Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Id Rather Be With You ~ Juliet/James" by Kait

View previous topic :: View next topic  
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: "Id Rather Be With You ~ Juliet/James" by Kait Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Id Rather Be With You ~ Juliet/James" 03-07-2009
A short fluffy J/J vid. Made for Ally!! Slightly AU.
Song: Id Rather Be With You by Joshua Radin
Vidder: Kait
Length: 1:24 (18.9MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgykRKqwMMc
http://www.zshare.net/video/566990129ee77436/

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Id Rather Be With You ~ Juliet/James by Kait Reply with quote

Very cute! Great lyric use.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww, that was gorgeous Kait!!! i loved those AU scenes you manipped; and yay for Josh Radin! so happy to see a new vid from you gold from me!

emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Id Rather Be With You ~ Juliet/James by Kait Reply with quote

Aww this was so cute Kait, I loved it!! I'm working on a pb&j vid to this atm but it works so great for Suliet! Fab lyric interp., I especially loved the bits with the dock and the rain and the cold water Awesome work!!
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Id Rather Be With You ~ Juliet/James by Kait Reply with quote

Thanks so much Heather, Kat, and Emma!! The minute I heard the song it just screamed Suliet to me & I had tons of fun manipulating scenes and my first AU kiss

xoxox
-Kait
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:18 am    Post subject: Id Rather Be With You ~ Juliet/James by Kait Reply with quote

OMG, OMG, OMG!! *jumping up and down* Kait you are great! I so <3 this vid. Its short and sweet and just perfect! You are so right, the song just screams Suliet/LeFleurs Amazing talent you have my dear! Gold of course!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Id Rather Be With You ~ Juliet/James by Kait Reply with quote

Aw thank you so much Stacey dear!! Sorry I just got to replying now
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay!!!! I loves it The lyric interpretation was cute especially at the beginning I loved the manips as well, just a great suliet tribute! Gold and faved at YT!

khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:14 am    Post subject: Id Rather Be With You ~ Juliet/James by Kait Reply with quote

Thanks so much Rosie!! *huggles*
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I loved this from my comment on youtube, but I thought I should drop you a line and a vote here. Awesome job, Kait! This was soo cute. Go Suliet! Gold from me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: