Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Dont Blink " by Aislynn
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Dont Blink by Aislynn Reply with quote

That was totally amazing! I loved how you did it and the parts with the angles and the time machine was so awesomely edited. Wonderful job!
leylin
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislinn, that was so cool!!! I loved it!!! It was so cool how the doctor was in it and came to the island, lol! it was great! great job!! hehe

just to let everyone know,
me + spelling = hjansbdadfk;a
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:51 am    Post subject: Dont Blink by Aislynn Reply with quote

That was so great!!! I especially loved the "are you the doctor?" line and how you edited in the angels.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemma: Aw, thanks so much, hon! Oh, I'm so glad you liked it! Thanks bunches! *hugs* ♥!

Birte: Thanks so much! I'm so thrilled that you liked it! And yay for another Doctor Who fan! I'm so glad you liked the ending with the TARDIS, I was really hoping that would work! Thanks again! ♥♥♥!!!

Sophie: Aw, thanks so much! I'm so glad you liked it! The second I heard Des' line I knew I'd finally found the "hook" I'd been looking for to make a crossover! Thanks again! ♥♥♥!!!

Charlee: Thanks bunches, hon! Those statues completely freaked me out, that's for sure! I kept thinking, "Oh, they're just statues!" and then I'd want to run and hide behind the couch, lol! I'm so happy you liked it! Thanks again! ♥♥♥!!!

Kate: Awww! *blush* Thank you so much! "Blink" is one of my all-time favs, too! I really wanted this to work out and I'm so glad that you enjoyed it! Thanks again! ♥♥♥!!!

Sweetevangeline: Thanks so much! I'm sure glad you enjoyed it! ♥♥♥!!!

Rachel: Aww! *blush* I'm so glad you liked it! I've been wanting to do a Lost/DW crossover for a while now and I had a lot fun putting it together! Thanks so very much! ♥♥♥!!!

Summer: Thanks so much! I'm so happy that you liked it! Thanks again for the kind words! ♥♥♥!!!

Ley: *squee!* I'm SO tickled that you liked it, hon! Thanks so much for watching and commenting! *sends you huge hugs* ♥♥♥!!!

Becca: Thanks so much! I'm so glad that you liked it! I really wanted those angels to fit in well, so I'm happy to hear you thought they did! Thanks again! ♥♥♥!!!
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome vid, Ais!!!!!
LOVED IT!!
I don't know anything about Doctor Who, but I could follow this pretty well and it was just amazing! Loved the statue everywhere, and Desmond going back and saying the 'doctor' line! Genius!!
Ais, you are brilliant!

_bel_
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwww! *blush* Thank you so much, hon! I'm so glad you were able to follow it even without knowing Doctor Who! That was the main thing I was really hoping to hear! \o/

Thank you bunches and bunches for the lovely comment! *hugs* ♥!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Dont Blink by Aislynn Reply with quote

OOh gosh Ais this is sooooo cool!! lol: You made it so professional, believable and exciting! I especially loved the statue where the 4 toed statue usually is And the "come with me" bit with Des and the Doctor. Ooh and the end with the tardis on the beach sooo cool!!! hehe Awesome sauce!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thanks so much, Emma! *hugs!* "Professional, believable and exciting," yay! *squee!* *bounces* I'm so very glad that you liked it! Thanks again, hon! ♥♥♥!!!
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY AIS, that was AWESOME!!!!!
Don't Blink is my favourite ever episode of Doctor who, and to cross it over with LOST - BRILLIANT!!!
I LOVED it, the Tardis appearing on The Island was just priceless, fantastic, and all the ways you worked the angels in, the statue and the reflection with Eko, was brilliant!
Really, Reeeaally good job hon!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, thanks so much, hon! *hugs* I'm so tickled that you liked it! \o/ I was hoping that the TARDIS landing, all the angel statues and especially that reflection with Eko would look okay!

Thanks again! ♥♥♥!!!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Dont Blink by Aislynn Reply with quote

Did I not comment here? I guess I just did on youtube. Either way, this was so awesome, Ais! Gold all the way! I can't wait to watch Dr. Who now, even if it does seem a bit cheesy. hehe Your manips were awesome and I LOVED the one at the end with Dessie! LOL That was great. Very nicely edited and a really fun vid.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thank you muchly, Sassy! I appreciate the comments both here and at YT and I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks bunches and bunches again! ♥♥♥!!!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais, this vid is just superb! It's expertly done. You linked it so well, and I love the movie trailer style to it. The pairing just seems meant to be I love that you chose the Don't Blink episode to use for this too, because it's easily my favorite Doctor Who ep (and I'm guessing a lot of people)

lol this vid gives a whole new meaning to "Do you know what lies in the shadow of the statue?" Brilliant!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with Hobbes there. Very awesome video! I sent the link to my mom as she's a Dr. Who and LOST fan and that's her favorite episode of Dr. Who.

The way you had the tardis (sp?) appear on the beach like that was fantastic, and of course the huge angel instead of the four toed statue. Classic!

Awesome video, it deserved the win and deserves the gold viewer pick as well! I already know my mom is gonna love your vid!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warren: Yay, I'm so glad you liked this one! "Blink" is one of my all-time fav eps, too, and I was so happy when I thought of a way to cross it into Lost! And of course when Des said that line about the doctor, I mentally went \o/ (okay, so maybe I literally went \o/ -- I was pretty happy about it, lol! ) and started planning this vid right away. Thanks so much for watching and commenting! ♥!

Erin: Oh, that's so awesome that your mom's a Doctor Who fan, too! I hope she likes the vid if she gets the chance to see it! And yep, you're right, it's the TARDIS that appears on the beach there. Thanks so very much for all the kind words and for watching and commenting! ♥!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: