leaving me stranded, all in love on my own" and "she took my heart, I think she took my soul" (our fave lines. hehe!) just fit how Jack felt so well. Gold gold gold!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Allie!!! knew you'd love it, Jate 2.0 is such an OTP for us the Tv effect was very useful; seemed to really fit the song ;] glad you liked the Mirror scenes and our fave lines, of course ;] thanks for the Gold!

adelicateflower
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is got to be the most amazing AU I have ever seen...and I've seen a lot Excellent work! Gold star and favorited at YT!

Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject: closer - jate 2.0 (24/Lost) by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Amazing, Kat!!!
I just LOVED everything about the vid!! The texture you used is awesome, and all the manipulations were just perfect!!!
And the storyline!! AWESOME!!!!! Loved the ending too!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I had already commented this
But anyways amazing video, I love this song, KOL is just great, kudos on the beat as this song is a bugger for them
I loved the picture manip, all your au scenes were great loved the ones of Jack in the jungle
Your lyric interpretation was ace!
Yay again for the texture
Amazing job!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: closer - jate 2.0 (24/Lost) by littleton_pace Reply with quote

KAT! Amazing.......(no wait, I have to leave a much more detailed reply, but this vid blew me away..I cannot focus. )
(Sorry for the lateness btw)
Okay, first, this song has become one of my favorites, it's really an incredible beat use song to mess around with the beats and use your creativity, and you definitely used them in really creative and inventive way that really made the feel of the vid. The darkish coloring was perfect throughout the vid, especially at 2:33, Kate looked so haunting and cool looking, I loved that.
Also, your manipped scenes of the hugging were awesome!!! I love your ability to show these stories and they are sooo real in front of my eyes.
Amazing vid, amazing job, amazing!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: