Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"All I Want" by Jemmz
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:32 am    Post subject: "All I Want" by Jemmz Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"All I Want" 04-07-2009
Heroes/Lost crossover. After an accident leaves Peter unable to remember himself or the woman he loves, Kate is left with the decision to run away from their already difficult relationship or to stay with a man she cares deeply for even though he doesnt remember her.
Song: All I Want by Ahn Trio
Vidder: Jemmz
Length: 3:43 (35.5MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2Sj_nazfGM

Last edited by Jemmz on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow that was so awesome Jemma!!! i adored your peter/claire vid; but now I think you've converted me to peter/kate!!! such a great idea i loved those scenes of her by the bed touching his face; you manipped them with the Kate scenes perfectly I also loved him remembering her and saying 'i need to find kate' some of the audio near the start was tough to hear but i got the story either way such a beautiful song too i LOVED this jemmz! gold here, five stars/faved on YT

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thank you, Kat! I'm so happy you liked it! I sure had a lot of fun making this Peter/Claire will always be my favourite crossover couple but I just really wanted to make this. I'm happy the manips were good! And I'm also happy you got the "I need to find Kate". It was hard because I had to try and manip that from "Kaitlyn" and he never said it so it was easy to manip in to Kate I think the audio you couldn't hear was
Kate: It's me
Peter: Wish I knew.

No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get that quite clear enough But it doesn't matter! Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks again *hugs*
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww, that's even sadder then!!!! i know exactly how that is when you make the audio louder and the song quieter and it still somehow doesn't work :S i still loved it tho

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, I know, I'm evil Thank youu *more hugs* ^_^
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: All I Want by Jemmz Reply with quote

that was incredible Jemmz!!! I only watched the first season of Heroes..lol I know sacrilege!! So I'm glad I was able to understand who Peter was! Brilliant manips I especially loved the combined aaron/kate goodbye scene with the scene where Peter's head is being stroked, that was very poignant. Just Excellent. Gold.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Rosie!! That's great to hear! I'm so pleased you liked it You should so watch the rest of Heroes. If you want to skip a few Volumes, you should definitely watch Volume 4. It's my second favourite of all of them I'm really glad you liked the manips Thanks for watching!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! Jemma, this is amazing! What and awesome idea for a vid!! I love it so much! All your maniped scenes were flawless, and the audio worked so well!! If i didn't know any better, I’d think these two were in the same show together!! Great Job!!!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww! ^____________^ Thank you so much, Morgan! What a lovely comment I'm so happy that you think that! And that you like the idea, it's been in my head for a while now So I'm happy to have finally finished it Glad you liked it! *hugs*
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE THIS SONG! Never heard this version of it though. Very pretty. Loved your storytelling in this! It was so easy to follow and so emotional! I liked all the flash backs and my favorite was when she was on the phone and said, "I thought I was loosing you." I'm glad they got back together in the end although if I were Kate I'd feel guilty about leaving him..

Oh and I got all the audio just fine. I espeically liked the "It's me" and the "I have to find Kate"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's a lovely song! I got this version off YouTube by Susie Suh but on itunes it said it was by Ahn Trio so I just put that Yay, I'm glad you liked the story for this! Yeah, I'm sure she did feel guilty, poor Kate. But I had to have a happy ending in there

Yay! I'm glad! Thanks so much for the comments, Nikki *hugs*
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg, Jemma! That was soooo gorgeous! Despite the Heroes writing just sucking lately, I still love me some Heroes/Lost crossovers and this was just so sweet and sad! Your manips of her watching him in the hospital room were awesome, and I just adored the end with your pretty overlays of memories and then him shooting up in bed. It worked so beautifully! Gold and in my faves on youtube!
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, Sassy Thank you soo much! I'm glad you liked the Peter remembering/waking up bit, that was one of my fave parts to do Thank you so much for the comments, made me smile *Hugs!*
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JEMMA.
Hun, you are so on fire with vidding right now, especially with Heroes! This was an extraordinary crossover, be very proud! I think Peter and Kate--if they met, they would be soo wonderful! In this vid, you displayed their relationship so wonderfully. I loved the song too, it was gorgeous . Great audio choices for your story and awesome lyric interpretation, especially for "I want to stay" and then you had Kate say "I can't stay" Perfect! Editing was oh so wonderful as always Jemma!! <3

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kate! Thank you! Your comment made me smile! I think you're right, if Peter and Kate could ever meet that would be lovely <3 I'm glad you think I showed their relationship well They're a great couple to vid! Glad you liked the vid and the "I want to stay" parts *hugs!*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: