Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sony vegas video fx problam part of yhe plugin is missing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ehudie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: sony vegas video fx problam part of yhe plugin is missing Reply with quote

Hello
I'm using Sony Vegas Pro 8 on my two computers. On my laptop I'm running XP Home Edition with 2 Giga of RAM and on my big computer (DAW) I'm running XP Pro with 4 Giga of Ram (my DAW is not connected to the internet).
On my laptop I'm having no problems with the Video FX plugins but in my other computer I'm experiencing strange beaver of the plug-in interface, when I open a Video FX plug, part of the plug-in interface is missing, for example: If I'm using the Color Corrector with the three wheels only two of them are visible in the interface and also other parameters of the plug-in are missing.
I was not able to locate any problem and wasn't able to solve that problem.
how can I insert an image with my post?
sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm that's odd, i'd try a re-install.
ehudie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have done that but it didn't work. Actually I have tried everything I know before I post my question including bringing back to its default the services.
I can't figure out what are the differences between my laptop were Sony work fine and my DAW, there must be same parameter and I didn't figure it out.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:27 am    Post subject: Re: sony vegas video fx problam part of yhe plugin is missin Reply with quote

Hm, I'm sorry, I really don't know what the problem could be, either! Especially if a reinstall didn't work.

ehudie wrote:
how can I insert an image with my post?

Just upload your image some place like ImageShack, then post the hotlink for forums (it'll start with [*url= without the *'s) in a post here and we can see the image. If it's really large, you can either use the thumbnail for forums link or you can post the link under a spoiler tag. To do that, you just put [*spoiler*] your image hotlink[*/spoiler*] without the *'s again. I hope that makes sense!

Good luck getting that resolved! Sorry not to be more help.
ehudie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:15 am    Post subject: the images Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: