Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Return to Innocence" - Other
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: "Return to Innocence" - Other Reply with quote

# "Return to Innocence" 2005-02-08
An uplifting mix of music and all the characters. Beautiful transitions!
# Song: Return to Innocence by Enigma
Vidder: Rocksiren
Length: 4:13 (12.7MB WMV)

http://media.putfile.com/Return-to-Innocence69
http://www.youtube.com/?v=S-9ZtUAuz84

I added that "Beautiful transitions" comment. It really does! I don't know what program that is, nor the effects that are possible in there, but whether that was an easy thing to do or a painstaking thing to do, it was a nice touch. Loved the entire opening. Though that song gets on my nerves LOL

Last edited by Hobbes on Sun May 22, 2005 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very cool video--loved the scenic beginning and the transitions. Good use of beats--the overall feel was just very majestic. can't wait to see more from you-laura

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was absolute awesome. With my lack of attention span it's difficult to keep me on most videos over three minutes in length and I had no problems with your video at all. Very well done.

The transitions were perfect. The beat syncing to the video was perfect. Content in relation to the lyrics and visual images were perfect.

Great job!! Why is there only one video by Rocksiren? Why?!?

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Cliodna
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was beautiful! I wasn't so hot about it in the beginning, but the middle and the end totally blew me away. Great job.

It also helped that I've just discovered how much I love that song!

Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Comments Reply with quote

Thanks so much everyone! I actually am submitting some more today, but if you want to see them before they get posted on lost.video, if they ever do, you can go here:

http://www.roachsrealm.com/mutantchick/

Please send feedback, adn thanks for the nice feedback everybody! Also I use CyberLink PowerDirector 4, for anyone interested.

RS
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when you send them, is there any way you could just email us the file rather than send the link? For some strange reason, there's a veeeerrrry slow connection to your site, and the videos take an hour or two to download! Even the pictures take a couple minutes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY SLOW WEBSITE BATMAN!! Yeah, totaly slooooowwww. But dying for another video by you so I will wait.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject: Slow Reply with quote

Sorry! I didnt realize it, Ill just email you guys the file- I really had no idea! Maybe my hostess have overextended her server. Maybe I should go back to the zipped, text only version of the wsite.
Trish
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't post a lot here, but I just had to mention how much I apsolutely LOVED this video. It was, by far, probably the best music video I have seen ANYWHERE. Not just for Lost, but for anything. Amazing job!
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

***Honestly, really really touched. Thanks Trish!***

Yeah okay I scaled it down and everything is zipped now.

http://www.roachsrealm.com/mutantchick/lost.htm

Thats direct. Sorry, I am definitely going to contact my host. She had some horrible trouble with Verizon before, maybe its something like that.
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got around to actually watching this video (that's the problem with accessing this site at work, I can read all the feedback about how awesome the vids are but can't actually WATCH them until I get home!). And I'm EXTREMELY impressed. Every single part worked beautifully and you chose some really good clips that I hadn't even remembered seeing in the show until I watched your vid. Nice use of transitions as well. GREAT job!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which one is the new one? I know I saw RTI, and I was going to try one before but had connection problems. Now that the site seems faster I can't recall which one I'm supposed to be downloading.

The Last Soul
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved this one. Awesome transitions, and the song is the perfect theme for a Lost video.

Jack/Kate/Charlie/Claire Fan

*~The Last Soul~*
DaNay4422

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:07 am    Post subject: awesome vid! Reply with quote

I love this vid. It's one of my all time favorites. I was just wondering what program you used to get those transitions in the beginning? That part was really fun to watch!
MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of my favorite songs and when I saw this vid I had to check it out.

I liked the extra introduction you kept for this song. It matches so well with your clip choices. The dissolve transitions looked decent (which is an effect I don't normally like but it worked nicely in your vid).

The clip choice and the timing of the transitions showed a great deal of work and thought with no "filler clips" that I could see. Every clip was significant. The only minor technical error was a bit of extraneous scene at 3:02.

I really liked the whole vid but the water sequences were my favorites.

I'm beginning to realize there are a lot of gems in this video goldmine. This would definately work as a theme for Lost if they allowed 4 minutes for credits.

Excellent video.

My lost music vids
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: