Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Harry Potter Spoilers
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Harry Potter Spoilers Reply with quote

Liz was right, we need a thread just for the spoilers

You may ONLY read this thread if you have completed reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and by that we are assuming that you've read the other five too
Come to think of it, you should read those little Quiddich and Magical Creatures books too... but I'm not gonna force you

Anyway, do NOT continue unless you want the rest of the book completely spoiled for you. This is a discussion area to talk about it amongst people who have already read it. Here is a warning spoiler section:

After this, spoiler tags and spaces are no longer needed.

So... how'd you guys like it? okay?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never actually had to try and hold back tears from anything really before this, but when Dumbledore died, something snapped. He was the absolute symbol of dignity and kindness, even how he treated Draco when faced with the end. He was absolutely the best character, and one any person in the world would like to be like... it was like a switch, every time I heard "Phoenix song" or "Dumbledoor Dead" I just couldn't take it... I've been readign for about 7 hours straight to finish it, and it all seems as if some cruel dream that it's now over, and to those results. I mean, I expected it from the first book that at one point in this, Dumbledoor would die, but.... I suppose I got wrapped up in it... I connected with the characters, I saw how every one of them was going to feel, and sure enough they did. Pure rage against Snape, pure and simple rage, that may have been the biggest catalyst towards this reaction. "how could he have done that? He trusted him!" "Even Malfoy, who was the very meaning of the phrase "2-dimensional" until this book showed his quality.".
But then, no more than a few minutes ago it dawned on me the possibility that I was wrong again, as was Harry and everyone else... Snape didn't kill Dumbledoor against his wishes, he did so by his plead, his plead to save Draco. Dumbledoor knew he probably wouldn't last any longer. He knew he was old and weak, and that Harry knew what he needed to know. He also saw that there was no way out of the situation without losing one of his only hopes towards defeating Voldemort: his secret weapon, Snape. There would be no other way they could react. As soon as Snape found out about what was happening with the Death Eaters, he had no CHOICE but to go to Malfoy and Dumbledoor, because he had to protect Draco from a) the death eaters if he didn't kill Dumbledoor b) breaking his soul if he did somehow go through with it. When the four death eaters were around Draco, there was no other way Snape could save Draco from their wrath, other than by either killing/stopping all four of them, thus losing Voldemort's trust, of course, or by killing Dumbledoor, also saving Draco's soul in the process. A third option would be to somehow let Dumbledoor escape, but even then, even if it didn't get him killed by Voldemort, it would mean Dumbledoor would die, because the only one who could save him from the potion he drank was Severus...
So in conclusion, there was no other way to go through that whole situation. Dumbledoor saw it, he saw that that was the only option, and Snape probably did too, despite reluctance. So with Dumbledoor's final words, he pleaded Snape to kill him, so that everyone else's lives could be spared, and a chance to stop Voldemort was still theirs. It was the noblest thing to do for all parties, including Snape. Though I may hate him with an intesity I thought I only saved for Delores Umbridge, the thought that this was the noblest thing for Dumbledoor to do led me to this conclusion, and I think it has just the dramatic flair and human nature to be correct...

As for the rest of the book, what more is there to say? I was happy in the happy parts, sad in the sad parts, and disgruntled in the times when certain people were fighting. I think if I say anything more, it will only be a will merely detract from the feeling that book left.

These books may have started out as something cute that the "little ones" would enjoy, but I think we can all agree that it's turning into a story that is so much more... I hate to think of the possibility that there is only one book in the series. Even the thoughts that there will be fanfiction writers to carry on the legacy isn't comforting, as I know the story will be over soon, no matter how many chapters we tack on... However it may end, there won't be another climax that can be recreated by any fan.

Why these sorts of books aren't mandatory reads at schools, I don't know... So many more would be interested in reading if that were only the case...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Liz was right, we need a thread just for the spoilers

Wow. I need to like save this page. I was right.
This rarely happens.

I'll be right back to post my comments of the book.

Banner: Shinythings
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay so my first thoughts are:

At first, I thought Snape was a horrible mean guy that I seriously wanted to die a painful death. But about three days after finishing the book, it hit me. Snape killed Dumbledore for the sake of himself and Malfoy. If he hadn't killed Dumbledore the death eaters would have hurt Malfoy for not killing Dumbledore. Then Snape would be killed for not keeping his unbreakable vow and then the Death Eaters would probably kill Dumbledore too. So Dumbledore saw it as if he died, Snape and Malfoy would survive. This made me think that maybe, just maybe, these turn of events could have changed Malfoy. Maybe now he will be good, not evil as he saw how Dumbledore saved his life. But then again, he may just go back to his evil ways. But i totallly think it would be an awesome twist if he turned out good. The end was so totally depressing. Just like the end of Book 4 and 5. Yes, I admit it, I did cry when Cedric died. I cry a lot when it comes to books and movies. I could totally almost hear the pheonix song and thought how beautiful it must sound and how sad it is for Fawkes that his owner is dead. I am also sad that Harry probably feels like anybody who has come close to him (like a father or grandfather/Sirius and Dumbledore) have died. I am guessing that he will try to be more distant from Hermione and Ron in book 7 because he doesn't want them to get hurt either. While I'm thinking of Ron and Hermione....WILL THEY EVER GET TOGETHER?? I hope they do in Book 7 and I also hope Harry and Ginny get back together too. I was so mad when they broke up at the end. I yelled, "DAMN YOU JK ROWLING AND KILLING OFF DUMBLEDORE AND THEN MAKING THEM BREAK UP!!!!" Okay so maybe I didn't exactly say those words but that's how I felt. I also feel the need to mention the new minister of magic. I don't know why, but at first I had the feeling that he was a really good guy and that he fully supported Harry but then he showed his true self at Christmas at the Burrow and I wonder how I didn't notice it before. He is just like the good-for-nothing Fudge. And that made me mad. Why does everybody in the Ministry have something against Harry? It really surprised me that Rufus was like that. I was thinking Head of Auror: Cool! He's gotta be good. But noooooooo! I also really didn't like Slughorn. He bothered the crap out of me. All he cares about were connections and stupid stuff like that. He was just annoying and I'm glad he's gone. About Dolores Umbridge. THE NERVE OF HER! To show up at Dumbledore's funeral and be "sad" about it. After she admitted to the whole Dementors thing and putting the Cruciatus curse on Harry. GOSH! I can't stand her! I thought the Pensieve parts of the book were most interesting and I like how we learned more about Voldemort's past

I am curious as to how Book 7 will go. I think JK Rowling set up for it very well and find the Horcrux thing very fascinating and can't wait to see how that ends out.

I'm sure I'll have more to say about the book later on. But for now, those are my thoughts. And yes, Warren, they should make kids read these in schools. This would be one of the books I'd be most excited about.

Wow, I seriously think this is the longest post in my posting History. This day will be remembered forever. As the day that I made an extremely long post and when Warren said that I'm right.

Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading Ringwench's LJ post, which can be found here: http://www.livejournal.com/users/ringwench/105731.html#cutid1

I'm finally now out of the 20 minutes of euforia. I totally had that too, thus the post above That was me trying to catch thoughts before I forggot them. lol

I totally thought it was Voldemort the entire time as the HBP too, but I was pleasantly surprised it was Snape!
One thing though... was that book a handydown from Snape's parents that he happened to write in..? Obviously it couldn't have been new when he had it, for the same reasons that Harry's dad couldn't have had it. Yet, Snape said he created those spells, so it had to be him writing there, not his parents, but which one of them was the one who gave him the handydown spell book..? And why would they do that...?
Kinda sounds like a dumb question, but it just occured to me.. anywhoo.

Yeah, this thing read so much like a fanfiction, what with the Draco thing, Hermione/Ron, AND the Ginny/Harry, that I thought my internet version was actually a fan's make of it

For once, I never had any problems with Harry. He seemed believable and smart enough to get most things for ONCE I hated the guy at the beginning of #5, but he's shaped up now. I totally believed every character, they were real. THAT's something right there.

I thought the Tonks/Remus thing was just stupid, especially for that scene to happen at the time when I was choking up every time the Phoenix song was mentioned. I honestly couldn't care less about Tonks, and I too thought she might be under an imperius.

I'm sticking to my "Snape did it beause Dumbledoor begged him and he's not evil" theory, though I, like Harry, wanted him to DIE DIE DIE. I hoped Buckbeak would claw out his eyeballs or something, but when he got away, that was the final sunken feeling. This theory is the only thing that can still give me hope in my thought that Dumbledoor is never wrong Plus, it means that Dumbledoor didn't die in vain, and did a noble thing, so it's just enough for me to believe it. Dumbledoor...... sigh....
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah! *hits self on head*

I can't believe I didn't mention Snape as the Half Blood Prince. I'm glad that I hadn't suspected it was him at first. It made the surprise so much better. I also wondered that myself. How Snape had a 50 year old book when he was younger than that.

And I agree with Warren. Harry was not annoying in this book. I wanted to hurt him badly in the last book. When every page was filled with his rants in bold.

WHO KILLED THE BASILISK? WHO FOUGHT QUIRREL? blah blah blah! Talk about being selfish.

Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah, Ginny and Harry didn't break up they're on a temporary lapse until Harry murders his enemies!

Also, yeah, JKR really hates the governement, doesn't she? The "Misistry of Magic" is pretty. damn. pathetic.

Also, when is Hary ever gonna learn that he can't effectively use the unforgivable spells...? He keeps trying to use Crucio on Snape, and DAMNED in the right that he should, but STILL! I'd like to see him ever successfully use that thing..

I don't know how I can wait until book 7... seriously... I'd rather that we'd have to wait a few more years, and THEN book 6 and 7 could be released at the same time

What happened to Slughorn again? you said he's gone...? He's not gone! Well, maybe he technically is if there's no more Hogwarts, but still! It's only the Defence against the Dark Arts job that's cursed! (which, btw, I found HILLARIOUS!)

Hmmm... If Harry got to choose between who he would kill: Voldemort, Snape, or Umbridge, who would you want him to kill? I woudl say Umbridge Voldemort just doesn't strike me as all that eveil, he justs wants to Liiiiiivvvveee *break into song*, while I still think Snape actually isn't evil, because I have hope in the world that is this constructed Harry potter world

Btw, the thought of only one more book is amazingly depressing JKR created a universe, it can't end like this... even a "miniseries" spinoff of 50 years later would be okay with me

Someday, there'll be computers that integrate with people's minds so that total virtual reality can be created. Then this created world can finally be used further

Quote:

Wow, I seriously think this is the longest post in my posting History. This day will be remembered forever. As the day that I made an extremely long post and when Warren said that I'm right.

Congrats! make more!
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What happened to Slughorn again? you said he's gone...? He's not gone! Well, maybe he technically is if there's no more Hogwarts, but still! It's only the Defence against the Dark Arts job that's cursed! (which, btw, I found HILLARIOUS!)

OH damn! Did I say that? lol. I meant that it just seemed like he didn't want to do it anymore. I thought he said somewhere that he was old and was only gonna do it for a year. I think I'm starting to imagine things. I also find it interesting that ever since Voldemort asked for the DADA job, it's been cursed. So now Snape is bye-bye.

Quote:
Hmmm... If Harry got to choose between who he would kill: Voldemort, Snape, or Umbridge, who would you want him to kill? I woudl say Umbridge Voldemort just doesn't strike me as all that eveil, he justs wants to Liiiiiivvvveee *break into song*, while I still think Snape actually isn't evil, because I have hope in the world that is this constructed Harry potter world

I'd say to kill Umbridge too, then banish Voldemort to live with the Dursleys after they destroy all his horcruxes and his wand so he's weak and wandless. Lol. What would be a real hoot is if they made Voldemort look like Harry. See how the Dursley's treat him then!

Quote:
Congrats! make more!

I probably should but my brain hurts too much from making that one post.

Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'l ead evey spoilr
I fiished some mitnes ago and I'm just Q___________Q
omg omg omg that is too sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry guys but I couldn't read everything sorry

my point of view:
I didn't like the whole changing the characters. suddenly Dumbledore was not the nice Headmaster who cares about the entire school, he was a 'I HAVE to be happy and leave my school ' -guy. he got really weak and it was really clear WHY he had to die.
I also saw Snape with other eyes than you guys, because I read anywhere hat Snape is maybe good.
Although I never thought like on and Hermoine, I was sure he was not that bad like he showed up in the book.
Also the changing of Draco was a bit odd. JK made him a bully in the last 5 books and suddenly he is the poor guy, crying in front of Myrthe because he want to save his family.
I was really sad how Dumbledore was killed. He's words were so weak IMO
that was so old hat, everybody says ' you won't kill me, killing is sooo evil and you can change to the good side and stuff, nothing new.

I'm also glad that there is only one book left because this book so leaded to the ending, although I'm no sure how JK will manage to make so much story no one book, because she has to fill it with A LOT

a friend of mine said, that RAB is maybe the brother of Black, but that would make me sad, just killing Sirius to bing in his brother, one Black for the other

The breaking up with Ginny was really stupid.
" I don't want you to get hurt Ginny, I don't want anyone to get hurt so I'll go with Ron and Hermoine'??

I'm sure Fleur will change a lot in the next book, because she changed in the ending for us.

I was really disappointed because of Tonks, she appeared every now and than in the book and Lupin never wanted her till ' Oh come on Remus, albus would have loved to see you together "-" really? That changes everything TONKS I love you"

Also for me was lear that Snape would be the half blood prince from the very beginning Harry found the book, because:

+it had to be someone Harry doesn't like
+it had to be someone half blooded
+it had to be someone important

so my there just some left:

Voldemort: Impossible, he already left one book, JK wouldn't make the same topic in 2 books!!!

someone from the malfoy: nope, poor blooded

Sirius/James: both poor blooded and he also got some little helping things from them

Snape: we didn't know his past, he s good with potions, Harry doesn't like him and he is very important

so it wasn't no really surprise for me

I was really annoyed by Hermoine and Ron, because they didn't believe in Harry

and btw I read all books, also the
Quote:
little Quiddich and Magical Creatures books

IMO to the next book:

Important characters will be:

Harry, Hermoine, Ron, Ginny, Snape, Draco, the new headmaster/new head of Grif, the Minister, RAB, a new character, maybe one of the teachers

unimportant characters:

Luna, Neville

not sure:
Tonks, Lupin, Sirius, Voldmort

I really likd the idea, btw, that Tom is the reason that they never hold a DADA teacher for more than one year
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I also saw Snape with other eyes than you guys, because I read anywhere hat Snape is maybe good.
Although I never thought like on and Hermoine, I was sure he was not that bad like he showed up in the book.

Here are my thoughts on the Snape thing:

Quote:
Snape killed Dumbledore for the sake of himself and Malfoy. If he hadn't killed Dumbledore the death eaters would have hurt Malfoy for not killing Dumbledore. Then Snape would be killed for not keeping his unbreakable vow and then the Death Eaters would probably kill Dumbledore too. So Dumbledore saw it as if he died, Snape and Malfoy would survive.

Quote:
Also the changing of Draco was a bit odd. JK made him a bully in the last 5 books and suddenly he is the poor guy, crying in front of Myrthe because he want to save his family.

I felt that he felt like there was this huge burden on his shoulders once his dad got captured. He felt like he must give up being a kid and go on doing what his dad had to do. I really liked how JK changed him, it made it all the more interesting.

Quote:
a friend of mine said, that RAB is maybe the brother of Black, but that would make me sad, just killing Sirius to bing in his brother, one Black for the other

I looked in the 5th book and when Sirius is showing the Black tapestry thing to Harry, he mentions his uncle Alphard. And this is a long shot but what if Uncle Alphard went by his middle name and his first name was something that started with an R? I know, it's weird but that's what I thought. The brother could also be RAB, but I don't know why he would destroy a part of Voldemort when he was a death eater.

Quote:
The breaking up with Ginny was really stupid.
" I don't want you to get hurt Ginny, I don't want anyone to get hurt so I'll go with Ron and Hermoine'??

I totally agree. I was like this is so stupid! If Voldemort would use Ginny to get to Harry, couldn't he use Ron and Hermione. So pretty much Harry would have to shut himself off from the rest of his friends like he did with Ginny.

Quote:
I was really disappointed because of Tonks, she appeared every now and than in the book and Lupin never wanted her till ' Oh come on Remus, albus would have loved to see you together "-" really? That changes everything TONKS I love you"

I LOVED how they did this. I thought it was so cute! But it's obvious, Lupin did love her but he felt that he was too old and she needed someone younger. So it wasn't like he all of a sudden realized, it was that he was trying so hard to deny it.

Quote:
I was really annoyed by Hermoine and Ron, because they didn't believe in Harry

I KNOW!! It's like when will they ever believe him the first time he says something? People can be so weird sometimes....

Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I felt that he felt like there was this huge burden on his shoulders once his dad got captured. He felt like he must give up being a kid and go on doing what his dad had to do. I really liked how JK changed him, it made it all the more interesting.

yeah he had that burden, and it was shown very well, but it is the time you see? I guess he needs Malfoy for something sory important in the nxt book, ans she had to change his character.
I liked that he tok so uch ideas from he other people, but I didn't like that so all of a sudden. In the last book malfoy was a bully and in this he was a crying child, also his mother in the beginning.
fo one book there were IMO jsut to much love points for draco

Quote:
I looked in the 5th book and when Sirius is showing the Black tapestry thing to Harry, he mentions his uncle Alphard. And this is a long shot but what if Uncle Alphard went by his middle name and his first name was something that started with an R? I know, it's weird but that's what I thought. The brother could also be RAB, but I don't know why he would destroy a part of Voldemort when he was a death eater.

bcause he's no death eater no more? After the note he wanted to show Voldemort that he is better and stronger than he is, so maybe a disapointed death eater??

Quote:

I totally agree. I was like this is so stupid! If Voldemort would use Ginny to get to Harry, couldn't he use Ron and Hermione. So pretty much Harry would have to shut himself off from the rest of his friends like he did with Ginny.

she maybe needs that to have soe mor eheart reaking scenes in he next book.

Quote:
I LOVED how they did this. I thought it was so cute But it's obvious, Lupin did love her but he felt that he was too old and she needed someone younger. So it wasn't like he all of a sudden realized, it was that he was trying so hard to deny it.

IMO ther is something missing like she had more parts of tonks in it that got wrote ou of the book, or she wanted her more in the story and didn't manage it.
I jsut expected more form Tonks, and hr love stor. If she by example had told Harry about her love to Remus or gave him any hint so that it would have been more into the story, and not just this ending thing.
IMO the ook wouldn't have changed without Tonks in it, and that is what I hted, because I like Tonks and I thanks he's a nice couple with Remus

Quote:
I KNOW!! It's like when will they ever believe him the first time he says something? People can be so weird sometimes....

that is in every book and that so frustrating, I was reall afraid in the ending, that they stil wouldn't believe him, or tht the ministy would blame him for everything or so!
Btw you remember that greek girl? Cassandra? she really comes into my mind when I think of harry ~~
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ringwech and me found another view

WHY did Dumble wait?
he told Draco, when the death eaters where in the castle, that it was possible to hide him AND his mother
why didn't he told him tha before?
why did he never get draco to him??
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you had read it carefully, then you would have seen Dumbledoor gave a perfectly good reason:

Quote:

'I appreciate the difficulty of your position,' said Dumbledore. 'Why else do you think I have not confronted you before now? Because I knew that you would have been murdered if Lord Voldemort realised that I suspected you.' Malfoy winced at the sound of the name. 'I did not dare speak to you of the mission with which I knew you had been entrusted, in case he used Legilimency against you,' continued Dumbledore. 'But now at last we can speak plainly to each other ... no harm has been done, you have hurt nobody, though you are very lucky that your unintentional victims survived ... I can help you, Draco.' 'No, you can't,' said Malfoy, his wand hand shaking very badly indeed. 'Nobody can. He told me to do it or he'll kill me. I've got no choice.' 'Come over to the right side, Draco, and we can hide you more completely than you can possibly imagine. What is more, I can send members of the Order to your mother tonight to hide her likewise. Your father is safe at the moment in Azkaban ... when the time comes we can protect him too ... come over to the right side, Draco ... you are not a killer ...' Malfoy stared at Dumbledore.

Quote:

Ally, being a bully and murdering someone are two very seperate things. How can you complain about the a character who is actually dynamic? You write it then. It wasn't a mistake of JKR that Draco actually had a few feelings.

Quote:

Well you can't say Harry wanted them to come... he probably knows that by bringing them along, it means Voldemort can use them to get to him. But I think, overall, he has more feelings for Ginny than those two. But either way, no matter what the case is, ONE of them is gonna end up as a hostage in book 7 lol

Quote:

well at least Dumbledoor knew the wholetime this time lol. He just didn't do anything about it!
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

'I appreciate the difficulty of your position,' said Dumbledore. 'Why else do you think I have not confronted you before now? Because I knew that you would have been murdered if Lord Voldemort realised that I suspected you.' Malfoy winced at the sound of the name. 'I did not dare speak to you of the mission with which I knew you had been entrusted, in case he used Legilimency against you,' continued Dumbledore. 'But now at last we can speak plainly to each other ... no harm has been done, you have hurt nobody, though you are very lucky that your unintentional victims survived ... I can help you, Draco.' 'No, you can't,' said Malfoy, his wand hand shaking very badly indeed. 'Nobody can. He told me to do it or he'll kill me. I've got no choice.' 'Come over to the right side, Draco, and we can hide you more completely than you can possibly imagine. What is more, I can send members of the Order to your mother tonight to hide her likewise. Your father is safe at the moment in Azkaban ... when the time comes we can protect him too ... come over to the right side, Draco ... you are not a killer ...' Malfoy stared at Dumbledore.

IMO still no real reason. Becuase he jus said that voldi had murdered him,but that would mean that Dumble wouldnt been able to help him anyway you see?
He could have send members of he Order in any time, also he could have hide Drco before. IMO there was NO reason to wait till the Death eaters come to hogwarts

Quote:
Quote:

Ally, being a bully and murdering someone are two very seperate things. How can you complain about the a character who is actually dynamic? You write it then. It wasn't a mistake of JKR that Draco actually had a few feelings.

that s not really the point the poin is tha suddenly erybody had feelings that hey didn't had before. I'm fne with Draco having problems, I'm fine with Snape ating weird, I'm fine with Dumble all changing to a friend to harry, more than he ever was. the only thing that I didn' like was, that his was all in that book just to get a ground fo the 7th book
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: