Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sony Vegas Issues (Zooming)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Sony Vegas Issues (Zooming) Reply with quote

Hi, I am having issues with zooming in and out. I had no idea who to talk to about this; and I was getting very anxious about it.

It shows zooming in and out; in the 'pan box'; but in the preview box it shows nothing; and it only lets me move the video; not zoom in or out; or crop. Is there something I can do to fix that?

It used to let me zoom; now it just moves the video around.

If anyone could help me out; or refer me to someone; that would be great; thank you.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like one of the buttons in the pan/crop box may have gotten accidentally clicked. I'm not sure which one it might be but what I would probably do if this was me would be to bring up the pan/crop box and then hover over the buttons going down the left side of it one at a time and see what their name is.

If there's one that sounds promising, try clicking it then try zooming again. If you still have the same problem, turn that button back on and move to the next one (you don't want to change all of the presets in the pan/crop box unless you know for sure it's the one who's giving you the problem ).

I'd just try going at that carefully and see if you can suss out which setting it is. If that doesn't seem to work, could you take a screencap of your Vegas screen including the settings at the top as well as the pan/crop box while it's up and maybe there'll be something there we can see that'll help us to diagnose the problem! Good luck! I know how frustrating it is when things just suddenly stop working! But hopefully you'll get it straightened out soon!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried everything; and it wont work.

Here is the screenshot.

[url] http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x164/DisregardedSouls/Capture.jpg[/url][/spoiler][/quote]
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw your other issue about Vegas freezing and crashing and that got me to wondering what had happened about your zooming problem. So sorry, I didn't see that you'd answered here!

I hope that reinstalling will do the trick for you! Good luck and sorry again I missed your reply!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
I just saw your other issue about Vegas freezing and crashing and that got me to wondering what had happened about your zooming problem. So sorry, I didn't see that you'd answered here!

I hope that reinstalling will do the trick for you! Good luck and sorry again I missed your reply!

It did. Reinstalling it brought back the zoom. I can't believe I didn't think of that before.

It's fine; trust me.

I am just glad it's the programing and not the computer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: