Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Random Vegas Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Random Vegas Question Reply with quote

Dunno if this is possible or if anyone can help me, but I was wondering - is it possible to change the colors of the markers?

I use the markers all the time as a kind of outline for where to change the clips on the beats, but some songs have multiple beats I want to hit, but it's kind of annoying having all these orange lines all over the place. And the orange blur tends to make me forget which beats are which.

I was just wondering if there's some way of inserting a second marker that's a different color or being able to change the color of the markers so I can tell the difference between the different types of beats....if anyone can enlighten me, you get a cookie!! Thanks!!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, that would be handy! I just went on a search to see if I could find out anything about that but so far, I haven't seen anything that would indicate you can change the marker color. Hopefully somebody else will have a better answer for you!

That would definitely be very cool if it could do that!
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for checking Ais!! I appreciate it!! I might have to do a little more investigating of my own...I didn't even look in Vegas last night. It was just one of those things i was thinking about driving home from work last night.

Here's hoping it can do that. I think multi-colored markers would be incredibly helpful!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno if its any help b/c they're not exactly "markers" per se, but it puts a coloured snappable line thingy down the page

I was playing around, and if you go on insert; region makes 2 green ones, command makes a blue one, audio track region makes 2 red ones, and audio track index makes a purple one.

Dunno if thats any use b/c they're random things that I have no idea what they really are lol but they put coloured line things so thought I'd just tell ya incase

NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome Emma! I'll have to check that out - as long as you can move them around and such, I don't think I quite care what they are, as long as they're not orange and you can move them around
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: