Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Dont Blink " by Aislynn
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:37 am    Post subject: "Dont Blink " by Aislynn Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Dont Blink " 02-28-2009
Theres only one person who can help Daniel Faraday save the Island... The Doctor. A Lost/Doctor Who crossover trailer.
Song: Unstoppable by E.S. Posthumus
Vidder: Aislynn
Length: 1:47 (9.3MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KnWlBWtsSw&fmt=18
http://www.sendspace.com/file/r5y89u

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY! first to comment on a brand spankin' new Ais vid! And its a crossover; score! you know i dont watch DW, but this was killer! and even tho i dont know the Doctor; i know and and Dan are like the perfect nerdy match, lol and i loved Des at the end there! plus those stone angel things were spooky! Fab vid Ais!! hope your muse sticks around for more ;D

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwww, thanks so much, Kat! *squishes you* I was hoping it would still make sense even if you didn't know Doctor Who! I'm so glad you liked it! Dan and the Doctor would SO be the best of buds, off talking about quantum what's-a-ma-bobs that nobody else could understand, lol! Thanks again! ♥♥♥!!!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: Dont Blink by Aislynn Reply with quote

HOLY CROW, Ais!!! That was AWESOME!!! I am totally grinning ear-to-ear here. OMG...
Spoiler:

"Are you the doctor?" *SQUEEEEEEEE*!!!

The manips were outstanding... totally outstanding!!! Very well done, my friend!!!!!
Jen
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I left a comment on YT, but I honestly feel the need to reinforce the awesomeness over here as well

HOLD ON. I HAVE AN ANIMATION FOR THIS OCCASION.

THERE YES, TEN APPROVES. And so do I!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:28 am    Post subject: Dont Blink by Aislynn Reply with quote

YAY a new Ais vid! This vid is awesome! And I've never seen Doctor Who! Love the angel statue through the binoculars! My fav was the part with Desmond.
Meli24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was so amazing!!! Blink is one of my favorite Doctor Who episodes Brilliant editing! I loved the angel statue through the binoculars, the part with Eko seeing an angel's reflection in the water and the end with Desmond was great.
*runs off to watch again*
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julia: Eee! Your kind words have got me grinning ear-to-ear! Thank you SO much! *big hugs!* ♥♥♥!!!

Jen: *thuds over from animated!Ten!glee!* Yay, Ten approves! And thank you so much for commenting both here and at YT! *hugs!* I'm so glad you enjoyed it! ♥♥♥!!!

Heather: Aw, thanks a million for watching this one even though you haven't seen DW! I was hoping that part with the binoculars would turn out well! And oh, the second Des said the line about "the doctor" I knew I'd finally found what I was looking for to make a crossover vid at last! Thanks again, hon! *hugs!* ♥♥♥!!!

Meli: Oh, "Blink" is one of my fav eps as well! Who could've ever thought that statues could be so scary??? I'm so glad that you enjoyed it! I was hoping that the reflection in the water over Eko's shoulder would work out well, so I'm really tickled you mentioned it! Thanks bunches and bunches! ♥♥♥!!!

*collapses from exhaustion caused by overusing exclamation points*
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Dont Blink by Aislynn Reply with quote

Yay, you finished! Omg Ais, that was awesome! I loved it! All the clips fit really well! And ahh the end! That was amazing with the tardis appearing And I love Des' "Are you the doctor?" Fab work, Ais! Awesome crossover!
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:15 am    Post subject: Dont Blink by Aislynn Reply with quote

Yay, a Lost/Doctor Who crossover!! I loved it!! Blink is one of my favourite Doctor Who episodes, too. The statues are soooo creepy! Loved the ending with the Tardis appearing on the beach! Perfect!
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG ais!!! that was so brilliant!!!!! Great crossover! I loved desmonds "are you the doctor!" So good!!!!! *watches again*

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing vid Ais!
I loved it, great crossover!
I loved the way in which you used the angel statues, I remember that episode that scared me
But amazing job on this, I loved the way you put the tardis on the island!
Awesome job!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais, you are brilliant and fantastic and so was this vid! Ahh! You incorporated one of my favorite DW episodes of all time. "blink" I got serious chills! I loved the scene of Daniel watching Ten talking on the tv and him reading the book!
Spoiler:

I also loved how you had Daniel send Desmond back to get the Doctor and him asking "are you the doctor?" and them coming back on the tardiss!! Woot, what an ending!

Ais!!! You have serious skills!! I really loved this crossover vid with a passion

sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Dont Blink by Aislynn Reply with quote

this is awesome!! i love the ending
Spinning Iris
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn you are my hero.
Doctor Who + Lost = Best Crossover EVER!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: