Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I'm Too Sexy" -Sawyer/Humor
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject: "I'm Too Sexy" -Sawyer/Humor Reply with quote

* "I'm Too Sexy" 2005-03-31
A video about Sawyer's super ego.
* Song: Right Said Fred by I'm Too Sexy
Vidder: crazymol4588
Length: 2:51 (9.35MB WMV)

Link: http://media.putfile.com/Sawyer-Too-Sexy

TOO funny. Seriously. Awesome clip timing and great clip selection to boot. Loved it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughed my ass off! Luved the part about too Sexy for my Cat and you used the baby piggy!!!

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo! Ooo! A funny Sawyer vid about him without his shirt! What a great song for him! (I can admit that he's got an ego. With dimples like that and that sexy drawl, how could he not? ) But... I can't see the vid because I'm allergic to BitTorrent! Whimper...

Hey, crazymol, if you're not on dial-up (like I am) and it wouldn't be a gigamondous imposition, would you consider putting this up at some place like YouSendIt and popping the link in here? (Or PM it to me or whatever you'd like!)

Whimper, whimper, whimper...

~Aislynn

PS - Just in case y'all are wondering, as well as being on "slower than Christmas" dial-up, I happen to have a fairly neurotic computer, (it's been through a lot) which is why I'm not even attempting to do the BitTorrent thing. I'm really thankful that it's working to bring the bandwidth down so LVI can stay up and running, but it also means that I'm never going to be able to see another vid that's hosted here without having to ask for something like the YouSendIt thing. So sorry to be an imposition!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just for you Aislynn

http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2BC489IADV0A61L73BK8RKHEAS
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww! *sniffle* You're such a sweetheart, Hobbes! *blows kiss... uh, in a nice, friendly, platonic "I'm waaaay older than you" way, of course*

I've got it downloading now! Thank you SOOOO much!

~Aislynn
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
PS - Just in case y'all are wondering, as well as being on "slower than Christmas" dial-up, I happen to have a fairly neurotic computer, (it's been through a lot) which is why I'm not even attempting to do the BitTorrent thing. I'm really thankful that it's working to bring the bandwidth down so LVI can stay up and running, but it also means that I'm never going to be able to see another vid that's hosted here without having to ask for something like the YouSendIt thing. So sorry to be an imposition!

Aislynn, you're not an imposition at all. Letting us know about problems only allows us to make decisions based on what you tell us.

We'll see if there is anything we can come up with to help out people in similar situations such as yourself where you can't view the torrents. Right now the best advice I can offer is ask for the vidder to post a You Send It Link in the offical post in this forum.

We're here to help so I hope no one ever thinks they are an "imposition" by asking for something. We do what we can with what we have but we're still ultimately here for you guys.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
crazymol4588
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, glad you all enjoyed it! I didn't mind searching for as many clips as I could of Sawyer shirtless, either.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, is this the Ultimate Shirtless Sawyer vid or what?!? This Raving Sawyerette is in Ultimate Bliss, here! *swoon* This is keeping in mind that I'm in total, utter denial about any of the "icky" information reveled by Jack's medical questions in "Deus Ex Machina." Nope, my sweet Southern boy can be many things: egomaniacal, arrogant, proud, thisclose to an out-right thief (we calls it "scavaging," yes we do, precious... ) and I can handle it. Diseased and prostitute-patronizing? Nope, I'm not hearing that. *sticking my fingers in my ears and loudly saying, "la la la la la"*

Now, back to the vid, sorry for the side-trip there...

I completely agree about the excellent clip choices and perfect timing! And when it got to the "too sexy for my cat" and it cut to the boar, even though I knew it was coming, I still about laughed myself off my feet! That's just hysterical! Great, wonderful, fantastical job, crazymol! I absolutely loved it! And glad to hear it wasn't too difficult searching for those shirtless clips...

Once more, many, many thanks to Hobbes for providing me with a way to see this vid! Thanks also, lostcalier, for letting me know I wasn't being an imposition. Like I said, I'm really glad that the torrents have helped keep this site going. Hopefully, there will end up being some sort of compromise between the torrent-ers and non-torrent-ers! But, until then, I think YouSendIt is a pretty great thing. I know that I certainly don't mind putting my own vids up at something like that, even though it takes a while with dial-up. The main thing to me is to let anybody who wants to be able to see my vids to have a way to do it. I presume that a lot of other vidders might feel the same. Compromise, compromise, that's the way to go! Thanks again!

~Aislynn
Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!! I was doing a Sawyer vid to that same song. I guess i'm not the only person who finds him attractive(duh). oh well. Great Video though
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sheree
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVED IT!!!
SariaAngel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this video to death. *goes to watch it again*
Manon
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this video on my computer and I watch it over and over again, it's super!

but I have a questione (not about this video)....I'm new here and I'm Dutch and I only can download the 3 videos of the March contest on lostvideo.net, where can I find the others? I'm curious to watch the other videos but I can't find the links!
Can somebody help me?
xxx Manon
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manon wrote:
but I have a questione (not about this video)....I'm new here and I'm Dutch and I only can download the 3 videos of the March contest on lostvideo.net, where can I find the others? I'm curious to watch the other videos but I can't find the links!
Can somebody help me?
xxx Manon

Welceom to the site Manon. We're undergoing a renovation of sorts and will be back online with a new site format within the next few weeks. Once we go back up you should be able to download all your favorite videos. LVI 4.0 will be back and better then before. Till then some of the vidoe links in this forum have links in them so you'll just have to check the posts to see if you can watch certain videos.

Hope this helps.

www.lostvideo.net
Manon
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostcalier wrote:

Welceom to the site Manon. We're undergoing a renovation of sorts and will be back online with a new site format within the next few weeks. Once we go back up you should be able to download all your favorite videos. LVI 4.0 will be back and better then before. Till then some of the vidoe links in this forum have links in them so you'll just have to check the posts to see if you can watch certain videos.

Hope this helps.

Thank you very very very very much for the explanation
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

link!

www.lostvideo.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: