Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Ben - Viva la Vida" by nightdancer342

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: "Ben - Viva la Vida" by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Ben - Viva la Vida" 04-10-2009
Music video for Ben Linus.
Song: Viva la Vida by Coldplay
Vidder: nightdancer342
Length: 4:11 (9.8 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w5Frc1eu08

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Ben - Viva la Vida by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Kool Sara! Loving the beat use!
loudpaw
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Ben - Viva la Vida by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

That was so cool! I loved the texture you used, plus I love how you made it dark, but still seeable.
sexsells

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Ben - Viva la Vida by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Hands down the BEST lost video I've ever seen. I thought about using that song for a Ben video yesterday, then I found yours and I'm speechless. So amazingly perfect. I LOVE it!
soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for months I've been thinking what a great Ben song this is (I actually started a vid to it but couldn't seem to get motivated to work on it)... and especially after this week's Ben-centric it just had to get made... so I'm very happy that you made this vid... great beat use... love the texture... fabulous Ben vid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Ben - Viva la Vida by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Thank you so much everyone! I really appreciate it! I added the texture at the last minute, because I happened to stumble upon the actual music video which I hadn't seen and it had a similar one on it. I started the video probably about three weeks ago, I kept waiting for his centric episode because I knew something would be awesome to use in it, and sure enough... lol. Thanks again!
Gathial23
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Ben - Viva la Vida by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Viva lo Ben!
Give Michael Emerson a Oscar!
Your video is brilliant, i almost cried here! Me <3 Ben!
Gathial23
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Ben - Viva la Vida by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Viva lo Ben!
Give Michael Emerson a Oscar!
Your video is brilliant, i almost cried here! Me <3 Ben!
Petar
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Ben - Viva la Vida by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

This is such an amazing vid Sara and most definitely the greatest Ben vid I have ever seen!
Everything about it just fit in so seamlessly which made it such an incredible vid to watch, the beat use was perfect, the effects were breathtaking and not to mention the use of the lyrics which I thought was really awesome aswell
That's definitely a gold medal from me and I'm not sure whether any other Ben vid could possibly top this...well unless you decide to make another one of course
Keep up the fantastic work!
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Ben - Viva la Vida by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Wow, this is so good! I love the beat use!
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:34 am    Post subject: Ben - Viva la Vida by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Fantastic video! The song fit Ben so well, and the whole look of the vid including the beat use and effects were all beautifully done! Gold from me as well!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: